The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Okay Oldies: enough for now. Have to toweldry Emma and put her in bed. Nice to have been here for a little while, but I will be back soon. :punk:

Bye AMP! If I don't catch you later, take care :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KATH...........NO!! Don't be putting those silly ideas in my head!! :blink: Will not go to check! Will not go to check! Um, when is the Amsterdam date? No, don't tell me!!! <getting idea out of head>

Hi Charlie................since you are travelling SUCH a long way can you not do Amsterdam AND Spain?:naughty:

KATH...........NO!! Don't be putting those silly ideas in my head!! :blink: Will not go to check! Will not go to check! Um, when is the Amsterdam date? No, don't tell me!!! <getting idea out of head>

Are you back from checking yet ?:roftl: :roftl:

I had this done to me last night..........I will only be home 36 hours between France and Amsterdam!:shocked:

I'm not checking! I'm not checking! LOL!! It's so tempting. But, this is really about wanting to go to Spain and Mika and the MFC will be my entertainment one night. I invited Kathleen....she may go.....but, really need to talk her into it since she'll just be getting back from her cruise in June.

Are you back from checking yet ?:roftl: :roftl:

I had this done to me last night..........I will only be home 36 hours between France and Amsterdam!:shocked:

I'm not checking! I'm not checking! LOL!! It's so tempting. But, this is really about wanting to go to Spain and Mika and the MFC will be my entertainment one night. I invited Kathleen....she may go.....but, really need to talk her into it since she'll just be getting back from her cruise in June.

OK! I will try and be sensible :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hi Crystal :thumb_yello:

Good Morning Robi, Wendi, Rose, AMP and Kath...hope I didn't forget anyone.

Sheesh, I can't beleive I'm up so early considering I didn't go to sleep until about 7am and it's now only 11:46am. LOL!! But, for some wierd reason, I'm wide awake. I guess that's a good thing considering that I have a ton to do today.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend..rutro..eyes just got heavy. Must make coffee..too much to do. LOL

Priorty...taxes. I need to see if I can make it to Spain this summer. :wink2:

can you not claim going to mika gigs as legitimate expences????? :thumb_yello:

HELLO FROM WEEALX

AMSTERDAM JULY 8th 2008 DO NOT BE LATE !!!!!

hello guys - even though I've been here all day lol

I'd go and see Mika during the summer but I have no choice not too as have no money :(

Hi Laurel:thumb_yello: It is a real bummer that there are no UK dates at the mo isn't it :thumbdown: Maybe later in the year :thumb_yello:

can you not claim going to mika gigs as legitimate expences????? :thumb_yello:

I am working on it :naughty: I think my accounts book may show a couple of 'interviews' in France and Holland this summer!:naughty:

I know, it has to be said, it is getting beyond a joke :shocked:

I think a lot of folk have kinda given up - unless Fred is getting

PM'd to death and we don't know about it. :naughty:

I am quite content to wait now - its been such a volatile

place this last week that I think quite a few folk have vented

their frustration on other threads!!

I don't have energy for that kind of exchange at all!! :blush-anim-cl:

OK! I will try and be sensible

Hi Crystal

Hi Kath :)

Hi Crystal :)

Hey Wendi :)

hello guys - even though I've been here all day lol

I'd go and see Mika during the summer but I have no choice not too as have no money :(

Greetings Laurel :) I don't think we've met yet... I'm Crystal :)

I think a lot of folk have kinda given up - unless Fred is getting

PM'd to death and we don't know about it. :naughty:

I am quite content to wait now - its been such a volatile

place this last week that I think quite a few folk have vented

their frustration on other threads!!

I don't have energy for that kind of exchange at all!!

I agree.............we will find out eventually, we will just continue to wait!:shocked:

Yep how dare Mika have a rest lol

I want to see him again now .....

Oh I suppose he can have a holiday I guess :(

I am sure he will do some dates...............maybe in the autumn :thumb_yello:

Oh my lord how do you have over 600 posts when you only joined in March - It's only the 9th.

I don't even have 400 yet and I've been here since January.

lol

because i'm a chatterbox, and am far too obsessive for my own good LOL

Does it really matter if the fan club is official or not? as we are all unofficial at the moment what difference would it make to everyone if it were to be made official. Would you like Mika less if he or his management said NO to an official fan club, and from what I have read over a few threads there is a feeling that MIKA owes us , well I'm afraid to say he doesn't, and I have frequently read,'what will be our benefits, what will we get?' although I understand the frustrations there is also the legal side of the arguement to consider, you only have to look at what has happened in the past to solo artistes and bands and the legal wranglings about fan clubs. Yes I made a fleeting remark about doing a private gig when the oldlings reach 100 in strength, remember he is a young man trying to make his way in life and at the moment that happens to be his music, which we all have in common and enjoy.

So in short expect a lot and get disapointed, expect nothing and be surprised

Whatever happens I will still attend whatever gigs I can and buy cd's that I like.

Release the pressure on MIKA and let his management team guide him the best they can, for the right reasons.