BLENDER: The Best List 2008

Fmbm

omg i feel the exact same!!! i like knowing and liking an artist that none of my friends know it is also less embarassing cuz if u say ur favorite artist is someone that everyone knows they automatically expect its because thats wats popular right now and u only like the song that everyone else knows or if u say u like an artist some people will be like omg they are horrible or annoying stuff like that

I get that all the time, "Who's Mika?"

Then when I tell them its either, "Oh, I've never heard of him." or "ew, i don't like him.":blink:

Though I will say I have educated lots of people on him...and a few of them like him! Small victories...:thumb_yello:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that all the time, "Who's Mika?"

Then when I tell them its either, "Oh, I've never heard of him." or "ew, i don't like him.":blink:

Though I will say I have educated lots of people on him...and a few of them like him! Small victories...:thumb_yello:

we are like mikas recruiters lol! we are brain washing minds day by day like mika did to us lol its a disease!

Best Dressed

MIKA

[

"Mika's fun and refreshing. He has a '70s look - white pants with suspenders, a coll tie, maybe a pin-striped suit - and his trademark is those long, dandy scarves. His style isn't homo or metro; he's Bee Gees - but next level. In a good way!"

i looove his scarves!!:wub2: :wub2:

hahahaha,it's so funny

Best Dressed MIKA :naughty:

"Mika's fun and refreshing. He has a '70s look:no: - white pants with suspenders, a coll tie, maybe a pin-striped suit - and his trademark is those long, dandy scarves.:blink: His style isn't homo or metro:cool: ; he's Bee Gees :tears:- but next level. In a good way!":sweatdrop:

Britney Spears is on the cover :crybaby:

we are like mikas recruiters lol! we are brain washing minds day by day like mika did to us lol its a disease!

It's an uncurable disease...(not like I want to be cured...:naughty: )

Ooh' date=' me too. I want to steal them from him. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Me too! I went shopping today and saw a scarf like the one Mika wore to the Grammy's and I wanted to buy it sooooo badly...

Hey, go buy the March issue of Vogue instead!!

it has him and his sister on a wholle page!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2::punk:

Thanks Nono!!!

its wonderful :wub2:

:huglove:

w-w-w-wait.........is Mika in Vogue, or Teen Vogue? I just bought Teen Vogue today and he wasn't in there

• 2 weeks later...
Best Dressed

MIKA

funny.jpg

"Mika's fun and refreshing. He has a '70s look - white pants with suspenders, a coll tie, maybe a pin-striped suit - and his trademark is those long, dandy scarves. His style isn't homo or metro; he's Bee Gees - but next level. In a good way!"

I thought it was worth a mention.:wink2:

It's on page 88 of the march 2008 issue. (couldn't find a picture, sorry haha.....Britney Spears is on the cover)

Great! Thanks for posting:thumb_yello: