Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

That's what I honestly thought at first.

But then people who have met him up close have said his eyes are brown. So, now I'm unsure. I should believe them, right?

But I tried looking up definitions of "hazel" eyes and it's suuposidly the harest eye colour to define. Like they can appear to be anything from a light brown to a medium gold green. Also, "definitions of the eye color "hazel" vary: it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light-brown, gold, or other times with green or dark green."

I also found this interesting article

http://www.wonderquest.com/memory2.htm

And then just today, I found a definition/photo of amber eyes and that got me thinking as well...hehe

It's so hard to decide :roftl:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx for the definition of "hazel"... that's what i voted for. i think that mika has the same eye-colour as me, changing from dark brown to green, depending on the light. you can't even generally say that when the light is darker, the eyes are a darker brown... it depends also on how the light shines into your eyes and what kind of light it is (neonlight, halogen light, etc.). :naughty:

i always say my eyes are brown-green, cause we don't have a word like "hazel" for colour-changing eyes in german. :bleh:

thanx for the definition of "hazel"... that's what i voted for. i think that mika has the same eye-colour as me, changing from dark brown to green, depending on the light. you can't even generally say that when the light is darker, the eyes are a darker brown... it depends also on how the light shines into your eyes and what kind of light it is (neonlight, halogen light, etc.). :naughty:

i always say my eyes are brown-green, cause we don't have a word like "hazel" for colour-changing eyes in german. :bleh:

You are welcome, glad it helped:wink2:

Isn't that cool. Doesn't David Bowie have that? Like one blue eye and one brown eye? My aunt does- I think she has one brown eye and one blue eye or something like that.

Yup, He just wasn't born with it.

"British singer David Bowie is a famous person often wrongly attributed with heterochromia. His apparent condition is due to a teenage injury. (One eye appears darker because the pupil is permanently dilated.)"

Your aunt's eyes must look awsome :shocked:

02292172vg0.jpg

What's that I see?! Green in his eyes?! :shocked::glasses2:

hazellll....told ya so

Oh...my...goodness...his eyes are AMAZING in that photo. So bright and lovely:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

"British singer David Bowie is a famous person often wrongly attributed with heterochromia. His apparent condition is due to a teenage injury. (One eye appears darker because the pupil is permanently dilated.)"

Oh...I never knew that. You learn something new everyday. Wentworth Miller (the guy from Prison Break) has 2 different coloured eyes- his left eye is green while his right eye his hazel.

His eyes are always changing the colour.

And according to the link that iadoremika posted, those are the characteristics of hazel eyes...they turn browner or greener based on the surrounding colors.

Isn't that cool. Doesn't David Bowie have that? Like one blue eye and one brown eye? My aunt does- I think she has one brown eye and one blue eye or something like that.

sorry to intrude, but ima david bowie fanatic and i thought id let you know that his eyes are the same colour but because the get different amounts of light due to the size of the pupil it tends to look different.

he was fighting with his friend over a girl at age 15 and his friend punched him in the face. he must of had a ring on because it ruined hs eye.:thumb_yello::wink2:

sorry to intrude, but ima david bowie fanatic and i thought id let you know that his eyes are the same colour but because the get different amounts of light due to the size of the pupil it tends to look different.

he was fighting with his friend over a girl at age 15 and his friend punched him in the face. he must of had a ring on because it ruined hs eye.:thumb_yello::wink2:

Wow, I never knew that! Thanks for sharing...I learn something new everyday:thumb_yello:

It's the lighting :doh::sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

bunny.gif : brown

oooooooook!!!:roftl:

but brown eyes don't change colour in light,

hazel eyes get lighter in light and seem brown in dark....

*runs away*