The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

Cos we know how to party!! *cue bubble machines, balloons and tinsel wigs*

I can just be his bitch. :naughty:

So you and Bec can drink and Scut and I can fake it.

Yep... I'm sure Martin would look amazing in a tinsel wig :das::naughty:..

Or that... I guess that works..

Better add Zoe to the mix... and depending on if I get this job or not will depend on how drunk I get...

Oh, and I see it's JBJ's b'day today... happy b'day to him!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kata, Yop, Cynthia Mulat and pinkunicorn123

Twas to let them cool off I think... like I said, I wasn't part of it and have no clue what's going on... not surprising really...

And lucky you, getting to stay away from drama...

That's what I figured it was, just in case so there wasn't more drama. I would suck as a mod because I try to avoid drama and I don't have the patience to read through all of the pages.

9000 :fisch:

:groupwave: You've got me beat hahaha!

Ick..My sister showed me this ages ago.. I still think it looks nothing like him..

But well done Aussifying him.. Is there a Plane accessory you can use so we can imagine he is coming here.

Slap me please.. I just looked to see if stardoll Mika tucks.

Hey! Not much news.. Do you have any?

Sure you did. Once..

Psh! I have so dressed him up in clothes more than once!

Even though his clothes are kind of plain on there.

Also did you notice that when you first start to dress him up they made his nipples look funky?

mfc.jpg

You have no idea how much this post confused me. I thought it was an empty post and was just showing the sig for some reason hahahaha.

I would say melbourne... not that I've ever been there... though, seeing as you're from florida, maybe the Gold Coast/Brisbane will be better climate wise...

Ah.. will make a mental note of that. :thumb_yello:

Where is "here"? and why is it so bad you'd want to move to the Untoured Land of Oz??

Florida.

I'm just sick of things around here.. I just want to move far away, anywhere really. The Australian thread was just the first one I saw!

Yep... I'm sure Martin would look amazing in a tinsel wig :das::naughty:..

Or that... I guess that works..

Better add Zoe to the mix... and depending on if I get this job or not will depend on how drunk I get...

Oh, and I see it's JBJ's b'day today... happy b'day to him!

haha Tinsel wig and Kilt.. :das:

Oh yeah, "The Bitch" works, that way I'm available wherever the drama happens. I expect to be paid of course.

So Zoe is definitely coming? I have in front of me a lift out from todays paper with some Melbourne accommodation deals in it .. I'm looking through it atm..

Yes Happy bday to JBJ :wub2: he shouldn't be allowed to be that hot at 46.. but I am grateful he is

I saw your spam Kelz.....

*is suprised people are acting this way*

:mf_rosetinted:

It's called 're-enforcing the general feeling' :wink2:

So crappy day huh? what happened?

Ah.. will make a mental note of that. :thumb_yello:

Florida.

I'm just sick of things around here.. I just want to move far away, anywhere really. The Australian thread was just the first one I saw!

Well make yourself at home in the thread.

And aussieland is a great place to live. Not as cold as other places, and really pretty..... apparently we're friendly too *shrugs*

Psh! I have so dressed him up in clothes more than once!

Even though his clothes are kind of plain on there.

Also did you notice that when you first start to dress him up they made his nipples look funky?

:lmfao: I never noticed that!!! You're paying alot of attention to detail tonight Jen. Is it that time of the month when you'd normally clean out your bookshelf?

You have no idea how much this post confused me. I thought it was an empty post and was just showing the sig for some reason hahahaha.

I like to confuse the unsuspecting.

Florida.

Well, if it's isolation you're after, you've come to the right place :thumb_yello:

Will as I said in my spam, my two best friends have decided that I'm too different for them, which totally sucks Imay have said to the first one that did this to me if she would ever so kindly pull the stick thats stuck out of her arse out, which I think may have been the straw that broke the cammals back and appranantally I need to grow up and act more mature... says the girl thats older than me and I got a job first *rolls eyes*

But appart from that I'm good, I went shopping yesterday and bought 6 pairs of shoes, 2 tops and 6 pairs of pants ($400 in total) and then went to the movies with friends who appreicate me and we saw Meet the Spartans (HILARIOUS!)

PJ, you weren't the only one there for while

Hahaha! It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't blank when I saw Kelz sig right under it.

:lmfao: I never noticed that!!! You're paying alot of attention to detail tonight Jen. Is it that time of the month when you'd normally clean out your bookshelf?

I like to confuse the unsuspecting.

Well, if it's isolation you're after, you've come to the right place :thumb_yello:

I noticed it earlier and I laughed and told Rilo that they gave him funky nipples and she realized the guys that she was dressing didn't have any nipples. :lmfao:

That time of month when I clean out my bookshelf? Is that code for something? :blink:

Hahaha! It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't blank when I saw Kelz sig right under it.

I noticed it earlier and I laughed and told Rilo that they gave him funky nipples and she realized the guys that she was dressing didn't have any nipples. :lmfao:

That time of month when I clean out my bookshelf? Is that code for something? :blink:

*knows what that means*

*gives chocolate*

Don't bother MQing it all. Just make sure you catch up on the Raffa update. :naughty:

Oh, righto... I'm on page 81, so near the end...

