The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Yes, Eric was definately cuter than Woody, but Woody was also cute!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woody was my hero!!!:shocked:

I know the Bay City Rollers. :naughty:

Just tested my flashing hearts. I have 5 of them but only one is working. And I have all sorts of small batteries but not the right size. Hmm.

Thanks for the reminder..I need to sort mine too!

Good evening everyone!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big day today girls...my car reached 200,000 miles and tonight I will post my 10,000th post............unless the forum crashes or I get thrown off of course!:naughty:

Only 18 posts to go - you can do that talking to yourself, so

a Friday night should be a dawdle!!!

Hey, lovely ones!

I added some of my favourite hottie pics to myspace. Called the album The gorgeous, jawdropping, mouth wathering section. Inspired by Leonita. :naughty:

If anyone has suggestions which ones I should put in the album, please let me know. :naughty:

Only 18 posts to go - you can do that talking to yourself, so

a Friday night should be a dawdle!!!

Indeed!:naughty:

I think we have to do it - even if just for a year - or will always wonder = what if???

Definatetly! When are you going? Are you going to keep your house here?

Quite right Carri - do it while you still have your own teeth!!!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

We did it....we went to live in Iceland for two years...but I knocked my teeth out when I was 11! Didn't make any difference!!!:shocked:

Evie nearly didnt have her own teeth today!!!!!

You been hitting the kids again?:roftl:

hi kATH!!

no not hitting daughter - was driving at time!! couldnt get hands off the wheel!

she told me she was going to Wimbledon on thge train yesterday with 4 friends - the next town - but they went up to Bond St and Picadilly!! she tod me this morning when I picked her up - she wasnt going to but she dropped herself in it when I asked if she had a nice time1!!

what tto do??

hi kATH!!

no not hitting daughter - was driving at time!! couldnt get hands off the wheel!

she told me she was going to Wimbledon on thge train yesterday with 4 friends - the next town - but they went up to Bond St and Picadilly!! she tod me this morning when I picked her up - she wasnt going to but she dropped herself in it when I asked if she had a nice time1!!

what tto do??

I did a similar thing.........as the child, not the parent....I was a Liverpool Football nut and I told my mum I was going to Harrogate to stay with a friend (we lived in York) but really I went to Leeds United to see Liverpool....I phoned her from a phone box just outside the football ground telling her I was in my friends house............I was Evies age..........so I guess I may not be the best one to offer advice!:naughty:

hmm she is now having a hissy fit as adrian has grounded her for the weekend!!

Well, she is bound to....but she has to know the boundaries doesn't she to hopefully try and discourage her from doing it again.

When will you go to Vancouver? Will Evie go with you..I think you siad she may stay with your parents?