The local "today's hit music" stations won't play Mika!

yogabear90

So I called this "today's hit music" radio station and requested Love Today, and the guy was like, "we dont have that one" (GASP)

so then i was like, "well what about Grace Kelly?"

and she said they didn't have that one either. so finally i was like, "do you have ANY mika songs?"

and then he said, (get ready for this)

"no, we dont play mika."

WHAT?!?!?!? OMG I WAS SOOO MAD. so now i am going to keep requesting and get my mika fan friends to keep requesting until they realize what a mistake they have made and that mika is more than qualified to be played on a "today's hit music station"

one day mika will become a huge hit in the united states and all the radio stations that have refused to play mika will be sorry!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the DJ on the air when you requested the song?

yeah, because to complain we need info..

:naughty:

and which person to i email?

Program Director

General Manager

Director of Sales

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Engineer

Digital Media Manager & Webmaster

Email your Request

Didn't you guys hear?

They can't play his music, at all.

It causes too many people to be happy.

:wink2::naughty:

Someday guys he'll break through... someday. I have hope. Sure they may not play his songs non-stop when he does make it but a song here and there will be great. It's just going to take some time sadly. *le sigh*

So I called this "today's hit music" radio station and requested Love Today, and the guy was like, "we dont have that one" (GASP)

so then i was like, "well what about Grace Kelly?"

and she said they didn't have that one either. so finally i was like, "do you have ANY mika songs?"

and then he said, (get ready for this)

"no, we dont play mika."

WHAT?!?!?!? OMG I WAS SOOO MAD. so now i am going to keep requesting and get my mika fan friends to keep requesting until they realize what a mistake they have made and that mika is more than qualified to be played on a "today's hit music station"

one day mika will become a huge hit in the united states and all the radio stations that have refused to play mika will be sorry!

So stupid of them!!

Didn't he explain why don't play Mika?

wow! i am very pleased that everyone is kickin it in high gear and requesting/complaining!! i will make sure to listen to the station to see if they play it or not.

as for who to complain to, i dont know who it was for sure but i think it might have been "tony b" or something like that. but yeah even if u live in another country, request it, because the britney spears fan club did the same thing to this station and then they started playing all these britney spears songs!!! we can do it! MFC power!