The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

Oh and i can't believe they only showed about five seconds of his mahusive opening performance and they showed the bit with Beth Ditto! At least they didn't show it when she forgot the words and you could just hear layers of her voice playing on tape.

No layers for Mika though. *is smug on his behalf*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's probably gone right up to mark ronson - beer all down his top - got him cornered, pointed right at him, laughing in between, and gone "i wanna gtalk to you..."

mark: :blink:

the security guards are now dragging Mika away, Mika's voice crackling as he goes "I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you liiiiiiiiiike..."

i wasnt expecting him to scream though, i must say LOL

I would have loved it if he'd just screamed, then walked off!:roftl:

Oh and i can't believe they only showed about five seconds of his mahusive opening performance and they showed the bit with Beth Ditto! At least they didn't show it when she forgot the words and you could just hear layers of her voice playing on tape.

No layers for Mika though. *is smug on his behalf*

hahaha :naughty:

he's probably gone right up to mark ronson - beer all down his top - got him cornered, pointed right at him, laughing in between, and gone "i wanna gtalk to you..."

mark: :blink:

the security guards are now dragging Mika away, Mika's voice crackling as he goes "I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you liiiiiiiiiike..."

I half expected when they announced Take That for Mika to jump up: "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!"

Take That and Fans: :blink: :blink:

Mika: But my troops are bigger than yours, You'll never stand my fight!!

:roftl:

I half expected when they announced Take That for Mika to jump up: "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!"

:roftl: :roftl:

I would have loved it if he'd just screamed, then walked off!:roftl:

ROFL

Mika walks up to Mark Ronson, corners him, points at him and goes "i wanna talk to you..."

Mark: er...kay...?

Mika: *closes eyes, takes a deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*silence from everyone*

Mark: :shocked:

Mika: *Mika points two fingers towards his own eyes, then points them and Mark, dusts his jacket down and walks off*

It's all Kylie now, it's a separate thing.

The actual show itself was pretty good, there were some fine performances in there. I can't get over how brilliant Rihanna and the Klaxons were, that was just a piece of unrivalled genius, and I was so pleased to see Amy looking so well and with a bit of meat on her bones as well. Yeah, only thing that spoiled it was Sharon Osbourne and her comeplete lack of dignity.

ROFL

Mika walks up to Mark Ronson, corners him, points at him and goes "i wanna talk to you..."

Mika: *closes eyes, takes a deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*silence from everyone*

Mika: *Mika points two fingers towards his own eyes, then points them and Mark, dusts his jacket down and walks off*

this is tooooo funny!!!!:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! I thought I was the comedy script writer :tears:

LOL, kidding. That is pretty darn funny.

Presenter: And that's Mika pulling a shameless plug for everyone to buy his album.

Mika: f**k you!

ROFL

*silence from everyone*

:roftl: Bahaha

HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! I thought I was the comedy script writer :tears:

LOL, kidding. That is pretty darn funny.

Presenter: And that's Mika pulling a shameless plug for everyone to buy his album.

Mika: f**k you!

Sorry. :tears:

You are. It's just me trying to be funny. I failed!

I thing this is really a show, just about Kylie.

So I think I'm going to sleep. And if I miss Mika.. There's always someone who haven't, and then put it on youtube or something. :wink2:

I found it an awesome show! Too bad he didn't won all the awards, but that one only was also very nice! :mf_lustslow:

Now, I love him only more. :wub2:

It's all Kylie now, it's a separate thing.

The actual show itself was pretty good, there were some fine performances in there. I can't get over how brilliant Rihanna and the Klaxons were, that was just a piece of unrivalled genius, and I was so pleased to see Amy looking so well and with a bit of meat on her bones as well. Yeah, only thing that spoiled it was Sharon Osbourne and her comeplete lack of dignity.

totally agree:thumb_yello: