Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: 2000 posts! well done!

I hope Ozzy isn't the one mooning this year though..... :puke::bleh:

Thank youuu! :):yay:

I hope not.. >.< I hope Sharon keeps him from doing anything :naughty:

Although.. you never know.. the whole family seems a little crazy o.O

Will Kelly and Jack be making an appearance too?:boxed:

I hope not or the whole thing will be a shambles to rival Sam Fox & Mick Fleetwood (well maybe not that bad :bleh: ).

Someone is going to ask me who Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood are now:roftl:

I hope not or the whole thing will be a shambles to rival Sam Fox & Mick Fleetwood (well maybe not that bad :bleh: ).

You knew it would happen, so I will be the brave one to ask. :biggrin2:

Thank youuu! :):yay:

I hope not.. >.< I hope Sharon keeps him from doing anything :naughty:

Although.. you never know.. the whole family seems a little crazy o.O

Yeah! She seems to be in control of him. Ozzy is very opinionated - i dont think he'll hold back on anything he has to say.

I hope not or the whole thing will be a shambles to rival Sam Fox & Mick Fleetwood (well maybe not that bad ).

:naughty: Nope! That's what Wikipedia is for! :bleh:

I hope they do. I like Kelly - she's got attitude!

Yeah! She seems to be in control of him. Ozzy is very opinionated - i dont think he'll hold back on anything he has to say.

Yeah we will see..!

..well, I won't.. I can't watch the Brits :boxed::sneaky2:

...Hooray for YouTube!

You knew it would happen, so I will be the brave one to ask. :biggrin2:

:roftl:

That's okay, ask away!!

They were the presenters of the Brits in 1989, and it was a complete disaster; neither of them had a clue what they were doing, they couldn't read the autocue, they kept introducing all the acts wrongly, it was highly embarassing, but funny in a cringe-making way.

Sam Fox was a very short topless model and part-time pop singer, and Mick Fleetwood used to be in the band Fleetwood Mac, and he is about 8 feet tall. So apart from everything else they looked really odd together.

There is no way the Osbournes could be worse than that, really!! At least they are married and will have some chemistry and banter if anything goes wrong!

That's okay, ask away!!

They were the presenters of the Brits in 1989, and it was a complete disaster; neither of them had a clue what they were doing, they couldn't read the autocue, they kept introducing all the acts wrongly, it was highly embarassing, but funny in a cringe-making way.

Sam Fox was a very short topless model and part-time pop singer, and Mick Fleetwood used to be in the band Fleetwood Mac, and he is about 8 feet tall. So apart from everything else they looked really odd together.

There is no way the Osbournes could be worse than that, really!! At least they are married and will have some chemistry and banter if anything goes wrong!

Aaah thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I guess The Osbournes can't be such disaster!

Sharon will keep everything under control :naughty:

Yeah we will see..!

..well, I won't.. I can't watch the Brits :boxed::sneaky2:

...Hooray for YouTube!

Ohh! We take it for granted, having it televised here!

That's okay, ask away!!

Ohhhhh. I seee. Thanks!

Does this Brits always have adverts every 15 mins??? It will do wont it if its on ITV. Thats why they should put it o the BBC!!! No commercial breaks!!! :bleh:

Ohh! We take it for granted, having it televised here!

Ohhhhh. I seee. Thanks!

Does this Brits always have adverts every 15 mins??? It will do wont it if its on ITV. Thats why they should put it o the BBC!!! No commercial breaks!!! :bleh:

Of course, you live in England ;):)

But actually, everything I really need is to know if Mika won (that will be on MFC), and see his performance (YouTube)... problem solved! :wink2:

No offense to Ozzy O ..... but he really has lost the ablity to speak these days , I think its going to be mega funny:roftl:

I agree, but I think Sharon will do 98% of it.. and Ozzy will just stand there trying to look cool xD

What language is that??:roftl:

*Le sigh* do I always have to explain myself.

Doing a Mika

Doing a Britney

Doing a Paris

When you're doing something another person has done before you, I at least always say: So you're doing a Britney?

When my brother shaved his head par example.

From an interview:

So you're like Hannah Montana?

Mika: Who?

Savvy?

*Le sigh* do I always have to explain myself.

Doing a Mika

Doing a Britney

Doing a Paris

When you're doing something another person has done before you, I at least always say: So you're doing a Britney?

When my brother shaved his head par example.

From an interview:

So you're like Hannah Montana?

Mika: Who?

Savvy?

Don't worry, I knew exactly what you meant. :naughty: I think FDs just being a bit slow :bleh: