The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha ... well .... yeh ... some here that know me, knows that I have insomnia ..... :blush-anim-cl: ....... still ... sometimes it means I can chat internationally .... :wink2::naughty:

Thats great - myspace is ok - but its very stilted, and

unemotional!! :wub2:

You probably told the story before (now you know how Mika must feel:wink2: ) but why can't you go if you have a ticket?

A lovely thing called a mother thinking that Mika isn't worth missing two days of school, even though it would only be 4 classes. :sneaky2::tears:

hey there ! im not staying as ive got to go to asda for some grub but i just noticed that its a year today from when i joined here , i wonder if i`ll ever get to celebrate my 2nd one :blink::roftl:

Morning Oldies! What's been happening? I see you were allvery chatty last night!

I met up with Bab, Jems, Laura, Jennie, Hotdlp and Christine last night...we went to see some live music in Hammersmith - Callaghan and three other artists. It was a good night, but difficult to chat. Ross Copperman is playing tonight so, we'll do the same again:thumb_yello:

Oh that is cool! Wish I was already in London so that I could join you... Oh well, 1.5 day to go! :punk:

My kitchen walls are yellow now :punk: and I met my neighbour from upstairs, she's in her twenties, she reminds me of our Bexxy and she seems nice. Last week I met the 83 y.o. man who lives in the apartment next door. It's good to know the people I'm surrounded by. :naughty:

Have to do some work tonight and some horseriding and packing tomorrow, and then I'm off to C@rin@s place tomorrow evening - and then off to London early Monday morning! :punk:

Good Morning Oldlings......I'm yawning and stretching and trying to come alive. I think I'll stumble into the kitchen to make myself a cup of ambition. Oh, who cares....It's Saturday morning! LOL! I plan on staying in my Pj's just as long as possible...my poor house and dogs need some major tlc though.

Awe, Wendi! I wish I could be there will y'all. I miss y'all.

We will be thinking of you, and all the others that cant be there -

fingers crossed you can see him really soon :huglove: