American Thread Part III

mandilambi

*runs in circles*

*screams and shouts* :roftl:

Can you just add me to that deal? :lmfao:

haha i dunno, maybe if you help me and we actually win he'll add another onto the deal. I'm not going to let him forget it!

poor thing....has no idea what he's gotten himself into....:biggrin2::bleh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did I tell you guys I found another video from the SLC gig on my camera? :shocked:

It's Lollipop!

:shocked: I want to see.:biggrin2:

server is finally back up!!! hooray!!! i felt like an addict going cold turkey... LOL

Haha, same here! Especially in school. I had a free period today during my computer's class, with nothing to do but stare at the Mika shirts on mikasounds and try to figure out which one I wanted and how I'd buy it.

:shocked: I want to see.:biggrin2:

Haha, same here! Especially in school. I had a free period today during my computer's class, with nothing to do but stare at the Mika shirts on mikasounds and try to figure out which one I wanted and how I'd buy it.

Lucky, at our school we have a computer monitor person who can se every site that everybody goes to.:thumbdown:

Oh, and

I want to see the lollipop video also!!!!

The snow had mostly melted, it was actually above freezing, and I thought Spring was here.

Then we got 7 inches of snow last night.

Sigh. Only five more months until I move to California.

lol. This is why I'm happy I live in Florida:biggrin2:

You will miss it a little when you move to California though. I'm originally from Missouri and I haven't seen snow in 14 years:thumbdown:

LOL sorry to keep you in suspense. A kid where I work noticed I had my Queen hoodie on and he said they were "Posers"....which, for some reason, meant that they were gay in his mind. He said he used to like them, but since they were "all gay" he doesn't like them anymore.

Me being the psychotic Queen fan that I am...just had to set him straight...

:P