Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

What colour do you think Mika's eyes are?

There is even a poll...you can even vote for your choice:thumb_yello:

Hazel eyes

"Definitions of the eye color "hazel" vary: it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light-brown, gold, or other times with green or dark green. In North America, "hazel" is often used to describe eyes that appear to change color, ranging from light brown to green and even gray, depending on current lighting in the environment."

Brown eyes

"In humans, brown eyes contain large amounts of melanin (eumelanin) within the iris stroma, which serves to absorb light, particularly at the shorter wavelengths. Brown is the most common eye color. Very dark brown irises may appear at a glance to be black."

And, I just found this today:

Amber eyes..?

"Amber eyes are of a solid color and have a strong yellowish/golden and russet/coppery tint."

Amber_Eyes.jpg

And here's an interesting article

http://www.wonderquest.com/memory2.htm

Also, a link about eye colours from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always thought his eyes were brown. In certain lights, even dark brown eyes look lighter. Eyes, by their very nature are translucent, and any coloured flecks in the iris are picked up by different lights. Our eyes are not actually, one flat colour, but various sections of different colours. But it's the colour we have the most of in our iris, that determines the colour that it looks like to other people.

But if Mika has some green and grey flecks in his eyes, they will show up in certain lights.

I always thought his eyes were brown. In certain lights, even dark brown eyes look lighter. Eyes, by their very nature are translucent, and any coloured flecks in the iris are picked up by different lights. Our eyes are not actually, one flat colour, but various sections of different colours. But it's the colour we have the most of in our iris, that determines the colour that it looks like to other people.

But if Mika has some green flecks in his eyes, they will show up in certain lights.

This is really interesting, I never knew this! Thanks :thumb_yello: I always had hazel-brown eyes, and then I lived in Spain for a year (I'm Irish... I don't know if the increase in sunlight affected my eyes) and my eyes got lighter and lighter until towards the end of that year they were mostly green... 2 years later, they're still this green colour... People who only know me since then can't believe it when i tell them that my eyes used to be nearly brown!

But if Mika has some green and grey flecks in his eyes, they will show up in certain lights.

thnks for the info marilyn! well,in my oppinion,since he's half arabic,i guess he's got brownish eyes.im not really sure,but this is what i observed :wub2:

This is really interesting, I never knew this! Thanks :thumb_yello: I always had hazel-brown eyes, and then I lived in Spain for a year (I'm Irish... I don't know if the increase in sunlight affected my eyes) and my eyes got lighter and lighter until towards the end of that year they were mostly green... 2 years later, they're still this green colour... People who only know me since then can't believe it when i tell them that my eyes used to be nearly brown!

My eyes keep getting greener as well, whereas my sister's eyes get more and more brown and blue :blink:

My brother used to have almost black eyes, they were so dark brown, and now they're brown-green.

My eyes keep getting greener as well, whereas my sister's eyes get more and more brown and blue :blink:

My brother used to have almost black eyes, they were so dark brown, and now they're brown-green.

Cool! It's strange, isn't it? I wonder why it happens....... :blush-anim-cl:

So you're saying that as we grow older, our eye colour lightens up? Personally that's happened to my brother...he had black eyes when he was a kid, and now, at 18 years old, his eyes are such a light hazel. And same goes for me..I had really dark eyes when I was little, now they're this really strange colour of chestnut-brown...

As for Mika..he has hazel eyes, no doubt. And dont forget, hazel tends to seem green from time to time, depending on the light intensity.

It seems that way in many cases, yes.. I think that's the reason my eyes seem greener now, because they're a lighter shade of green, whereas before they were such a dark shade it was difficult to see.

yes, the iris is formed by various colors...depends on what you wear or the light..

what color are mine? Some ppl say blue, some green...

2005372465725792837_rs.jpg

ok, it's a sh!tty pic so they're grey:roftl:

I was recently thinking about this...

WHAT COLOUR ARE MIKA'S EYES?

In the "Live from Paris" part of "Live in Cartoon Motion", in one of his songs there is a close up and his eyes look dark brown.

In the "A Long Way from Home" part of "Live in Cartoon Motion", he is doing an interview and his eyes look light brown.

In one of the pictures in the CD booklet of "Life in Cartoon Motion" Mika's eyes look hazel.

Also, I've looked around this site and have seen pictures from when Mika greeted fans outside the Kool Haus in Toronto on January 29/08 and his eyes look a lovely light green with the slightest hint of grey. And those pictures were zoomed in. Also, I've seen various other pictures and his eyes look green.

Thinking about it...I think they are green with slight hint of grey and brown in them. So gorgeous, I could stare into them all day long.

So, what colour do you guys think they are?

Great question!!! well really I don't know I think his eyes are brown clear brown like the colour of the honey!!!

So you're saying that as we grow older, our eye colour lightens up? Personally that's happened to my brother...he had black eyes when he was a kid, and now, at 18 years old, his eyes are such a light hazel. And same goes for me..I had really dark eyes when I was little, now they're this really strange colour of chestnut-brown...

As for Mika..he has hazel eyes, no doubt. And dont forget, hazel tends to seem green from time to time, depending on the light intensity.

so what's the actual factor here?is is aging or light intensity?seems like both tho.when 1 was 3 and a half,i had dark eyes but when i went to australia,it turned hazel(well,not exactly hazel,it's kinda like light brown).and afterwards,it remained that colour. :shocked: