BRITS 2008 MIKA pics

avoca

I love the fact that he's wearing them to all these posh award shows! :wub2:

What an amazing, down to earth guy - LadyGodiva must be over the moon. :thumb_yello:

ahhhh hold on i explained my thoughts on the matter here.

I've been doing nothing but watching the brits since i got home! homework shmomework. This is all fantastic news! British Breakthrough- HELL YAH TIMES TEN! no, times a BILLION! Although he needed best male and album along with that. i can live with out best single if he were to get best album i suppose, lets not be greedy lol. Naw, okay lets:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: . Anyways, KILLER opener- loved it! I didn't mind Beth Ditto. I would have minded if she were in the ENTIRE thing but for the short time she was on it was good.

OH! and for all of you who were wondering;

i'd LOVE to pretend those are my bracelets- in fact, i think i will:wub2: . But i'm pretty sure they aren't. i haven't gotten a great look, but they look more like the ones he made that he added to mine at the Grammys. So i think he made them. I'd love to think i inspired them though!

:wub2:

i think i'll take a moment here to comment upon how much luuurve the time difference. i don't have to say up late anymore! YAY SLEEP!:naughty:

aw poo, i'm stuck at the bottom aren't i?

yes, as a matter of fact i DO feel really cool for quoting myself! lol.

yah, i don't think they're mine, i haven't seen any really close up pics, but they look more like the ones he added himself at the grammys.

oh well! i like to think i was an inspiration.

if anybody has a magnified pic i'd love to take a gander though!

although i would add that if those were mine, i would be far past the moon, i'd be halfway- maybe even three fourths- of the way to jupiter!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah, i don't think they're mine, i haven't seen any really close up pics, but they look more like the ones he added himself at the grammysoh well! i like to think i was an inspiration.

Yeah I saw that in the other thread. Well, they DO say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. :naughty:

mikabritish13bb6.jpg

Be still my heart! Ahh! That picture literally made my breath catch in my throat.

I think, if I loved this guy more, I'd explode into bits.

he must have taken someone else's jacket. it's AT LEAST 1 size smaller.. :shocked:

Let's just check out the jacket size.

Here on the left we have Brits jacket, in the center the EMAs jacket and on the right the NRJ jacket. You be the judge.

mikabritish48sh4.jpgnormal_2001292652281066535_rs.jpgnormal_1.jpg

z4948485xdu2.jpg

I guess that is the scream I was reading about...I am still hoping to find it on youtube....anyone have a link?

I guess that is the scream I was reading about...I am still hoping to find it on youtube....anyone have a link?

I don't think anyone got it yet - Babs didn't, unfortunately.

I'm recording it tomorrow, so I might be able to hook y'all up if you can wait another 24 hours...

sweet :wub2: :wub2:

hey boy!!!

drop your beer!!! i dun want u in rehab news :naughty:

what's the stick? look like a gun :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah I really have no clue what it is. I've been trying to figure it out. Before I clicked on the pic in the thumbnail it looked like Alex was holding the thing up to him for a split second, but I soon realized he wasn't thank goodness. :naughty:

Let's just check out the jacket size.

Here on the left we have Brits jacket, in the center the EMAs jacket and on the right the NRJ jacket. You be the judge.

mikabritish48sh4.jpgnormal_2001292652281066535_rs.jpgnormal_1.jpg

Pointless post but... I couldn't help but notice, he tends to lean to his right when posing for pics. It could also happen to be that it's just those two pics.