Posted Images

Yes really strange... I don't know what happen :boxed:

Reni

Last Activity: 21-02-2008 10:29 AM

sara101

Last Activity: 26-02-2008 11:01 PM

:shocked:

:shocked:

I dunno, they must be taking a break or something.. :boxed: still it's kind of strange that they both took off at the same time! :blink: I'll go find the last penguins thread a bit later and start it off again :naughty:

ooh.. I see what you're doing.. trying to make me faint in front of the pc screen and bash my head on the keyboard with all your topless Mika pictures to make me look like an idiot.. well, it's not gonna work!:sneaky2:

dslfkgj df;lkjgkfgj dfslkjg sldfkjg sdlfkjgs dlgkjjggggggggggg

:stretcher:

oups.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: I'm kidding, they're great:D

Oh Mika, don't you know we'd happy do that for you?

:roftl:

Niice, and a different angle to what we're used to

How did they get tickets up there?

OMG! I love that! Is Mika trying to tickle Mikey? I love Mikey's shoes, and why is Mika shoe-less?

*is jealous of your slobber-face*

Been a page since this has been posted ... thought I should fix that.

Awww, I love M + Gray Skelly.

There is a Converse outlet store in Harbour Town here, is there are Harbour Town in Hobart? A quick google search has brought upthis (don't think it's been built yet, though) but apparently Hobart International Airport is getting a Converse store .. random.

And randomly, from one of those links, look at these ones guys:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/34867674/c/14279.html

Ekk, can't remember who posted their photobucket link, but do you have a better quality of this picture?:

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/la-guinevere/mika/?action=view&current=mika_sketch_2_crop1.jpg

I can't read all the writing :tears: Who wrote that stuff?

And I've found this picture on my computer, it reminds me of that Argentinian-photoshop, is this one real? :naughty:

192722largepn5.jpg

a conversre outlet store hasnt even been built yet

i've never heard of harbour town in hobart?

we are getting a dfo(direct factory outlet ) in hobart next to the airport the website u posted says converes is caming

so i shall wait for the day its open

i went to a dfo in melbroune the essendon one and i brought a pair of converse for $45 or $35 i tought was a bargin

I am pretty sure we'll need a huge graveyard...

to bury all the MFCers who have been watching

these Mikagasmic pictures for so long :naughty:

On my stone I want this:

she just had too much chicken :roftl:

LOL, true. I have all the pics on my ipod which i take with me everywhere and i can show people pic too because they always wonder what he looks like. I have vids form the concert as well.

1500 pics on my ipod lol. My friends just shake their head and roll their eyes, but i know they like it. I can't tell you how many people i have gotten into mika.:wink2: at my school alone at least 30. i'm the ringleader lol, they always ask me for info because i'm on here at least every day.

IMG_1290_2.jpg

favorite quote-

"Lauralai, your obsessed"

"I know! Its horrible! I love it!"

LOL, true. I have all the pics on my ipod which i take with me everywhere and i can show people pic too because they always wonder what he looks like. I have vids form the concert as well.

1500 pics on my ipod lol. My friends just shake their head and roll their eyes, but i know they like it. I can't tell you how many people i have gotten into mika.:wink2: at my school alone at least 30. i'm the ringleader lol, they always ask me for info because i'm on here at least every day.

IMG_1290_2.jpg

favorite quote-

"Lauralai, your obsessed"

"I know! Its horrible! I love it!"

You are so lucky! my friend don't like him AT ALL..:(