When A Year Flies By

CazGirl

hello guys!

in exactly 15 minutes, as I am typing, I will have been at this glorious fan club for a YEAR.

Obviously I have known Mika longer than the fanclub (I cannot give the specific date as I do not recall) but I just want to say how PROUD I am to have been here at this length of time! Usually I get bored of this very quickly but this forum is enormously active and there's never a dull moment here.

I remember the early days when Sunny Monkey was admin, Cautionary Wife posted, EnFa posted more (where is she, anyway?) the speculation over Look Over My Shoulder, back when Fred was a regular member, Sivan's scrapbook to Mika, mine and Charlie's Love Today fanvid, Mika's MySpace Competition...

I remember first buying the album. I usually have to listen the entire album (or most songs) online or through friends before I go and pick up a CD, to make sure and know that it's worth it, but I only listened to Grace Kelly and Relax and decided that I should get it. I still remember that feeling of seeing it in Woolworths...I get that feeling still, everytime I see it sitting on the stand. I look at it and reminisce...I can remember that freshness, that new beginning. Mika changed everything last year. I took a chance, and boy am I glad I did.

I remember pretty much everything. I remember when people made Mika shapes out of vegetables and cookies. My God those were the good ol' days, back when it was a tiny town, and now it's a budding city that never sleeps...like Mika's career, I suppose.

I've watched him grow, change a little bit, and the same with this forum.

I can honestly say that I regret nothing here. I've enjoyed every moment here, and I wish to continue this utmost happiness and share every experience with every one of you, and of course, Mika.

Thank you everyone, a toast to all!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys!

in exactly 15 minutes, as I am typing, I will have been at this glorious fan club for a YEAR.

Obviously I have known Mika longer than the fanclub (I cannot give the specific date as I do not recall) but I just want to say how PROUD I am to have been here at this length of time! Usually I get bored of this very quickly but this forum is enormously active and there's never a dull moment here.

I remember the early days when Sunny Monkey was admin, Cautionary Wife posted, EnFa posted more (where is she, anyway?) the speculation over Look Over My Shoulder, back when Fred was a regular member, Sivan's scrapbook to Mika, mine and Charlie's Love Today fanvid, Mika's MySpace Competition...

I remember first buying the album. I usually have to listen the entire album (or most songs) online or through friends before I go and pick up a CD, to make sure and know that it's worth it, but I only listened to Grace Kelly and Relax and decided that I should get it. I still remember that feeling of seeing it in Woolworths...I get that feeling still, everytime I see it sitting on the stand. I look at it and reminisce...I can remember that freshness, that new beginning. Mika changed everything last year. I took a chance, and boy am I glad I did.

I remember pretty much everything. I remember when people made Mika shapes out of vegetables and cookies. My God those were the good ol' days, back when it was a tiny town, and now it's a budding city that never sleeps...like Mika's career, I suppose.

I've watched him grow, change a little bit, and the same with this forum.

I can honestly say that I regret nothing here. I've enjoyed every moment here, and I wish to continue this utmost happiness and share every experience with every one of you, and of course, Mika.

Thank you everyone, a toast to all!

well it's kinda like a "happy birthday cazgirl!" :toot:

Reminiscing much Caz??? :naughty:

Congrats on your Mikaversary!

So true!

Happy Anniversary, Caz!:yay::toot:

Mikaversary lol xD thanks guys!

Cheers Caz! :cheers:

I'm glad you arrived here a year ago. You're part of the fabric of MFC and it wouldn't be the same place without you!

awww :tears: i love you christine. watch out for a bear hug coming to you in london!