BRITS 2008 MIKA pics

avoca

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no you weren't the only one, trust me :naughty: I suppose it shows what kind of fans we are, poor M :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Gutterminded ones apparently. *dies laughing* Mum's looking at me like a loon because I'm giggling now.

Oh, I know!

The same thought crossed my mind but I thought "No, no! Get your mind out of the gutter!" Too late. :blink:

Perfect! Haha. Mine just won't let itself be cleaned out from the gutter now tbh. :mf_rosetinted:

glad to see i'm not alone...i felt bad for thinking that but....now i have company :blush-anim-cl:

I know other fandoms have fans that think like that. I didn't know Mika did so I felt awful. I'm glad I'm not alone too. :roftl:

Nah she's looking at you cause deep inside she knows her daughter's a perv :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Perv? What on earth are you talking about? :blush-anim-cl:

I know other fandoms have fans that think like that. I didn't know Mika did so I felt awful. I'm glad I'm not alone too. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Perv? What on earth are you talking about? :blush-anim-cl:

I thought you guys were doing a smiley fest, but then I highlighted and went a few pages back and... saw the pic

:roftl: :roftl:

glad to see i'm not alone...i felt bad for thinking that but....now i have company :blush-anim-cl:

You have a lot of company. :roftl: And I don't think we need to white-out everything we're saying. Everyone knows we're gutter girls.

I post on the Ewan McGregor message board, too, so I have practice being a gutter girl. We make A LOT of references over there about him...erm...lightsaber. :blush-anim-cl: