Mika live backstage from the brits in 20 minutes

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..im sure.. I cant even listen to the show thats on now.. I guess I'll try tomorrow on another computer..

oh well.. Im gonna go study for my ecomonics exam..:thumbdown:

bye everyone!

good luck then!!

he's ooooonnn :D

yeah..im sure.. I cant even listen to the show thats on now.. I guess I'll try tomorrow on another computer..

oh well.. Im gonna go study for my ecomonics exam..:thumbdown:

bye everyone!

it has nothing to do with being in canada...i'm listening to the show now... says mika is on in 20 min.

:boxed:looks like I totally missed this and so was hoping for someone to post a link to the exact page or maybe even a d/l of it or something cos I totally cannot work out where the heck to find it on that site, I saw pics of Mika and just clicked on those but nope wrong place dam it. oh well ho hum soon it will be the REAL thing yippeee and I voted and voted and phone voted too. :thumb_yello:

:boxed:looks like I totally missed this and so was hoping for someone to post a link to the exact page or maybe even a d/l of it or something cos I totally cannot work out where the heck to find it on that site, I saw pics of Mika and just clicked on those but nope wrong place dam it. oh well ho hum soon it will be the REAL thing yippeee and I voted and voted and phone voted too. :thumb_yello:

sparkly...

does this work? you have to listen for about 30 min before he comes on though

http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=26&e=0

then go to last 7 days with Kevin Hughes and choose 19/02/08

does that help?

oh i don't remember what song was before he came on.. but it is for sure 30 min into the show

Thanks!! I already heard it! :wink2:

Awwww i loved it!! He sounded so adorable!!! Tired... but adorable!! :wub2: I love him...

I can't wait until tomorrow!! i hope he has energy and isnt tired!

thanks for letting us know! :flowers2:

Thanks!! I already heard it! :wink2:

Awwww i loved it!! He sounded so adorable!!! Tired... but adorable!! :wub2: I love him...

I can't wait until tomorrow!! i hope he has energy and isnt tired!

thanks for letting us know! :flowers2:

on feb. 21 at 20h00, it is going to play in canada on CBC channel

so i'll get to see it!

what did he say about cotton socks? or swabs or something? i kinda missed that one. he sounds extremely tired.

He says:

"The baby oil put me off. The thing about baby oil...it's one of the things in life, that - like cotton rubbing against my (teeth?) Baby oil, the smell of baby oil, can just make me vomit."

Does he say teeth? Or something else? I can't imagine why on earth he'd have cotton rubbing against his teeth. :blink::roftl:

He says:

"The baby oil put me off. The thing about baby oil...it's one of the things in life, that - like cotton rubbing against my (teeth?) Baby oil, the smell of baby oil, can just make me vomit."

Does he say teeth? Or something else? I can't imagine why on earth he'd have cotton rubbing against his teeth. :blink::roftl:

He's so cute lol... baby oil!

NOW none of us are ever going to put baby oil on ourselves...EVER:roftl:

EDIT: What's he gonna do if he's got a little mika one day???? That'll be his excuse for not changing diapers!

He says:

Well they put cotton in your mouth at the dentist.....

I can't even touch a cotton ball....gives me major chills :boxed:

Well they put cotton in your mouth at the dentist.....

I can't even touch a cotton ball....gives me major chills :boxed:

Leave it to you to have some seriously random phobias. :naughty:

Hmm, maybe that's what he meant, like dentist-wise. Would be interesting to be his dentist, in that case. :roftl: