Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

l_baaeb8ee68ce040a23d99a1bc87ab2b6.jpg

I love him with that hoodie on, he looks triple cute!:wub2: Any other hoodie doesn't do it for me, just the red one!

Wish MY hands were there instead of his...:fisch:

my own Mikagasmic pics from last night lol

this one was purely accidental though

DSCF1222.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

DSCF1232.jpg

DSCF1233.jpg

*swoons* I LOVE the last one.

MQ-ing this thread is fun.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not exactly a Mikagasmic pic but I love his smile here. He looks soooo happy.

mikaslc12.jpg

Aww....his smile makes me melt every time...

He looks like a little boy here.

mika16.jpg

Look, mummy! There are lights! :roftl:

Awwwww.... I loves the way Luke is looking at Mika... *gets idea for Mika/Luke fic*

Oooh, excellent. :das:

It does? At least it's worth trying... for something like this.:wub2:

img0002gb9ji3ih7.jpg

*Melts into puddle on the floor*

She was amazing! I was like...woahhh when she started break-dancing.

YESSSS I waited to see Mika! I had to give him my picture that I drew for him. It took me a year. I still can't watch the video without giggling...:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I know! i was afraid for a wardrobe malfunction there!:blink::naughty:

Aww...That's so cool! I'm sure he loved it! Were you near the front of the line or the back?

Yeah I took them. I was in the front row actually!! It was so great.:mf_lustslow:

I WAS IN THE FRONT ROW TOO!!!*drops dead* it was amazing...

I was kind of in the middle. Did you meet him? Where were you?

Yeah, I met him! *giggles like a little girl* We were about ten people from the front. We had staked on of us on that side and he called us and we sprinted across the parking deck to get in line....he remembered us and our face paint from the front row and I had him sign my LT cd cover and I hugged him!:wub2:

I WAS IN THE FRONT ROW TOO!!!*drops dead* it was amazing...

Yeah, I met him! *giggles like a little girl* We were about ten people from the front. We had staked on of us on that side and he called us and we sprinted across the parking deck to get in line....he remembered us and our face paint from the front row and I had him sign my LT cd cover and I hugged him!:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I wish I could go to a Mika concert every single day. I would forget any other emotion other than happiness! You guys were smart to have one person stake out. I along with a few dozen others was waiting by his tour bus until someone informed us he was going to be on the other side.:doh::naughty:

That's so cool he remembered you though! I guess I just wasn't colorful enough.:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

I wish I could go to a Mika concert every single day. I would forget any other emotion other than happiness! You guys were smart to have one person stake out. I along with a few dozen others was waiting by his tour bus until someone informed us he was going to be on the other side.:doh::naughty:

That's so cool he remembered you though! I guess I just wasn't colorful enough.:roftl:

Me too! The days afterwards were so depressing since they couldn't come close to the concert!

Haha..yeah, we were colorful! You should have seen the odd looks we got from the passerbys...:naughty:

Hecks yes! Its still surreal for me. Sometimes I just stop and I go, "Whoa. I've actually met him. For real!" It's the best feeling in the world!

Tell me about it! I remember always thinking(before I even knew about Dodgy Holiday) about all the different ways we would meet. Haha. It went pretty much perfectly, I'd say. I am very pleased and still can't stop thinking about it:naughty:. I call it "The Encounter".

Same here! I always pictured me meeting him...and I still do, and that's when I stop and realize that I have! The amazing thing is that I didn't feel nervous around him. I always thought I'd just freak out and freeze up, but I felt totally comfortable around him...which is just one more reason why I love him so much!...:wub2:

Same here! I always pictured me meeting him...and I still do, and that's when I stop and realize that I have! The amazing thing is that I didn't feel nervous around him. I always thought I'd just freak out and freeze up, but I felt totally comfortable around him...which is just one more reason why I love him so much!...:wub2:

same here: it was about 5 minutes and that is all I needed. we had eye contact and an understanding...and that is all I needed ( well to give him the chicken and umbrella) There was something else I wanted to give to him and that will be given at the next concert . It is very very very special.

That was to bad we didn't get to meet him in Chicago. We'll just have to go to another concert then.:roftl: We're sure we would be comfortable around him. Maybe a little nervous.

We don't know really what happened when we saw Martain.:roftl: We were alone in the gift shop at the House Of Blues in Chicago and here comes Martain and he kind of stops and looks at us. We're like taking second glances and all of our eyes just lock. We probably had smiles so wide. He smiled at us and then went up the stairs. We were star struck and we didn't even say anything. Nothing would come out of our mouths. That would of been cool if we would of gotten an autograph.

where did u find this??? are there more??? and is there a behind the scenes video of the big girl music video like there is for love today and happy ending

Not sure if there is a video' date=' but I have these:

[img']http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8845/737pc9.jpg[/img]

mikalargemsg11852375558er4.jpg

403yu4.jpg

(favourite)

404dp4.jpg

He looks like he's praying here but, this is after he messed up the Intro to Grace Kelly. Sorry, I've been so slow posting these.

miika14.jpg

Niiiceee pictures - better late than never :P

I'm sorry... I think that pic's been photoshopped... but it wasn't me this time!

The background is an Argentinean city called "Mar del Plata".

Haha, I'd call you crazy Argentineans ... buuut:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1163935&postcount=2482

IMG_4627.jpg

That corset is ... a snug fit :bleh:

hahah these are my "accidental" pics lol but they were both actually accidental also the first one is actually part of a video that i took:wink2:

P1010668.jpg

P1010751.jpg the second was purely accident though hehehe:naughty:

A blurry shot and an arse shot... they belong in Bab's Fantastic Photo Album. :lmfao: