Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

*squints at those pictures*

You know, I hate to say it, but they still look brown to me. Yes, there are shades of lighter color, but I don't really see green. MAYBE in some shots his eyes can have a green-ish tint, but it's not enough for me to consider them green, and I still can't say his eyes are hazel. Now Yasmine's eyes, are not brown. I haven't seen a super close picture, but I'm guessing her eyes are what you could call hazel. Mika's eyes are still brown to me.

We agree.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting - I found a picture of a person who apparently has one brown eye and one hazel eye. You be the judge as to what looks more like Mika's:

Heterochromia.jpg

He has inbetween I say, but closer to the brown than the hazel...

Here's what Wikipedia says about hazel eyes:

"There is some difficulty in defining the eye color "hazel", as it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light-brown, gold, or other times with green or dark green.

In North America, "hazel" is often used to describe eyes that appear to change color, ranging from light brown to green and even gray, depending on current lighting in the environment."

Good old wikipedia. It also talks about how it's pretty much impossible to split eye colour into categories like 'brown', 'hazel', 'green', etc, and it really just goes on a gradual scale.

Eye color exists on a continuum from the darkest shades of brown to the lightest shades of blue.

A number of studies using three-point scales have assigned "hazel" to be the medium-color between light blue and dark brown.

This can sometimes produce a multicolored iris, i.e., an eye that is
light brown
near the pupil and charcoal or amber/dark green on the outer part of the iris (and vice versa) when it is open to the elements of the sun/shined in the sunlight.

Hmm, and when it talks about hazel it talks about light brown in the middle, but Mika has dark brown, doesn't he?

If it was a scale like this:

blue ......... hazel ......... brown

he would be here....... ^

... is what I think anyway :bleh:

brooooooooown, oh billyyy brooooooown :biggrin2:

4ti9nxg.jpg

if a random person on the street had those eyes and came up to me and said "quick, tell me what my eye color is!" i'd say brown.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

As random people often do. :lmao:

*steals picture*

brooooooooown, oh billyyy brooooooown :biggrin2:

Yeah, I think Mika has brown eyes too! On most of the pictures they are brown and the second thing I could say about his eyes seeing them is he has brown eyes (first thing: he has beautiful eyes and eyelashes).

But you can disagree with me as I don't know if I personally have hazel or green eyes (they are definitely not brown). :eek:

i know, it happens everyday, i wish they would stop...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao: Wow, it must be tough :sad:

Yeah, I think Mika has brown eyes too! On most of the pictures they are brown and the second thing I could say about his eyes seeing them is he has brown eyes (first thing: he has beautiful eyes and eyelashes).

But you can disagree with me as I don't know if I personally have hazel or green eyes (they are definitely not brown).

Yeah I agree. I can't tell the difference between all this stuff anyway, its just brown or blue or weird. And in my normal categories he'd fall under brown :naughty:

I'd say they're brown.

Mine are brown, but in different light they can appear a bit lighter or darker. It's also influenced by the colours of the environment.

When I used to wear contacts it looked like they had more shades, probably because of the light blue colour of the contacts or the refraction of the material?

4ti9nxg.jpg

*quotes picture again for no good reason other than it's prettyyyyy*

I'd say they're brown.

Mine are brown, but in different light they can appear a bit lighter or darker. It's also influenced by the colours of the environment.

When I used to wear contacts it looked like they had more shades, probably because of the light blue colour of the contacts or the refraction of the material?

Ooooh. New thing to concider! Contacts make brown eyes appaer to have more shades!!! *thoughtful smilie that doesn't exist*

*is very close to voting for brown now*

firstly who cares what coler eyes he has? there beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

but i must admit i feel they are brown. my eyes are the same as his and mine are brown

Who cares? WHO CARES??

Members of a fanclub who's main attraction has had only one appearance in the last month :roftl:

I've always thaught of them as magic colour changing eyes. You know like that material that changes colour in different heat, well i think his eyes are like that. That way you dont have to change your mind everytime you see a new picture and they look a different colour to the last one. Well thats my theory.

I've always thaught of them as magic colour changing eyes. You know like that material that changes colour in different heat, well i think his eyes are like that. That way you dont have to change your mind everytime you see a new picture and they look a different colour to the last one. Well thats my theory.

alice, you know your amazing. sper theory:roftl: :thumb_yello:

*squints at those pictures*

You know, I hate to say it, but they still look brown to me. Yes, there are shades of lighter color, but I don't really see green. MAYBE in some shots his eyes can have a green-ish tint, but it's not enough for me to consider them green, and I still can't say his eyes are hazel. Now Yasmine's eyes, are not brown. I haven't seen a super close picture, but I'm guessing her eyes are what you could call hazel. Mika's eyes are still brown to me.

Oh...I didn't mean that they were green (just that they had a shade of green in them, similar to a mossy green...kind of subdued amd maybe that's why people think his eyes are brown...)just that they had green in them (along with brown). So, to me brown and green make hazel eyes. I think Mika's eyes are hazel.

i suppose he's the only one who can answer it for sure!!!

So true:naughty:

if they appear different colors at different times, that's usually hazel.

Agreed.

I honestly think they are HAZEL!!!!!

I just love his eyes!! All the combo with his big eye lashes

I love his eyelashes as well.

I still believe his eyes are hazel!!! Because of both green and brown in them...such a lovely combination of colours...

I definately don't think that his eyes are totally brown, at all. I don't think that his eyes are totally green, at all. I honestly think his eyes are hazel- because I always see both green and brown in them.

I think that maybe people think that Mica's eyes are brown because there are some pictures where the lighting is poor. When the lighting is good, or when there is a photo that is close up, you can see green (and brown...which make hazel) in them.

My brothers eyes are actually a darker shade of green but in some lights they look kind of brown...kind of like with Mica's eyes...hazel (or at least, that's what colour I think they are) and in poor lighting, they look brown.