the cute little noises Mika does on stage!

mika- I love you

Awwww Mika's so cute!!! When he's on stage he tends to do those little squeeky noises at the end of words, I think its cute! And those noises in 'Love today' through the chrous that bit where he goes "ERRREH" on 'love love' hehe! anyway, can you hear any others in different songs that he sings, theres alot in stuck in the middle, and his cover of "I got life" :naughty: CUTE!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree! I've noticed it took and think those sounds are adorable. Though there are more adorable things about Mika...

haha.i agree too.i love the one he did at the end of 'grace kelly',you know,the 'kachinnn-GA!"..it's totally cute! :naughty: what's not to love about mika?if anyone could ever convince me to dislike mika's cuteness in every angle(which is obviously impossible,haha),i'll give him/her a million dollars :roftl:

haha.i agree too.i love the one he did at the end of 'grace kelly',you know,the 'kachinnn-GA!"..it's totally cute! :naughty: what's not to love about mika?if anyone could ever convince me to dislike mika's cuteness in every angle(which is obviously impossible,haha),i'll give him/her a million dollars :roftl:

I love that one too...As for your comment on Mika's cuteness, I can totally agree with you on that. Everything about him is gorgeous: eyes, hair, height, voice, personality, talent...(I could go on) Today in class I said that Mika was "sexy" and the girl sitting next to me said that she didn't think so. I was repulsed by her comment and couldn't talk to her for the rest of class...