Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Woo hoo! thanx to all who's pics might have contributed! This was my first fan vid so let me know what you think!

the pics are AMAZING!

LOVE. IT. *is proud* :thumb_yello:

ah yeah, aladdin :wub2: i've got to buy myself all the Walt Disney DVDs, they so rocked :wub2:

I remember when that movie came out it was seriously the only movie I ever saw at sleepovers and birthday parties. My friends and I were all obsessed. Aladdin was (and is) SO cute. And his voice is really sweet, too. I love when he sings. :wub2: We all wanted to marry him. (And I think we were about 8 or 9, lol.)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember when that movie came out it was seriously the only movie I ever saw at sleepovers and birthday parties. My friends and I were all obsessed. Aladdin was (and is) SO cute. And his voice is really sweet, too. I love when he sings. :wub2: We all wanted to marry him. (And I think we were about 8 or 9, lol.)

pshhh....you still do:naughty: :thumb_yello::wink2:

Don't lie.

it's amazing how we've all ended up fancying these cartoons, pictures drawn by hand.. soo.. does anyone fancy billy brown? BB.gif:naughty:

Hmmm. I would think so...What happened in the one you're thinking of?

There's "A Goofy Movie" and "An Extremely Goofy Movie"...

But I like the first one better.

i don't remember, but i remember it had Max and he liked this girl, and i was jealous of that girl :naughty:

*comes in very quiet so won't disturb the conversation and post a very cute picture of Mika*

712hwg51.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

*then goes very quiet away and goes to bed to dream about Mika*

Thanx for the pic! just what i needed to see:wub2:

*comes in very quiet so won't disturb the conversation and post a very cute picture of Mika*

712hwg51.jpg

aw thanks for that! :wub2: i actually forgot i was in the mikagasmic thread :roftl:

pshhh....you still do:naughty: :thumb_yello::wink2:

Don't lie.

It's true. I still love Aladdin. :naughty: I remember my friends also loving the guy in the movie Anastasia. Don't remember him very much, though. I think he was blonde. *shrugs*

712hwg51.jpg

Ahhh! Thank you!

I love his disgusted/confused faces.:naughty: lol. He has so many of them on the dvd...

LOL! me too, i think we ve kinda hijacked this and the captions thread!

Oh and i have posted more tonight, than i did in the whole of last month!

yeah :roftl: ah well, if noone else is gonna post anything :fisch: