The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club!! :thumb_yello:

No not yet,, I was waiting to see if they log on.

You will let us all know if/when someone logs on please, won't you? cos i'm on myspace atm, but i'm actually reading SoA's story. *waves to SoA*

Fine then...

boob war is on...

When was it ever off?

You will let us all know if/when someone logs on please, won't you? cos i'm on myspace atm, but i'm actually reading SoA's story. *waves to SoA*

When was it ever off?

Well... technically it never was... was just pushed to the back burner...

Wonder if Freddie is still up for judging... :das:

Okay...so that was a bad choice of words...

Hey! They stole my idea.. and their one looks poo.. :sneaky2::thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, get on the French forum and tell them that...

LOL LOL.. I can't keep up..

*Signs JJL up as PFC member #4*

Lol I saw that pic Jen.. I was stalking Scut today

Hey CD

Hey SD

Bec, you need to call Ghostbusters

*Agrees with Scut.*

*holds Teegs hand on Wednesday.*

*laughs at something Fred said but can't remember what*

:naughty:

I almost spammed yours with it, but I don't know who likes random pictures and who doesn't. :fisch:

*nodds*

So far we have Mika, Johnny Depp and Luke working for us and if you came and worked for me *is the boss* you can have a snogging spree...

Johnny Depp has to be dressed up as a pirate. For some odd reason I just love him dressed as a pirate the most. Eye candy without even having to be shirtless. :naughty:

*pats Jen*

*burps* :o

Fine then...

boob war is on...

So be it

?

*waves back*

FARK!!!!

I missed Good News Week! :tears:

No perving on Paul to see how good h looks this week...

I missed it as well :shocked:

Wondered why supernatural was on in dads room...

But there'll be no Mika or Freddie there.

Maybe we can improvise? Call Freddie while holding a plastic bag? :naughty:

That could work :naughty:

But there'll be no Mika or Freddie there.

Maybe we can improvise? Call Freddie while holding a plastic bag? :naughty:

That might be an idea... or we can just video it and send them both the link....

OOOOOH!!!

If we post a pic of Bec and I showing our tits, maybe Mika will think "Wow, those Aussies really do have nice racks!" and decide to do tour here.. in Summer (so wecan show them off...)

Could be... :fisch:

:das:

If you're good you'll see then firsthand...

love-smiley-085.gif

And now you've given me, as the official co-judge of the cleavage war, another reason to repost this:

funny.gif

:lmfao:

I knew that big smiley would come in handy around this thread. flashing.gif

That might be an idea... or we can just video it and send them both the link....

OOOOOH!!!

If we post a pic of Bec and I showing our tits, maybe Mika will think "Wow, those Aussies really do have nice racks!" and decide to do tour here.. in Summer (so wecan show them off...)

And we'll be band for nudity in the process :naughty:

Btw, I love the warm delight microwavable cakes. Fresh, warm cake, with little effort, made in under a minute and a half

I'm not gonna wait 'till next summer for a tour. You'll just have to freeze your tits off in winter. :sneaky2:

I almost spammed yours with it, but I don't know who likes random pictures and who doesn't. :fisch:

Johnny Depp has to be dressed up as a pirate. For some odd reason I just love him dressed as a pirate the most. Eye candy without even having to be shirtless. :naughty:

However you want it PJ... its your snogging spree after all

OOOOOH!!!

Or holy crap... that picture with him and fake gray hair.... well his hair might just decide to fall out at that point. :roftl::wink2:

Thanks.. I think...:blink:

I'm not gonna wait 'till next summer for a tour. You'll just have to freeze your tits off in winter. :sneaky2:

There's little chance Mika is coming here winter... his already booked out practically for July with Europe stuff... and we'll come after that if we come at all :mf_rosetinted:

However you want it PJ... its your snogging spree after all

I'm in a facebook group that's called

"I'd Be a Pirate for Johnny Depp and/or Orlando Bloom ANY DAY!"

I've forgotten that I had joined that. I think I went on a facebook group joining spree and I ended up with that one that night. :roftl:

I'm in a facebook group that's called

"I'd Be a Pirate for Johnny Depp and/or Orlando Bloom ANY DAY!"

I've forgotten that I had joined that. I think I went on a facebook group joining spree and I ended up with that one that night. :roftl:

Haha, I would be a pirate for them happily :das:

Facebook sprees... I forgot I even had a facebook... and a bebo

Haha, I would be a pirate for them happily :das:

Facebook sprees... I forgot I even had a facebook... and a bebo

I think I used to have a bebo a long time ago. One of my friends got me to join it but I could never really figure it out and I didn't feel like my profile was private. I deleted my account and then stuck to myspace and facebook. Felt safer on there because I knew how to keep my profile private. :naughty:

Yay! I've finally finished my English homework that I've been putting off for the last week because I haven't had English.

It only ended up taking me about 45 minutes but I really didn't feel like doing it. We had to write a chapter summary on like a 50 page chapter. I hate chapter summaries! :thumbdown:

Okay, sorry about that. Back to the topic at hand.

Of which I have no idea what is being talked about, other than the return of the cleavage war.