Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

Someone said Perez is a member of this site? Where did he post? What is his screen name? Just curious as to what he has said personally. Also, maybe they are just friends! Celebs need friends too. And, if you are a good friend then you just keep your/their private life out of it. Out of respect, not hiding anything.

I did. In a thread about himself:naughty: . Perez.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm. i need to get all of these...items!

It's eeeeaasy the peeasey....Go to your hairstylist and ask him.her to dye your hair purple (Mikster loves purple!). Get yourself a website and call it Paraz Halton. Go to your local erotic shop and buy yourself a plastic one..oorrr go to a plastic surgerion:mf_rosetinted: Et voila, you have him in your pocket!

It's eeeeaasy the peeasey....Go to your hairstylist and ask him.her to dye your hair purple (Mikster loves purple!). Get yourself a website and call it Paraz Halton. Go to your local erotic shop and buy yourself a plastic one..oorrr go to a plastic surgerion:mf_rosetinted: Et voila, you have him in your pocket!

hahaha seems like someone really thought this one through:naughty:

These are very interesting explanations.....

One more crossed my mind, but I don't know if I wana say it...it seems too horrible to be true... but the showbiz world is pretty cut-throat... Is there any way that maybe Perez is just friends with Mika cos he's waiting for Mika to slip up or confide in him so he can be the first to out him... I mean IF he's gay... I hope someone wouldn't be this horrible tho..

This could also be a possibility - but it may take months for Mika to 'let slip' and I don't think Perez has the time. I'd like to think that Mika does trust SOME people and we all know Perez is gay and surely Mika would know that and perhaps Mika would confide in him.

Perez is too cute to do that to Mika :roftl: I don't think Perez really treats Mika differently than the other people :bleh:

I think he does, really. I am sure that Perez would treat Mika differently to Britney or those types of people. Perez is Mika's friend - I doubt Perez would call Britney a friend.