Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

ah!, i always do it, don't you worry (to not post pics), obviously, cause i don't have a tee with mika particles:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

hey! haven't talked to you in a while! hows it goin'? I'll post a nice pic to keep on topic:wink2:

Oh and you WILL get a "Mika particle t-shirt" -lol- i know it!

this has been posted lots of times before, but i really do LOVE the pic. I've already explained my connection with the expresssion here lol.

mika_4.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh phew, at last I'm not the only one then!:naughty: Aw, and you got a hug, I'd love a hug! But I got eye contact while on stage and while in the audience!!!So I think thats enough for one day!:wub2:

I find google helpful when I want to find new stuff. You get some unusual pics there........................like potaloo's with LICM on the front:fisch: :naughty:

Haha! Yes I saw that...one toilet I'd pay to pee in. :roftl:

hey! haven't talked to you in a while! hows it goin'? I'll post a nice pic to keep on topic:wink2:

Oh and you WILL get a "Mika particle t-shirt" -lol- i know it!

this has been posted lots of times before, but i really do LOVE the pic. I've already explained my connection with the expresssion here lol.

mika_4.jpg

hey!!:wink2:

good you post a pic!! now i won't keep saying randommental things.

aww, thanks for the mika particle tee hopes!!

ok, he looks really really cute in that pic!!:naughty:

hey!!:wink2:

good you post a pic!! now i won't keep saying randommental things.

aww, thanks for the mika particle tee hopes!!

ok, he looks really really cute in that pic!!:naughty:

lol, i think if i remember correctly, that at that point in the video he had just said something about hoe Elton John (i think thats who it was) hadn't invited him for tea yet lol. (it makes sense in the context of the video haha)

Mika, you are officially invited for tea with me:wink2: lol

lol, i think if i remember correctly, that at that point in the video he had just said something about hoe Elton John (i think thats who it was) hadn't invited him for tea yet lol. (it makes sense in the context of the video haha)

Mika, you are officially invited for tea with me:wink2: lol

lol!!, i really don't remember a bit of that vid...though, i know i've seen it loads of times!!

i remember something about elton john, but in another vid...where he starts talkin about him and then he says to the journalist to stop, cause then elton won't invite him to his parties...:mf_rosetinted:

I have to get it! :naughty:

I love the music that starts just a bit in here.. http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=4U011lR1iYU:wub2:

oh and yes the piano music by yiann tiersen... j'adore :blush-anim-cl:

aw!! yesss!!

j' aime la musique francaise!!

LOVE his shirt! And why the hell is she leaning *away* from him?

mika-03-450a-120607.jpg

yep, that's just wrong

she doesn't know the stage with mika basics

lol!!, i really don't remember a bit of that vid...though, i know i've seen it loads of times!!

i remember something about elton john, but in another vid...where he starts talkin about him and then he says to the journalist to stop, cause then elton won't invite him to his parties...:mf_rosetinted:

pshh Elton John, who needs him. Tiny Dancer is quite nice though...ah well.

Mika is always invited MFC parties!

Hey, I like Elton...well, his music, at least.

Oh! Gon't get me wrong, i do to, thats why i made the tiny dancer quirp. I'm a fan of his!................Mika just needs a nice little invite to his next get together though! :wink2::naughty::wub2::thumb_yello:

his music is great, although i have heard that he can be an ass is real life...so maybe an invite would be bad after all. eh. still be cool.

Yeah...I sure as hell wouldn't be leaning that way. :naughty:

:naughty:

pshh Elton John, who needs him. Tiny Dancer is quite nice though...ah well.

Mika is always invited MFC parties!

yeah...i mean, Elton who?

yes, should we tell mika about the approaching mfc party?

Hey, I like Elton...well, his music, at least.

.... (me too), though, now that i think about it he's quite sexy with those pink vampire specs:mf_rosetinted:

Oh! Gon't get me wrong, i do to, thats why i made the tiny dancer quirp. I'm a fan of his!................Mika just needs a nice little invite to his next get together though! :wink2::naughty::wub2::thumb_yello:

his music is great, although i have heard that he can be an ass is real life...so maybe an invite would be bad after all. eh. still be cool.

yes, i've heard that too! he's very rude!:thumbdown:

but his music is awesome!!

bebebenny and the jetssss...

yeah...i mean, Elton who?

yes, should we tell mika about the approaching mfc party?

yes, i suppose we could give him the invite to out little party....

wouldn't that be awesome though? to get all the MFC together and have a party! It would be great if Mika could be there as well....as long as everybody didn't crowd him :wink2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

i gotta go now, talk to you all later!

wouldn't that be awesome though? to get all the MFC together and have a party! It would be great if Mika could be there as well....as long as everybody didn't crowd him :wink2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

yes!!, that would be awesome!!:thumb_yello:

ok, bye!!:wink2:

That would be unbelievably awesome.

Goodnight!!:blush-anim-cl:

I have to get it! :naughty:

I love the music that starts just a bit in here.. http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=4U011lR1iYU:wub2:

oh and yes the piano music by yiann tiersen... j'adore :blush-anim-cl:

im thrilled when i just hear the music :blink::punk:

everything in the movie is so perfectly match

i use this as my ringtone

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=iUG4LUP1Bog

im happy when hearing that :roftl: