The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. The really stupid thing about it is, he always manages to come away from the mess he's created clean as a whistle, while my mum and I are left to pick up the pieces. If he got punished for making our lives as miserable as possible for the past three years, I wouldn't let it get to me as much as it does...but he doesn't.

Unfortunately there are people like that .. *knows one :thumbdown:*

You'll be better off when you have nothing to do with him

Hey all! *waves*

WTF AM I DOING HERE? DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS ON IN 30 MINS! I MUST PREPARE!

*waves again*

*fades out*

:mf_rosetinted:

*bumps you* :naughty:

Hey Everyone!! *waves*

Unfortunately there are people like that .. *knows one :thumbdown:*

You'll be better off when you have nothing to do with him

*bumps you* :naughty:

Hey Everyone!! *waves*

Yeah, I'm getting there. It'll be better once he moves away and I've collected everything I need, there won't be any reason for me to contact him again...

So, I had the ****tiest day at work today: next week there's going to be some sort of inspection so my boss made me take down all of the stock and wipe down all of the shelves. It was scut work of the most tedious variety and my back now aches.

To top it off, when I went to Hairhouse Warehouse the saleslady from the other day wasn't there and when I spoke to another saleslady she told me "oh, there's no way that the colour would show in your hair, it's too dark, you definitely need to bleach it first" which is the exact opposite of what the lady the other day said. So my hair hasn't changed colour one bit but instead now looks completely burnt on top of having the worst fringe in existence.

The only good thing that happened today is that I got my new phone. But I'm not even gonna bother photoshooting, I'm tired, cranky, my make up's completely smudged and thanks to my crappy-cutting hairdresser and the clueless Hairhouse Warehouse lady my hair now looks nothing like I want it to be. I'll capture my hideousness another day when I can be bloody bothered. Grrr.

[/rant] :mf_rosetinted:

I just ran across this. This one is for Artsy.

funny.gif

joking of course but too bad I didn't find it and post it the other night hahaha. :naughty:

I love it. *steals* :lmfao:

I'm good!! :biggrin2:

How are you?

No spam since chubby bunny.. have to think of one for tonight..

That's good :) I am good meself

*waits patentally*

Hoopla Kelz!

I found a pic DC should like...

zombie10.jpg

Funnily I thought DC instentally when I saw that...

Hoopla Teegs!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?

OMG that's scary!! :shocked:

Not too bad... my arm is still a little sore...

And a little confused and disturbed by the dream I had last night...

So, I had the ****tiest day at work today: next week there's going to be some sort of inspection so my boss made me take down all of the stock and wipe down all of the shelves. It was scut work of the most tedious variety and my back now aches.

To top it off, when I went to Hairhouse Warehouse the saleslady from the other day wasn't there and when I spoke to another saleslady she told me "oh, there's no way that the colour would show in your hair, it's too dark, you definitely need to bleach it first" which is the exact opposite of what the lady the other day said. So my hair hasn't changed colour one bit but instead now looks completely burnt on top of having the worst fringe in existence.

The only good thing that happened today is that I got my new phone. But I'm not even gonna bother photoshooting, I'm tired, cranky, my make up's completely smudged and thanks to my crappy-cutting hairdresser and the clueless Hairhouse Warehouse lady my hair now looks nothing like I want it to be. I'll capture my hideousness another day when I can be bloody bothered. Grrr.

Go and get your money back... she obviously told you the wrong thing...

*waits for when SM can be bothered to do said photoshoot*

*Hugs you* bugger that you missed my post where I said you gotta bleach it..

what Brand hair dye was it?

Can't bleach it if she's chemically straightening it... it'll melt her hair...

I asked Zoe... she almost freaked when I mentioned bleach and chemical straightener in the same sentence...

That's good :) I am good meself

*waits patentally*

Funnily I thought DC instentally when I saw that...

Yay good. How's it feel to be 14?

And I'll spam him soon

Did I miss something? what happened to your arm?

I realized before that I missed Bec's LOLcats attempts.. :thumb_yello:

Firefox doesn't do the "view new post" thing too well sometimes..:thumbdown:

And perhaps you're ovulating..

:naughty:

But I don't want to go back to IE

Ohhh, do tell...

I did too... strange that... must be his DP on MSN...

Maybe...

It was Colour Royale, the brand that Hairhouse Warehouse supposedly recommend.

The lady today told me that since my hair is chemically-straightened I preferably shouldn't bleach it all, but that if I wanted to go ahead with it anyway to not do it myself but only let a hairdresser do it. So I'm gonna wait a few weeks for the semi-permanent crap in my hair to wash out then go to a hairdresser to get it done.