The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

Photocopy, if you please.:biggrin2:

okies... will have to do it on the sly... may even have to do the whole Indiana Jones thing where he swaps the treasure for something else... and lucky for you I have a decoy... a book exactly like it... hmm, really shouldn't be saying plans in here... *shrugs*

Good night!

Haha, alright then:thumb_yello:

Haha, your not, then? :blink::bleh:

:roftl: You mean I'm not the hairdresser or sniffing the fumes because it's a yes for both! Same with hairspray fumes... gotta love the smell of hairspray in the morning!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's okay, I've just realised she talks about you too :naughty: Just made the connection - ZZo_the_terrible = Zoe the hairdresser :bleh:

YEp... the same person...

Oh I haven't read that one fully... was reading some of the plans though... I love having an inside scoop... 'Tis interesting to say the least...

YaY for chicken!!!

Oh yes... even though it changes and I haven't decided how I will finish it..

:shocked: You've seen the plans?! *bows to you*

Yay chicken indeed. You sound like a gal after my own heart.:thumb_yello:

Yeah she has... she comes to harass me when I'm sitting on the bed typing..

hehe, yep, guilty as charged... I'm the one who spends all day sniffing hair colour fumes...

Oh that makes me sound bad...

LOL, are you sweet talking me so I can tell you the plans, or just photocopy (once I get my hands on "the book") the plans?!

*cough*druggie*cough*

Photocopy, if you please.:biggrin2:

It's in pencil... won't turn out as well...

okies... will have to do it on the sly... may even have to do the whole Indiana Jones thing where he swaps the treasure for something else... and lucky for you I have a decoy... a book exactly like it... hmm, really shouldn't be saying plans in here... *shrugs*

Good night!

:roftl: You mean I'm not the hairdresser or sniffing the fumes because it's a yes for both! Same with hairspray fumes... gotta love the smell of hairspray in the morning!!!

Is yours a blue cover?

And you have to find it first *hides book*

*is reminded of Grad video where she sprays the hairspray like she didn't buy it* :naughty:

YEp... the same person...

Oh yes... even though it changes and I haven't decided how I will finish it..

Yeah she has... she comes to harass me when I'm sitting on the bed typing..

*cough*druggie*cough*

It's in pencil... won't turn out as well...

Is yours a blue cover?

And you have to find it first *hides book*

*is reminded of Grad video where she sprays the hairspray like she didn't buy it* :naughty:

It's fun to bug you when you're working!!!

and I could sell copies of your work on the literary black market...

and mine's actually pink but can make it blue...

Oh and I did buy that hairspray!!! and my upstyles never fall out, do they? Sure they don't move for the next three days, even with the pins out but that's not the point!!!

It's fun to bug you when you're working!!!

and I could sell copies of your work on the literary black market...

and mine's actually pink but can make it blue...

Oh and I did buy that hairspray!!! and my upstyles never fall out, do they? Sure they don't move for the next three days, even with the pins out but that's not the point!!!

But you wouldn't do it cause you love your sister!

They sure don't... which is good for the night... but not so good when you go to do it the next day... :blink:

Coffee's over rated!!!

Sure is... :naughty:

Anyways, I best be off to bed...

FY & GN all! :huglove:

But you wouldn't do it cause you love your sister!

They sure don't... which is good for the night... but not so good when you go to do it the next day... :blink:

Sure is... :naughty:

Yeppers, I'm a talented little chicky!!!

Night Teegs!!!!

Oh and FY & GN!!! *does actions*

Night Teegs!!!!

There's actions? Evening, Mikamites who may still be around. Did a serious lot of packing today, but needed some time off, so I'm checking the forum. Catch you round.

Nighty night :original:

There's actions? Evening, Mikamites who may still be around. Did a serious lot of packing today, but needed some time off, so I'm checking the forum. Catch you round.

Hello there :original:

Where are you going to move to?

Night Teegs!!!!

:shocked: OOOOOoooooohhh ... sounds like there is 'stiff' competition here ....

heheheh ... stiff .... hairspray ...... pffftt ... oohh well ... thought it was a silly, daggy joke ..... hahahahahahaa .... :blush-anim-cl::wub2::punk:

OK .... 3.13 am here ..... gotta go to bed ..... G'night .... :wub2: *waves bye*

3:02 and I should leave too!

(sorry, I'm in a rhyming mood - something something something food)

I've finally caught up on the Brixton thread. Now I must sleep so I can get up early enough to intercept the delivery man/woman/other.

Aww, no longer 3.02. Spent too long trying to rhyme with mood.

3.04 and it's 2 past no more!

I wouldn't mind moving to the US... but on either coast... not the middle of nowhere..

Ahem, there's stuff to do in the mid-US.:sneaky2:

Just not much....:bleh:

Hell... even I want JBJ to sign my boobies...

I think it's a dream we all aspire to.:naughty:

I likes you..

Other honourary Aussies...

Awwwww......:wub2: I likes you too, Neeks.

You? Corrupt me? Sure...

Meli and Teresa did that about 10 years ago... TG for Meli teaching me about slash, cause otherwise you wouldn't be getting stories now... esp not Mika/Martin..

*gasp*

Thank goodness, then.

Oh yes... Martin gets hetero chicken later... Mika doesn't...

Is it odd that the homo chicken is hotter than the hetero chicken in my mind?

It'd be more dramatic if she actually cared.:naughty:

That was a siriusly long MQ post I first did...

Teegs, you MQwhore.

I tried to post this last night but my net went bye bye

Haha, yes, I went with tiny servings of everything ... to save on postage/space ... and so I could eat the rest of the packets.

Now, does anyone know what happens to things deleted via computer off a memory card? :tears:Pleeaaase tell me they go somewhere. They aren't in the recycle bin. I accidentally deleted a picture of an important nerve ... and I was taking the photos for my whole group :shocked:

I got the whole packet because its cheaper and it means I can buy less (and everything I brought was on special :bleh:

Oh and pictures off the memory card delete into thin air

And there was something else I was going to reply to as well last night, but I can't think what.

So right now I'm sitting her on my bed... with 20 minutes to get breakfast and decide what to wear. (I've picked the jeans..... it's just the top I'm waiting to pick.)

It's one of the things that bugs me about the first week back, since its the only time I'm even up in time to pick something to wear, and don't just grab at whatever's on top of my clothes pile :naughty:

So Aussies.

"I wanna talk to yooou."

I woke up last night because my computer was beside me and the MSN messenger sound was going off a mile a minute. I actually woke up from it and some how hit the mute button and went back to bed. I don't know how I found the mute button first try but I did and I figured it must have been a group chat at the ungodly hour of 5am to 9am. :naughty:

Oh yes, I knew what was going up but I didn't have the energy to type "hi i'm sleeping bye" and leave. I think I fell asleep before I even hit the pillow again. :blink:

Silly Aussies. I've been going to bed around 3am now because I'm finally getting my schedule back on track for Sunday. At the beginning of vacation that was a different story. :naughty:

Someone mentioned you were asleep Jen... we thought we'd give you some interesting reading anyways :wink2:

I enjoyed uni today.... suprisingly...

Education is interesting...

Oh and good and bad news.

Bad news.... my placement can be any 5 days in the 2 weeks from the 14th mentioned......and I won't know until the last minuteish what days as their negotiated with the school

Good news... it can be any of those 5 days, so it might not be the first 5. Might being the key word (If I can, I'll negotiate it not to be)