• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pink13.jpg

Do you believe that they're hazel now?!

It's so obvious. I don't understand why people won't agree that his eyes are indeed hazel. Ugh.

THANK YOU!!! I agree 100%!!!

Well they look hazel to me 90% of the time

To me...they look hazel 96% of the time...he he

Holy crap, Nono - you can see his nose hairs! Where did you find that?! Quick, someone get the boy some tweezers! :lmao:

You know, they look hazel when I look directly at that pic, but when I view it from an angle, they look browner...must be my monitor...:fisch:

Ha ha...nose hairs. And you have a great point about your mmonitor:thumb_yello:

Eh my Mom says hazel, but I don't know......:mf_rosetinted:

My friend (here on the MFC) says she says she thinks they are hazel.

PS: I don't think I would ask my mom...she already wonders why I spend so much time on this site...

Has anyone ever thought of asking Mika what colour his eyes are?

We should!!! When I get to meet him (come on...one day I will (or at least I REALLY hope so!!!)...become a Lollipop Girl...) I will ask him for sure:naughty:

wouldn't hazel brown just be easier to say?!?!:blink:

I've had the same confusion about my eye colour too, they seem brown but a lot of my friends think hazel, so hazel brown is the easiest to say:wink2:

really his eyes will do at that in my opinion, and its a compromise:wink2: :naughty:

wouldn't hazel brown just be easier to say?!?!:blink:

I've had the same confusion about my eye colour too, they seem brown but a lot of my friends think hazel, so hazel brown is the easiest to say:wink2:

really his eyes will do at that in my opinion, and its a compromise:wink2: :naughty:

Interesting...I've never thought of that...hazel brown...:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

yey!

lol its funny how something so simple has been made to seem so like is has to be black or white:naughty:

I guess...

I started this thread and then afterwards, I asked lollipop_monkey to add a poll with the options as brown and hazel because this seemed to be the two most popular options (and also because blue is quite obviously not an option...). But your totally fantastic idea of hazel brown in awesome:thumb_yello:

I guess...

I started this thread and then afterwards, I asked lollipop_monkey to add a poll with the options as brown and hazel because this seemed to be the two most popular options (and also because blue is quite obviously not an option...). But your totally fantastic idea of hazel brown in awesome:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: aw ok.

once again can I say, he has lovely eyes:wub2: :wub2: *sigh*

I voted for brown, but I actually think they change colour according to the light and the clothes he's wearing, therefore they sometimes look hazel and green :thumb_yello:

I have brown eyes, but people often tell me that I've got...

beautiful black eyes :naughty:

anyway...they're wonderful eyes, that's for sure :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

I voted for brown, but I actually think they change colour according to the light and the clothes he's wearing, therefore they sometimes look hazel and green :thumb_yello:

I have brown eyes, but people often tell me that I've got...

beautiful black eyes :naughty:

anyway...they're wonderful eyes, that's for sure :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Indeed they are wonderful eyes :das:

What's the difference between hazel and brown?

Brown eyes are of course...brown.

And (from my understanding at least) hazel eyes have green and brown in them (green on the outside and the brown towards the pupil).

Erm... I don't know :naughty: Whichever one is easier to understand I suppose.

Brown eyes have only brown in the iris and only reflect brown (can appear dark or light)

Hazel eyes contain blue/green as well as brown so can appear brown or light brown or greenish in different lights.

Genetically hazel eyes are caused by incomplete dominance of brown over blue. Without going into technicalities, as Mika has at least one blue-eyed sister it is more probable that he has hazel rather than brown eyes.

Of course we haven't taken into account his contact lenses, because these are slightly tinted anyway, but nowadays you can get them in really weird colours. You could have violet lenses, for example.

Brown eyes have only brown in the iris and only reflect brown (can appear dark or light)

Hazel eyes contain blue/green as well as brown so can appear brown or light brown or greenish in different lights.

Genetically hazel eyes are caused by incomplete dominance of brown over blue. Without going into technicalities, as Mika has at least one blue-eyed sister it is more probable that he has hazel rather than brown eyes.

Of course we haven't taken into account his contact lenses, because these are slightly tinted anyway, but nowadays you can get them in really weird colours. You could have violet lenses, for example.

Nice information:thumb_yello:

But sometimes those coloured contact lenses look really fake (some of them even look kind of pixilated) and Mica's eye colour doesn't look that artificial to me.

yeah, it is, more so than eh, the hair thread maybe...(because we're always so deep on the mfc!:roftl:)

Ha ha...true:naughty:

Edit: I know some people commented on that large photo with his nose hairs in it but I took the nose hairs out...he he

mika35-1.jpg