The Vitas Appreciation Thread.

cheeseygoodness

Hi there! Vitas fan from USA here. My friend Shauna showed me your blog. We are always looking to connect with Vfans from around the world. He is incredible! Glad to see discussion about him here.

Diane

http://www.vitasusa.com

Hi Fellow Vitas fans. :wink2: I ran across this appreciation thread on myspace. Meeting new Vitas fans, and helping spread the Vitas word is great, and I see many of you are doing that. Just wanted to say hi, and keep up the good work! :thumb_yello:

Shauna

http://www.vitasfans.com

http://www.planetvitas.com

helllloooooo...and welcome to the MFC!! glad to meet new Vitas fan........and mika fans...i think

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for the nice welcome.. Honestly, I didnt know who Mika was, but I do now, and will for sure give him a listen. :wink2: You all are welcome to join the Vitas community also, on myspace, or join the Vitas World Yahoo group. He is premeiring in the USA now, so more fans spreading the word the better.

So nice to meet you all, have a good night!

shauna

Yo Vitasfan and Shauna! Nice of you to pop by

Vitas is indeed teh r0xXor . I currently can't get enough of his music! Plus, I seem to have 'Jamaica' permanently stuck in my head these days LOL

I appear to have made a Vitas fan out of my mum so far, let's hope I can spread the Vitas love even more! :thumb_yello:

OT, but I always crack up when I see that :roftl:

Very random, eh:roftl:

01.jpg

Kentucky Fried Chicken in China?! :shocked:

Go USA? :naughty:

yeah:shocked:

Hey, thanks for the nice welcome.. Honestly, I didnt know who Mika was, but I do now, and will for sure give him a listen. You all are welcome to join the Vitas community also, on myspace, or join the Vitas World Yahoo group. He is premeiring in the USA now, so more fans spreading the word the better.

So nice to meet you all, have a good night!

shauna

thank you shauna!

Yes thanks for the welcome, and I will also be checking out Mika! I had run into him before, but am not remembering where now! Probably MySpace. I look forward to finding out more about him.

Diane

You will, I bet you will!

:shocked: vitas must be reallllly popular!

i wonder if things like that will happen if he visits the states, or the U.K.

I think initially, things will be relatively calm, but as he gains popularity, everything will go nuts :shocked:

BTW, this is random, but you lot have probably seen how 'Витас' sometimes gets rendered as 'Bumac', right? Well, the thing is, even though I know it's obviously read 'Vitas', to me it looks more like 'Blutac' than 'Bumac', so now my brain has kind of assigned a nickname of 'Blu-Tac' to Vitas XDDD So now if I ever refer to Vitas as 'Blu-Tac', you know why :roftl:

Hello again.. Well, Vitas is rumored to be singing the opening and closing songs at the Olympic Games this summer.. If this is true and happens. this is global exposure for Vitas. So, yes, when he does make it to the USA, it will be a large scale frenzy.. I have faith in that.. So this summer could be a huge turning point in many ways. I am looking forward to the frenzy.. :):biggrin2:

Shauna

Well, Vitas is rumored to be singing the opening and closing songs at the Olympic Games this summer.. If this is true and happens. this is global exposure for Vitas.

AHI;O'DHA/NDAKL ahhh, that's so freakin' cool!! :shocked: Let's hope it's true! =D =D =D

EDIT: Ooooh, 800th post! *dances*

One of my Vitas fan friends just sent me a link to a Mika youtube video. I love it! I had not yet had a chance to tell her about you all here, but I did now! She and a couple of her friends. So we may have rounded up some more Mika/Vitas lovers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

:biggrin2:

And P.S. The fans do go crazy for V. Sergey does not have to make it up! Did you all see the fainting video where the girl passed out right in his arms!?

Diane

One of my Vitas fan friends just sent me a link to a Mika youtube video. I love it! I had not yet had a chance to tell her about you all here, but I did now! She and a couple of her friends. So we may have rounded up some more Mika/Vitas lovers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

:biggrin2:

And P.S. The fans do go crazy for V. Sergey does not have to make it up! Did you all see the fainting video where the girl passed out right in his arms!?

Diane

i've never heard of him....

i don't understand how girls can faint over guys....i don't think i'm that crazy about anyone to do that.:shocked:

I haven't seen that! :shocked: But yeah, I figured that crazy fans thing sounded too believable to be made up...

CONGRATULATIONS WASABI TEA!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Aww, thanks! :biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

At me such desire... To rush off in shop, to buy disks of Vitas and to distribute all of you... Why so it is unfair? Of what you dream to be far from you? In my city I saw only LICM, piracy release...

And when I can see Him, of darling MIKA:tears:

At me such desire... To rush off in shop, to buy disks of Vitas and to distribute all of you... Why so it is unfair? Of what you dream to be far from you? In my city I saw only LICM, piracy release...

And when I can see Him, of darling MIKA:tears:

There should be some Great Mika-Vitas Swap or something, where Mika goes and performs in Russia at last, and Vitas performs in America and England - then everyone would be happy! =D

Actually, I would be really pleased for you if Mika finally went to Russia and you got to see him in concert :)

So Mika, get your arse over to Russia NOWWWWWW!!

And then perhaps Mika could smuggle me over there, after which I'd kidnap Vitas and take him back to England so he could do a concert or two there LOL :roftl:

• 1 month later...