ANY OTHER WORLD (to the ppl that didnt see it)

Sivan

its just a video i took in SF... few days ago...

i LOVE it... and i want to share :)

i have happy tears when i see it...

MIKA is a gift to this world... LOL sorry this video makes me emotional...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVED Any Other World on the Dodgy holiday tour when I just saw it in NY... I was gonig to tell Mika that after the show, but I chickened out and just didn't spit out the words. I thought about it, though.

Anyway, I was completely engrossed in Any Other World, and sooo moved by it. It was the best version I've ever seen of that song, really brought out its beauty.

I absolutely LOVED Any Other World on the Dodgy holiday tour when I just saw it in NY... I was gonig to tell Mika that after the show, but I chickened out and just didn't spit out the words. I thought about it, though.

Anyway, I was completely engrossed in Any Other World, and sooo moved by it. It was the best version I've ever seen of that song, really brought out its beauty.

I know!

I got that one on video!:wub2:

its just a video i took in SF... few days ago...

i LOVE it... and i want to share :)

i have happy tears when i see it...

MIKA is a gift to this world... LOL sorry this video makes me emotional...:blush-anim-cl:

Sivan, this really is one of the most beautiful Mika videos I've ever seen. It deserves its own thread, so thank you for making one! :wub2: It's one of his songs that means the most to me. I actually cried in Toronto when he sang it, but then a security guard was looking at me really strange, so I got embarrassed and calmed down. :bleh: But yeah, gorgeous. Thank you again.

Thanks Sivan. Beautiful, beautiful video. We got the same reaction in Toronto and his joy is so infectious. This was such an incredible tour. I hope it was as great for him as it was for all of us.

i hope so to :) he seem to have loads of fun... i hope he did :)

Love this. :wub2:

Love where he goes "So I smiled and tried to mean iiiiiittttt" and makes "it" like four syllables. Just beautiful.

Can you believe it's been almost a week already?

:tears:

really? i didnt notice....im still sitting on the cloud.... how is everything down there?!

Love this. :wub2:

Love where he goes "So I smiled and tried to mean iiiiiittttt" and makes "it" like four syllables. Just beautiful.

Can you believe it's been almost a week already?

:tears:

I know that's my favorite part!:mf_lustslow:

Don't remind me......:tears: