Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Its 6:55 on a saturday *cries* i have to be at school in half an hour to go to band festival an hour away. In a hideous black dress nonetheless.

Only Mika pics can help me now.

I love all the pics from this shoot.:wub2:

mikacolor.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's with all the ages a few pages back??

Just thought I'd join in..even though its already over...I'm 15 turning 16 in May

People were saying they felt old so we posted our young ages to make them feel even older? :lmfao:

Are you me? :shocked: What day in May? :naughty:

This must be from Somerset House. Aww, my first ever Mika gig. I only just remembered that Martin had a mask as well! I'm a sucker for masks. :naughty:

Having your first gig be Somerset House must have been amazing! :wub2: I LOOOOOVE the masks too!! I loved it when he wore his peter pan mask... can't remember which concert though :roftl:

good mooorrrniiin!!!

my sunshine in the rainy days

I guess he would be more like my rain cloud.. since I love rain :bleh:

I have a LOT of pictures :naughty: DEFINITE problem!

I don't even want to check how much pics I have. I have a few word documents that are really big, and the became that big that I decided to add no more pics, but now I save them:shocked:

The one he's doing in Amsterdam is an open air gig :thumb_yello: I have tickets for that one ::

Me too:naughty:

i think he's gonna look like this forever and ever cos he's peter pan and he's gonna live in neverland so he'll be forever young, even when we have gray hair, a walking stick and a broken back :wub2:

*gets the image in her head of Mika jumping around with a stick and when he is really really old* :shocked:

*gets the image in her head of Mika jumping around with a stick and when he is really really old* :shocked:

Don't wanna think about how he will look then :no:

And I think he could better not do that; he might break his hip :blink:

Don't wanna think about how he will look then :no:

And I think he could better not do that; he might break his hip :blink:

hahahaha... I can imagine him... with a big belly and a couple of grey hairs in his happy trail hahaha but couldn't Mika be like those reeeeally old guys but pretty good looking ones? :D

Hmmm...that's true. My mum finds Pierce the most handsome man in the world:roftl: And with that she meant in his James Bond period

Pierce and Sean... they both were James Bond... so, that's the secret 4 their eternal beauty:naughty: Mika, better act in one of those movies too!!

Hmmm...that's true. My mum finds Pierce the most handsome man in the world:roftl: And with that she meant in his James Bond period

True he doesn't have wrinkles !But i think he might have done botox !:mf_rosetinted: