The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

2. Saw Michael off Biggest Loser today... finally! He's lost a lot o weight (esp around the face)... is still quite solid, apparently his dad said that he'd lost smth like 33kgs... that's pretty damn good...

Do you know him? Wow 33 kilos....I like Michael and I love seeing him and Sheridan there :) I watch every episode of TBL and I am addicted to it!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who he is... he was in the same year as my brother, and I was friends with his sister...

Nathan wasn't really friends with him, but I guess he was friendly with him...

Likely to have lost more than that by now...

And I'm glad there's someone else who is addicted to TBL! I'll share any more news if I find anything out...

Well, I had just enough time to go do what I wanted to do before the sun set which was good.

Lets just say people REALLY don't get it.

1st - had to wait for kids to get out of the road because they came back from sliding and thought it was smart to walk in the road with their backs facing on coming traffic. They were all little too. Smart. :sneaky2:

2nd - a snowmobiler crossed the road and cut in front of me AND he had a little kid on board. Yup, that's smart. :sneaky2:

3rd - Things were going great. I walked down the road taking pics, stopped off on two side roads and then started getting really cold. I decided to cross the road and walk back down it on the other side then go back to the car. That's where things ended. :thumbdown:

I ran into two people that ugh. :furious: I try not to rant about people on here so..... *sigh*

This one... it's not great, buit when I saw your pic I thought of this one...

CuttageeBeach43.jpg

Oh gosh that picture!

I can tell exactly what that log and mossy stuff feels like. :naughty: I bet that would look great in black and white!

Well, I had just enough time to go do what I wanted to do before the sun set which was good.

Lets just say people REALLY don't get it.

1st - had to wait for kids to get out of the road because they came back from sliding and thought it was smart to walk in the road with their backs facing on coming traffic. They were all little too. Smart. :sneaky2:

2nd - a snowmobiler crossed the road and cut in front of me AND he had a little kid on board. Yup, that's smart. :sneaky2:

3rd - Things were going great. I walked down the road taking pics, stopped off on two side roads and then started getting really cold. I decided to cross the road and walk back down it on the other side then go back to the car. That's where things ended. :thumbdown:

I ran into two people that ugh. :furious: I try not to rant about people on here so..... *sigh*

:shocked:

WOW. That sounds really awful. I'm sorry, Peej. At least you got some pics!

:shocked:

WOW. That sounds really awful. I'm sorry, Peej. At least you got some pics!

I just dislike going out and about in these towns. People from my past that I want nothing to do with every again always appear out of the blue and try to act all buddy buddy with me and that we're on the greatest terms. No thanks. If I wasn't worth the time of day to you then why now? :thumbdown:

I want to go back down there tomorrow because there was something neat that would make a cool picture but I dunno. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if Mika has had that problem as soon as his music started getting out there... you know people from his past coming back and trying to weasel their way back into his life. Can't be fun.

When I get a chance, I'll put it in b&w...

Coolness! :thumb_yello: I didn't think I'd like black and white when I took my first class haha.

Hiya Teegs! Love the photo, as well as Peej's.

Someone keep talking to me, please. I'm watching a scary program about the most haunted houses in the states.:naughty:

Those shows creep me out!

I think I've had two supernatural experiences at my college, can't be totally sure... but that's enough for me. It is known to be haunted after all.

When I went to visit the photography college a girl warned me which house to NOT live in because it was haunted. She said that someone moved a picture from one of the walls (guess it was an already furnished house which is what I need) and after the picture was moved I guess things now fall off the counters and they hear thumping in the walls at night.

I definitely don't want to live in that house. Too bad I forgot what one it was.

And I'm glad there's someone else who is addicted to TBL! I'll share any more news if I find anything out...

I can't get enough!! I watch every episode :naughty: I can't believe that one of the blues has to go home as they came last in the tyre challenge. I think they are wise to get rid of Sean or John as they really can't help them with their challenges although I adore both. The blue team are my favourite but initially I was happy for the reds as I loved Cosi and JJ. Now, Cosi is funny and so fit so I do like him but not the other reds!

Hey Peej and Mika4life13! *waves* - where are the Aussies? I find it hilarious that North Americans are chatting in this thread.:naughty:

Just wanted to let them know I asked Mika to consider touring Australia soon.

(On his MySpace comments). After so many snow storms this winter - I'd just love an excuse to plan for somewhere nice and warm to queue for a Mika gig.

*EDIT - oops! There's Aaurora! Hi! Missed ya.

Ooooooh... boy do I feel stupid for not knowing that..

FLASH GORDON!!!

Ahem...

3. My brother Nathan got told he's going to Iraq very soon :blink:... dunno how long for though...

No, it's OK, I don't think I've mentioned it much on here.

I officially love that movie now. Especially the special effects. :naughty:

God, Teegs, I'm sorry...Your brother got drafted? They're drafting Australians now?????

Bloody hell. What next?

*fades in*

Yay! New signature!

*fades out*

Roger always looks like he wants nothing more than for the photographer to f*ck off. :naughty:

Hiya Teegs! Love the photo, as well as Peej's.

Someone keep talking to me, please. I'm watching a scary program about the most haunted houses in the states.:naughty:

Oooh, exciting! Ghosts have always fascinated me...

Why are we saying yes?

*looks at time*

I better go have a shower... I have someone coming over at 2:30 to get their festival ticket...

Oh good, you sold it then?

I just dislike going out and about in these towns. People from my past that I want nothing to do with every again always appear out of the blue and try to act all buddy buddy with me and that we're on the greatest terms. No thanks. If I wasn't worth the time of day to you then why now? :thumbdown:

I want to go back down there tomorrow because there was something neat that would make a cool picture but I dunno. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if Mika has had that problem as soon as his music started getting out there... you know people from his past coming back and trying to weasel their way back into his life. Can't be fun.

I remember reading something about how Jim Morrison got really upset at how somebody who had bullied him at school was trying to be friends with him just because he was famous...people like that are ridiculous...

Hey Peej and Mika4life13! *waves* - where are the Aussies? I find it hilarious that North Americans are chatting in this thread.:naughty:

Just wanted to let them know I asked Mika to consider touring Australia soon.

(On his MySpace comments). After so many snow storms this winter - I'd just love an excuse to plan for somewhere nice and warm to queue for a Mika gig.

*EDIT - oops! There's Aaurora! Hi! Missed ya.

*grabs suzy and her keytar* SENSUAL SEDUCTION!!!!!!

[hey suzy :roftl:]

Those shows creep me out!

I think I've had two supernatural experiences at my college, can't be totally sure... but that's enough for me. It is known to be haunted after all.

When I went to visit the photography college a girl warned me which house to NOT live in because it was haunted. She said that someone moved a picture from one of the walls (guess it was an already furnished house which is what I need) and after the picture was moved I guess things now fall off the counters and they hear thumping in the walls at night.

I definitely don't want to live in that house. Too bad I forgot what one it was.

:shocked: CREEPY. *shudders*

I don't think I could live in a haunted house; I'm jumpy enough as it is.

*grabs suzy and her keytar* SENSUAL SEDUCTION!!!!!!

[hey suzy :roftl:]

I'm a little naive...what is a "keytar"? How old are you young lady?

Yeah, I thought I needed a change of pic although I really liked my last picture it kind of looked a bit emo which I am not at all :naughty:

You're gorgeous!