avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The story how I fell in love with mika:

-One : heard him on the radio... that song is cute!

-Two:Went to youtube to search for mika songs videos

-Tree: Saw his face... ''He's kinda cute...

-Four: Bought his cd ''wow these songs''...

-Five: Bought the dvd ''Mika, I'm starting to get obssessed with you...''

-Six: Became a member of MFC

-Seven: started looking for photos... then starting to save them ...

-Eight: Make a school work about Mika

-Nine: Talking about him all the time

-Ten, final result: Became obssessed and in love... xD

I want to know too! :naughty::roftl:

Oi. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! AHH lol:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Well, not counting video, i have 1538:blush-anim-cl: .

But its not so weird! You see, most of them are from the North American tour, and most of those are from toronto where i was so it's no weird to have those right!?

i have an event (like an album) for each venue on his tour, plus one for the grammys, one for the brits and then one for my favorites and one for any random pics. Oh and one for the bracelets hehe.

god, i feel like such a creepy stalker. i had no idea i had that many. i feel like i should get rid of some, but i don't want to!:wub2:

It's all quite organized, really.

Hee, glad I'm not the only obsessive put pics in Folders person. I do have two Mika Folders but there the ones not sorted yet. My folders go Mika Fan Pics, Mika Other Pics (as in him with Perez or other famous people), Mika Blink Studio, Mika Videos, Mika Screencaps, Mika Performances, Mika Misc, Mika Out N' About, Mika Award Shows (Awards shows have all the sub folders ie. Brits, Grammy's MTV Video Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, NRJ Awards, World Music Awards - lol - I even have MTV Europe with sub folders because of Orange and Green Jacket)

Ummmmm, I'm strange but it has to be organised.

Lol when I realized how many I had, I was shocked too... I am so obssessed that I keep photos from a person that I don't even personally know... that's creepy...:boxed:

it's very creepy but you can do anything as long as you think they make sense

not people think they make sense

Oi. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! AHH lol:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Well, not counting video, i have 1538:blush-anim-cl: .

But its not so weird! You see, most of them are from the North American tour, and most of those are from toronto where i was so it's no weird to have those right!?

i have an event (like an album) for each venue on his tour, plus one for the grammys, one for the brits and then one for my favorites and one for any random pics. Oh and one for the bracelets hehe.

god, i feel like such a creepy stalker. i had no idea i had that many. i feel like i should get rid of some, but i don't want to!:wub2:

It's all quite organized, really.

I totally understand!:wub2: Awww, and the bracelets, you must be so pleased. What a cutie he is.

Time for a pic!

mika825.jpg

Ummm one of my Mika folders has 2,077 pics in it. My second Mika folder has 1,281 pics. My other folders have 1,376 pics between them....

I'm shocked at that..... I've only liked him since January

Ummm one of my Mika folders has 2,077 pics in it. My second Mika folder has 1,281 pics. My other folders have 1,376 pics between them....

woww..all these pics in only one month:shocked: :shocked:

and now i don't feel so bad:naughty: :bleh::wink2: lol

wow, you have been busy!

I spent about most of this month traversing 7 previous Mikagasmic Threads. I blame you lot completely .... stop posting gorgeous pics cos' my fingers can't resist the right click option on them....

Actually I blame Mika for being so photogenic... I mean does he take a bad pic ever....

I'm going to see him TOMORROW.... Have I said that yet...

Woooootttttt!

Am slightly excited... I just finished making his bracelet. Hope he likes it and that I get to give him his gifts I've got him...

:)

I spent about most of this month traversing 7 previous Mikagasmic Threads. I blame you lot completely .... stop posting gorgeous pics cos' my fingers can't resist the right click option on them....

Actually I blame Mika for being so photogenic... I mean does he take a bad pic ever....

I'm going to see him TOMORROW.... Have I said that yet...

Woooootttttt!

Am slightly excited... I just finished making his bracelet. Hope he likes it and that I get to give him his gifts I've got him...

:)

AHHH! i'm jealous. have a good time!

wish i could go!