Just a wee bit jealous that Freddie got a pic with Martin...

haha Tinsel wig and Kilt.. :das:

Oh yeah, "The Bitch" works, that way I'm available wherever the drama happens. I expect to be paid of course.

So Zoe is definitely coming? I have in front of me a lift out from todays paper with some Melbourne accommodation deals in it .. I'm looking through it atm..

Yes Happy bday to JBJ :wub2: he shouldn't be allowed to be that hot at 46.. but I am grateful he is

I'm sure it will look verra classy!

Seems she is verra keen on coming... as long as it doesn't clash with when Nathan goes OS, cause there's a good chance we'll go to Syd to see him off...

And it's totally not fair that JBJ looks so hot at 46... but it's good he does...

Oh, any news on Bruce?

Only if mummy and daddy let itsy bitsy Scutsy come out to play. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh... I'll give them the puppy dog eyes... I think I get along with parents quite well... so maybe I can convince them to loosen the leash a wee bit...

Only if mummy and daddy let itsy bitsy Scutsy come out to play. :mf_rosetinted:

We could get DC to dress up as you while we go out. They'll never realise.. Except I don't think DC will want to use a MAC

Will as I said in my spam, my two best friends have decided that I'm too different for them, which totally sucks Imay have said to the first one that did this to me if she would ever so kindly pull the stick thats stuck out of her arse out, which I think may have been the straw that broke the cammals back and appranantally I need to grow up and act more mature... says the girl thats older than me and I got a job first *rolls eyes*

But appart from that I'm good, I went shopping yesterday and bought 6 pairs of shoes, 2 tops and 6 pairs of pants ($400 in total) and then went to the movies with friends who appreicate me and we saw Meet the Spartans (HILARIOUS!)

That first bit sucks. And I know how you feel. *has been there*

The second bit sounds good. I love shopping.. And I so badly want to see Meet the Spartans :lmfao: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE :roftl:

hahaha.. Sorry Jen!!

Yes it's a code :hypo:

*knows what that means*

*gives chocolate*

:wink2: you're so smart

Well make yourself at home in the thread.

And aussieland is a great place to live. Not as cold as other places, and really pretty..... apparently we're friendly too *shrugs*

thank you

EDIT: oops I don't know why I did that crown smiley.

*gives DC a present*

Picture12.png

I already dressed Mika up earlier today. :naughty:

This is the best she has looked in a long time!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

StardollMika.png

OMG!

heya strangers, how is everyone? whats news?

Hey, and you have gone again already!

Oh... News on Nathan...

He is defo going, he's in Sydney at the moment, and does pre deployment training for a month, then goes... training starts tomorrow (Mon)... and he's gone for 3-4 months...

And that's all I know...

One of the girls in the office in Brisbane has her husband over there at the moment, he is on a 4 month contract and doesn't have too long to go.

How are well tonight?

We decided to hire a jackhammer to finish off the tiles- the kids were shiit scared of it!! The tiles came off a lot quicker but there was so much dust to clean up.....

Better go check on the kids I am babysitting- hopefully my guys haven't killed them yet!

We could get DC to dress up as you while we go out. They'll never realise.. Except I don't think DC will want to use a MAC

That first bit sucks. And I know how you feel. *has been there*

The second bit sounds good. I love shopping.. And I so badly want to see Meet the Spartans :lmfao: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE :roftl:

hahaha.. Sorry Jen!!

:wink2: you're so smart

Kids my age are so shallow, it's pathetic, but hopefully most of them will grow out of it....

I love shopping.... I do however now have 21 pairs of shoes *still needs more* and a shinyy top that distracted me while trying on stuff...

Oh, Meet the Spartans gets worse... wayyy worse... or better....:naughty:

Oh, any news on Bruce?

He's at the collecters fare right now. He sent me an email just before which makes me wonder just what he's gonna get up to :roftl: he's really cheeky..

thank you :king:

No probs :biggrin2:

Looks like we have another honourary Mikamite joining our shores of the untoured, multiple marshmallow eating, vegemite smearing, beer swigging, tinsel wig wearing, cornchip shimmying, land of rejection.

Did that make sense to anyone? :blink:

EDIT: I like the crown smiley!!

*knows what that means*

*gives chocolate*

Mmmmm... *should be in bed right now seems how it's 6am* :naughty:

hahaha.. Sorry Jen!!

:shocked:well no it's not that time of month thankfully if that's we're your implying about.

I've read interesting facts about the men that you fall for when it's that time.

For today though, it was just something I noticed. Can you see why I'm such a perfectionist? If I had made that doll and made him have nipples like that it would drive me nuts trying to make sure they're perfect. Not because it's him, but just in general. Things have to be perfect. :naughty:

Mmmmm... *should be in bed right now seems how it's 6am* :naughty:

:shocked:well no it's not that time of month thankfully if that's we're your implying about.

I've read interesting facts about the men that you fall for when it's that time.

For today though, it was just something I noticed. Can you see why I'm such a perfectionist? If I had made that doll and made him have nipples like that it would drive me nuts trying to make sure they're perfect. Not because it's him, but just in general. Things have to be perfect. :naughty:

PJ! go to bed!!!

*points in direction of bed*