BLENDER: The Best List 2008

Fmbm

Best Dressed

MIKA

funny.jpg

"Mika's fun and refreshing. He has a '70s look - white pants with suspenders, a coll tie, maybe a pin-striped suit - and his trademark is those long, dandy scarves. His style isn't homo or metro; he's Bee Gees - but next level. In a good way!"

I thought it was worth a mention.:wink2:

It's on page 88 of the march 2008 issue. (couldn't find a picture, sorry haha.....Britney Spears is on the cover)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've done the same thing. Then cut it out and put it on my bulletin board with all my other Mika pics. :naughty:

I would if I could, but I have no room on my walls. You wouldn't even know I was obsessed with Mika if you walked into my room:naughty:

You know...part of me hopes he gets huge...and this selfish part of me doesn't want him to. I feel like we have this great little secret...you know something special...

the thing is with the American market is that its not receptive to artists like Mika right now...how much can change? :blink:

You know...part of me hopes he gets huge...and this selfish part of me doesn't want him to. I feel like we have this great little secret...you know something special...

the thing is with the American market is that its not receptive to artists like Mika right now...how much can change? :blink:

omg i feel the exact same!!! i like knowing and liking an artist that none of my friends know it is also less embarassing cuz if u say ur favorite artist is someone that everyone knows they automatically expect its because thats wats popular right now and u only like the song that everyone else knows or if u say u like an artist some people will be like omg they are horrible or annoying stuff like that