BRITS 2008 MIKA pics

avoca

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Thanks God!You save my day with this news...so..good Mika like hot sexy thief :naughty:

:roftl:I like that too tbh

Hello!

That's what he told him:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:Some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you, some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused

Perhaps he had just been to the toilet and had a little accident! It happens!:boxed:

or you're right its jiz!!!

:roftl: :roftl: Of course it is!

How about LOVE JUICE?

"Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today!

Everybody's gonna love today

Any way you want to, any way you've got to,

Love Love JUICE! Love Love JUICE, Love Love!

hahhaaha

love it!!

you are so creatrive!!

who wanna love juice??!!

Yeah I saw that in the other thread. Well, they DO say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. :naughty:

Be still my heart! Ahh! That picture literally made my breath catch in my throat.

I think, if I loved this guy more, I'd explode into bits.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

:thumb_yello: I guessed so

mika_1768465.jpg

always with an half empty glass on his hand:naughty:

I love this photo!....yes it does look like he's showing off his wet pants with that pose......:blush-anim-cl:

It must be his wine/champagne.......:roftl: .....(well my eyes did go straight to the wet stains)

Well if he had bronchitis was he taking medication for it?.....

Alcohol and medication? :roftl:

OMG :roftl: the thread went random there for a moment lol

OK ppl to put it at rest, he was holding the glass in his left hand...and u know when drinks are cold how the outside of the glass gets wet...well he changed hands and just wiped his fingers/hand on his pants cause erm it's kinda convenient prob since he was chatting, if u look that's where his hands "end" lol... think about it.

that's what i really think but of course my dirty dirty mind is in the gutter...og i need help!

no photos:thumbdown: but isnt he just so lush he should of won all the awards he was put up for :wub2::mf_lustslow:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to mika:jawdrop: :groupwave: soz loads of smilys just love them!

no photos:thumbdown: but isnt he just so lush he should of won all the awards he was put up for :wub2::mf_lustslow:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to mika:jawdrop: :groupwave::woot_jump: soz loads of smilys just love them!:naughty:

indeed.!!!!

Right, like none of us know how to do that... :wink2:

dcdeb

Of course you don't!:roftl:

OMG :roftl: the thread went random there for a moment lol

OK ppl to put it at rest, he was holding the glass in his left hand...and u know when drinks are cold how the outside of the glass gets wet...well he changed hands and just wiped his fingers/hand on his pants cause erm it's kinda convenient prob since he was chatting, if u look that's where his hands "end" lol... think about it.

that's what i really think but of course my dirty dirty mind is in the gutter...og i need help!

Welcome to the gutter. I feel bad for starting the randomness :roftl:

Nice pics! Love the outfit. Only his hair looks a bit weird

I like the drunk pics:roftl:

*gasp* i have those shoes:roftl:

I bet I am the ONLY other person in the entire world with black converse like Mika.......lol

No, you're not. I have them too:naughty: