Utter humiliation.

pica_mica

I think you're a very strong & brave person for going up there! I wouldn't have dared to!

& people laughing, that's just plain pathetic! :sneaky2: I hate people like that, who laugh at others, but would never dare to go up there them selfs!

I know what you mean...and I HATE them too..:sneaky2::thumbdown::furious:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww! :tears::wub2:

I know! Just the thought of laughing at someone's performance, no matter for what reason, is just discusting. And then bitching around on the bus later still :boxed: How can people like that possibly feel happy with themselves?

ah well, it seems they never change, i just do what i want and if they laugh i stand proud

Why are you glaring at me! :blink: I'm an honorary Aussie so there.

I seem to keep on running into more and more of those people every time I turn around. Trade spots?

Yeah it was pretty funny. I figured maybe she only knew GK or LT but to have her sing Erase proved it haha.

:naughty:

Umm ... no, I'd rather not if you don't mind :thumb_yello:

Would have proved more if she were here and sung Erase

*really hopes that Erase is on the US album like she thinks, so this makes sence*

My brother likes to tease, and the only song he knows is LT, and those are the only lyrics he knows also :boxed:

I'll be in Gold Coast, that's where my university is (Bond University), but it doesn't matter where I am or where you are, like you said, I'll be touring, and I will make sure I make a stop at your area, even if you couldnt follow me around.:bleh:

Where are you in Australia?

*feels stupid for asking this in two threads now*

*tries to think who else is in QLD* ... um Aaurora is ... gosh I really don't even know where everyone is :bleh:

Of course, the sign of a good tour - making it all the way to Perth :naughty: (where I am - ie. west australia)

I know what you mean...and I HATE them too..:sneaky2::thumbdown::furious:

ah well, it seems they never change, i just do what i want and if they laugh i stand proud

Just remember - Our troops are bigger than theirs! :naughty::thumb_yello:

*has had SiTM on repeat since opening this thread, and that lyric came up just as she was reading those posts - it fits!*

Just remember - Our troops are bigger than theirs! :naughty::thumb_yello:

*has had SiTM on repeat since opening this thread, and that lyric came up just as she was reading those posts - it fits!*

They'll never staaannnddd our fight!!!

Omggg!!! The song is sooo totallyyyyy suitable for this situation!!!!!:punk:

What a pleasant coincedence!!!

*has just listened to the lyrics to SiTM again*

This song is so perfect, did you pick it because of that? It describes this situation perfectly in every way. The whole "being who you are, doing what you want, not letting what other people say let you down, but growing from it" sort of thing. I know this is the song Mika won't say the meaning to, but that's the one I always get from it anyway :blush-anim-cl:

*still is utterly confused at what's so funny about it?*

:naughty:

Umm ... no, I'd rather not if you don't mind :thumb_yello:

Would have proved more if she were here and sung Erase

*really hopes that Erase is on the US album like she thinks, so this makes sence*

My brother likes to tease, and the only song he knows is LT, and those are the only lyrics he knows also :boxed:

*feels stupid for asking this in two threads now*

*tries to think who else is in QLD* ... um Aaurora is ... gosh I really don't even know where everyone is :bleh:

Of course, the sign of a good tour - making it all the way to Perth :naughty: (where I am - ie. west australia)

Aww no trade spots? :tears:

Erase is on the US album. That's how I have it! :thumb_yello:

*has just listened to the lyrics to SiTM again*

This song is so perfect, did you pick it because of that? It describes this situation perfectly in every way. The whole "being who you are, doing what you want, not letting what other people say let you down, but growing from it" sort of thing. I know this is the song Mika won't say the meaning to, but that's the one I always get from it anyway :blush-anim-cl:

*still is utterly confused at what's so funny about it?*

No I didnt pick it because of that, I had no idea everyone would laugh at me anyway!! But...what an amazing coincedence!!! Really!!! If only Mika knew!!!!!

But the lyrics and the situation...made for each other!!!!

And yeah..nothing funny in it AT ALL.

Aww no trade spots? :tears:

Erase is on the US album. That's how I have it! :thumb_yello:

Of course .. that's the only way anyone would have it :fisch:

No I didnt pick it because of that, I had no idea everyone would laugh at me anyway!! But...what an amazing coincedence!!! Really!!! If only Mika knew!!!!!

But the lyrics and the situation...made for each other!!!!

And yeah..nothing funny in it AT ALL.

Oh yeah - :doh: So it really is a magical coincidence! :cheerful_h4h:

Those bastards! :sneaky2:

"I'd like to see you come up here and play the keyboard and sing as well, if you think you can do it better. Heck, I'd like to pick out any other self-taught pianist like myself."

Well said. I don't think anyone could have taken it better than you did. You seem very brave and very certain on the things you're doing. :thumb_yello:

I don't believe what school's are like, when I first started school it was definatly not like this... Mind you... I started at a different school where I was the perfect, cute small kid :roftl:

We had this headmistress at the school I was talking about before, who always said, " Make the Right Choice! "

So when I got moaned at for going on stage, I said I was making, The RIGHT choice, that got her ^_^

I love being rude to teachers when I get away with it, it's so fun ^_^

Being a musician is not that easy! You really had a great reaction...and I guess Mika would have done the same thing if he was at the same place. Actually he kind of did, and the result is the incredible song grace kelly , he told them to f**k off and stayed as he was and believed in himself, like you did , so WELL DONE! That's why you're a real Mika fan

:punk:

Thankssssss guys!!!!:wub2: Such AMAZING support!!!! I feel sooo sorry for alll the people who don't know all you amazing MFCers!! I seriously consider myself extremely lucky to be a part of such an amazing community. I truly have never ever gotten so much support from so many amazing people.

God bless Mika as well..if it weren't for him, all of us wouldnt even know each other!!

How strange can life be....one group of people laughing me off stage for no reason...and another group supporting me and praising me as no one has ever done before...:blush-anim-cl:

Thankssssss guys!!!!:wub2: Such AMAZING support!!!! I feel sooo sorry for alll the people who don't know all you amazing MFCers!! I seriously consider myself extremely lucky to be a part of such an amazing community. I truly have never ever gotten so much support from so many amazing people.

God bless Mika as well..if it weren't for him, all of us wouldnt even know each other!!

How strange can life be....one group of people laughing me off stage for no reason...and another group supporting me and praising me as no one has ever done before...:blush-anim-cl:

its but only a pleasure! those ppl at your school is so mean... i can imagine it happening to me2 at school tho- some high school kids have no morals