The "We Love Saranayde" thread

IngievV

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love Saranayde! I think she's so great! At first I didn't know what to think of her, I hadn't seen her live yet. I was rather indifferent.

But when I saw her in November I thought she was brilliant! She seems to be a really funny and lovely person. :)

Especially after she hit a balloon in tantastic's face real hard :lmao:

Nice picture of you, someone who's name I don't remember and her btw, Ingie! :wink2:

I absolutely love Saranayde! I think she's so great! At first I didn't know what to think of her, I hadn't seen her live yet. I was rather indifferent.

But when I saw her in November I thought she was brilliant! She seems to be a really funny and lovely person. :)

Nice picture of you, someone who's name I don't remember and her btw, Ingie! :wink2:

wait wat happened to the balloon thing:blink:

My lovely, sweet like candy, tender Sara..

She knows how much i love her but i´m happy to say it here as well.

She´s amazing in every single sense and i´m so happy to have had the chance to meet her, talk with her and show her huge talent :wink2:

You mean Rockinbabzz:naughty:

You mean Rockinbabzz:naughty:

Yeah, that's her, I knew it. :naughty:

I <3 MIKA!!!: Oh, it just happened at the gig. After the balloons had fell into the crowd Saranayde hit one with her leg too hard and since me and tantastic were in the first row, it hit tantastic's face real hard. I laughed.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I <3 MIKA!!!: Oh, it just happened at the gig. After the balloons had fell into the crowd Saranayde hit one with her leg too hard and since me and tantastic were in the first row, it hit tantastic's face real hard. I laughed.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Sadist:naughty: :roftl:

Yeah, actually I was the one who hit tantastic with shoe, but now I'm blaming it all on Saranayde... :fisch: No-one can prove any different.:mf_rosetinted:

Point the finger, place the blame....

As a certain Mika said:mf_rosetinted:

YOU LAUGHED :shocked:

b*tch! -.- :naughty: