avoca

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't sure where to post this:

20:29 - F*&%ing MIKA?!?!

20:28 - Best British Breakthrough Act is up, we’re looking for a bit of credibility here. It should be Klaxons or Bat For Lashes.

20:01 - Mika’s on stage with a large spider protruding from the stage. I can’t tell what’s more tacky - his girlie voice or animation that would look bad on MSN Messenger.

20:00 - On time, here we go…

19:55 - Mika and Beth Ditto have taken their places, they’re opening the bash tonight. No sign of the Osbournes. Let’s hope they’re here….

:sneaky2:

In the Daily Mail today they had a bit on The Brits and in like the gossip thing, it say spotted Mika running around screaming HAIR WAX CRISIS, and someone running behind him trying to tame his curly locks!!!

XXXXX

HAHAHHAHAA :roftl: :roftl:

In the Daily Mail today they had a bit on The Brits and in like the gossip thing, it say spotted Mika running around screaming HAIR WAX CRISIS, and someone running behind him trying to tame his curly locks!!!

XXXXX

looks like someone really had a bit too much champagne :roftl:

Haha.. I'm new, love the pics, gotta love Mika! That shiny thing is a hunting horn - basically, the Arctic Monkey boys dressed up in their tweed and flatcaps as it was the Brit awards (traditional costume for posh English folk!). I can only imagine the horn related jokes between Alex and Mika.. :naughty:

Ah so that's what it is! Thanks! :original:

:roftl: Bit too much white wine? :roftl:

wine.jpg

:naughty: Got to love pics snapped at the wrong moment... at least he looks good when that happens. Never happens to me unfortunately.

XXXXX

What a riot. :naughty:

I love the caption...

"Mika at the Hempel Hotel during the Brits after party. Wonder what he's dreaming about?"

He's a great multi-tasker... he can party AND sleep at the same time. :wink2:

In the actual paper theres a picture where he look even worse!! AWWW Bless