The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hi Clare!

Sorry, have been reading Wendi's lovely report!!:wub2:

I have also had my say in the 'conduct' thread and I feel better now!!:naughty:

Back to Nutter Kath...oh no!!!!!!!

Am off now..may be back later but if not, have a good evening everyone :thumb_yello:

Thanks Kath - that picture is on my phone, my desktop on the computer, and will be going into a frame when I can get out to look for one!!! :naughty:

I will let you know what size - thanks for offering to print it - mine would end up like a dog's dinner if I even managed to get the printer to "talk" to my laptop!!!

*sneaks off to read conduct thread* :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Oldlings, Part 12 and page 3 already! :thumb_yello:

Welcome Vonnic! I really wanted to ask you a few things about your horse when we were in London but I forgot! :blush-anim-cl:

I did some relaxed therapeutic painting this afternoon, the big wall in my new bedroom is dark blue now. Tomorrow I will do the big wall in the living room. Ice blue. Or Iceman blue if you want so. :wink2:

Welcome Vonnic!

Wendi! Great to see you back:thumb_yello:

Shari......thanks for the thanks..you are more than welcome. I hope you are soon feeling much better :thumb_yello:

Good to see you back Blue....I don't suppose you have anything to feel guilty about:shocked: I hope your happy memories are not spoilt...glad to hear you had a great time.

I have PMed Ruth but good to sse you back too and that you had a great time!

I didn't even realise Sheena was going :shocked:

Ruth, I thought I had your mobile number..I wrote a text but then realised I didn'T :naughty:

ha ha kath neither did i until about 3.30 pm on the wednesday but i did tell a few french girls i was coming & not to let the cat out the bag ! i was like suprize ! they were prob like who the fu*ck let her out for the weekend :wink2:

hello Oldlings, i must say I feel a bit depressed after reading the threads about the after party and conduct at concerts. I think people need to realise that for most of us the chance to actually meet Mika are very remote - and isn't it really about the music anyway? That's what got most of us into Mika after all. (The fact that he is gorgeous is just an added bonus).

Maybe when we're official we (as in FD and co :adminpower: ) can have more involvement in planning events so that they run smoothly. (And failing that I can always bring a shotgun to gigs - just call me The Enforcer :laser: )

hello Oldlings, i must say I feel a bit depressed after reading the threads about the after party and conduct at concerts. I think people need to realise that for most of us the chance to actually meet Mika are very remote - and isn't it really about the music anyway? That's what got most of us into Mika after all. (The fact that he is gorgeous is just an added bonus).

Maybe when we're official we (as in FD and co :adminpower: ) can have more involvement in planning events so that they run smoothly. (And failing that I can always bring a shotgun to gigs - just call me The Enforcer :laser: )

It is quite a depressing read - I think the folk involved will know who they

are, and hopefully will rethink their actions in future!! (Or we can call

you in with your laser!!!!) :roftl:

Wendy, the reports were wonderful. I'm so glad you had a nice intimate meeting with him! So happy for you!

OK, I'm off. REALLY need to clean now.

Thanks - happy cleaning :wink2:

Hi Wendi - loved your reports, so pleased it went so well for you - you deserve it

Wendi - have you seen the video of the Mika meet?

The one Jemma took? I have not uploaded mine yet as I have no lead!!

oooh!

glad to see that you just copied and pasted your report to your myspace blog! (which i had already read):wink2:

was worried i was even further behind than originally thought!

glad to hear that you all made it home safely after this last week of frenzy!

hope you all had a wonderful time!:wub2:

oooh!

glad to see that you just copied and pasted your report to your myspace blog! (which i had already read):wink2:

was worried i was even further behind than originally thought!

glad to hear that you all made it home safely after this last week of frenzy!

hope you all had a wonderful time!:wub2:

Hi Tootch :wub2:

It took me long enough to write that - cant write more!!!! :roftl:

We missed you though :tears:

just changed the avi!:thumb_yello:

just had a few minutes to get on and look around a bit!

am hoping everything will be back to normal on monday -

the last 2 weeks have been busy and stressful for me -

hubby will be gone m-f this coming week

(but i have to get up and take him to the airport at some ungodly time in the morning that i would normally be sleeping!:naughty: )

so hoping (praying) that i will be on this next week

hi everyone especially wendi oh great one ! can u link me to the photos or videos u got taken with mika wendi , i`d love see them ? did u feel nervous when u met him ? or more to the point did he understand what u were saying to him :roftl: