The mika's SCARVES thread

sarah90

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarves are a great gift idea. We gave one to Luke at the Toronto gig (as you might already know since I've bragged about it in 3 different threads now). But just look at him! Doesn't his face just say it all...it's like he's basking in the warmth and you can just hear him thinking "Mmm...this is cozy"

IMG_0661-1.jpg

:roftl: Umm ... yeah sure...

haha good point..

I is logical :wink2:

:lmao: *cries* *waits patiently for april when luke wil get duct tape vest*

Lol! Luke is getting a duct tape vest!? To match with Humphrey? :wub2:

Aww, what a cute pair they'd make.

I love scarves and the idea of knitting. Trouble is I'm to impatient so I get bored quickly and never end up finishing. I can make great animal cushions though!

Ahh I'm the same way. I have about 4 billion different "started and never finished" projects. I did manage to knit an entire scarf once though, a Gryffindor one. Took me months, and it is rather humorously dodgy looking :naughty:

And - animal cushions? Explain/picture?

oh, i'm the same way, so i knit while i'm watching a movie or TV show, it keeps me occupied and i don't get as bored as easily while watching

Oh, but my watching TV secondary activity is reserved for homework :bleh:

oh wow, i first read that and i was like "holy moly! its 9:35! WTF are you doing there" but then i realized your from australia lol. what time is it there?

hahaha i do the same thing all the time lauralai! i dont even bother looking at the times cuz they always screw me up hehehe:naughty:

hahaha i do the same thing all the time lauralai! i dont even bother looking at the times cuz they always screw me up hehehe:naughty:

Yes, time differences screw me up on a regular basis. Although i'm really loving the london gigs time difference, no more staying up so late!:thumb_yello::bleh:

oh wow, i first read that and i was like "holy moly! its 9:35! WTF are you doing there" but then i realized your from australia lol. what time is it there?

Haha - it's 11.40am :wink2:

Yes, time differences screw me up on a regular basis. Although i'm really loving the london gigs time difference, no more staying up so late!:thumb_yello::bleh:

I loved the North American gigs time difference, they happened in early afternoon for me ... and I was on holidays then :wink2::naughty:

I am not going into there now, I'm not I'm not I'm not. I have a lecture in half an hour and I plan on going. That plan would go down the drain the second I read the first post.

Haha - it's 11.40am :wink2:

I loved the North American gigs time difference, they happened in early afternoon for me ... and I was on holidays then :wink2::naughty:

I am not going into there now, I'm not I'm not I'm not. I have a lecture in half an hour and I plan on going. That plan would go down the drain the second I read the first post.

haha, for the London one, there are a few pics, but not much is going on right now, it might be safe:wink2: Yea, reports come for these at about 5 so its nice not having to stay up so late!

I love love love scarves. I have one in particular which is my favourite. It was my papa's ( my mom's dad) and I got it after he passed away. I love brightly coloured scarves mostly, but I also find a lot of comfort in the ones that my mom knits for me.

Scarves on men. HOT, SEXY, want to see more!! ( Too bad I can't convince my husband to wear one:thumbdown: )

oh yeah, and MIKA in the hat, very nice!!!! Of course the scarves suit him very well also!!

I love love love scarves. I have one in particular which is my favourite. It was my papa's ( my mom's dad) and I got it after he passed away. I love brightly coloured scarves mostly, but I also find a lot of comfort in the ones that my mom knits for me.

Scarves on men. HOT, SEXY, want to see more!! ( Too bad I can't convince my husband to wear one:thumbdown: )

oh yeah, and MIKA in the hat, very nice!!!! Of course the scarves suit him very well also!!

I so agree with you about scarves on men! What is it about them that they look so good on men?! I don't get it but they dooo! :naughty::bleh:

Only some men can, like Mika....

We watched a video in chemistry today and the dorky narrator wore a scarf...yeah, needless to say it was not like when Mika wears a scarf....:blink::naughty:

Haha I agree. Like the old Doctor Who with his scarf, just ain't the same :naughty: Supose it was part of his character though.

*pats back* Good girl keeping a thread on topic (a rare occasion) :naughty:

You're almost at 1000 posts! WOOT!

lol- i know, i try to keep it together once in a while:naughty:

WOAH DANG! hmm...to stay up late and reach 1000 or not to stay up late and reach 1000, that is the question...*contemplative*

wow, it really wasn't so long ago that i joined (quite obviously, this is my life lately), i remember 100 posts and 333 and missing 666 by one post and missing 777 which i really wanted to see and i remember 888 and now- wow!

lol- i know, i try to keep it together once in a while:naughty:

WOAH DANG! hmm...to stay up late and reach 1000 or not to stay up late and reach 1000, that is the question...*contemplative*

wow, it really wasn't so long ago that i joined (quite obviously, this is my life lately), i remember 100 posts and 333 and missing 666 by one post and missing 777 which i really wanted to see and i remember 888 and now- wow!

hahaha i did the same thing with trade marking the numbers my favorite was 1,234 posts lol i remember when i went through an obsessive compulsive stage when i was about 10 where i would say 11:11/1:11/ 2:22/ 3:33 for the whole minute... i would do it every hour till 6 and when it was 12:34 i got especially excited lol it got my parents soo pissed off lol they were about to ship me off to boarding school towards the end of that stage hehehe:naughty: