Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want other stuff just ask..:wink2: its quick to resize:)

or get photoshop,lol

thank you! It's in my siggy now, yay!

Seriously, I have no fancy software or nothin! but open one of your pictures, select edit pictures, and does it not have change picture size?

I have a Mac, everything is different:thumbdown: Not that i don't like my computer, its just that most people know how windows work so i'm on my own.

I have a Mac, everything is different:thumbdown: Not that i don't like my computer, its just that most people know how windows work so i'm on my own.

aaah I see, I can't work Macs at all, have had a very embarrassing incident with a Mac at college :blush-anim-cl: All I'll say is I can't be trusted on one anymore :naughty:

But hey it's resized now and looks fabby in ur sig! :thumb_yello:

yey! I really like your sig, its a pity you can't leave it the original huge and nice!:wub2:

oh I remember the short time I had a mac, it was really cool, but nothing worked on it, and everything got very expensive for it, so I sold it and got good old cheap windows:naughty:

aaah I see, I can't work Macs at all, have had a very embarrassing incident with a Mac at college :blush-anim-cl: All I'll say is I can't be trusted on one anymore :naughty:

But hey it's resized now and looks fabby in ur sig! :thumb_yello:

lol, yea it took me a while to adjust to it, but a lot of things are sooo much easier. like for pics, you click and drag it to the picture program icon at the bottom of the screen and its saved, and then you can drag it into different albums, its very nice. Very visual, good for me.

And thanks! i had that other pic in my siggy for a while, i figured it was time for a change. i dunno why but that pic strikes a chord of some sort in me, dunno why, but i like it!

yey! I really like your sig, its a pity you can't leave it the original huge and nice!:wub2:

oh I remember the short time I had a mac, it was really cool, but nothing worked on it, and everything got very expensive for it, so I sold it and got good old cheap windows:naughty:

Oh, if i could i would put the full size of that pic and the full size of the glowing like pic in my siggy. that would be lovely.