Mikaism

Ceci_B

MIKAISM

is the NEW RELIGION!

Welcome to the new religion called "Mikaism" this has been patrocinated by "Logia Penniman" who kindly gave us permission to make this thread based on their magnificent "Papi Chulo Salvador" who that will be Mika. Please come and join us, we have to make a prayer for our Lord Mika, please the ones who want to be part of this group say "aye"

Members:

Carol Queen- The Priest

·1-Ceci_B

.2-Mary

.3-Rabdash

.4-lovepupbandit

.5-mikaaloverr

.6-amo_lollipop

7.-foalbaby14

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is a human being...nothing more than that. I always find these "religions" a little too much..

So yeah, I shan't be joining....

Erm...this is just for fun.

We won't be praying to Mika(*), don't worry! :mf_rosetinted:

(*) Will we? :blink::naughty:

MIKAISM

is the NEW RELIGION!

Welcome to the new religion called "Mikaism" this has been patrocinated by "Logia Penniman" who kindly gave us permission to make this thread based on their magnificent "Papi Chulo Salvador" who that will be Mika. Please come and join us, we have to make a prayer for our Lord Mika, please the ones who want to be part of this group say "aye"

Ohhh, PApi Rulo Salvadoooor (Saviour Daddy Curl!) !!!!! I remember the first time I wrote that name on an e mail!!! I was writing to my good friend Mace, and I invented this saint! then, I wrote it on the Argentinean thread and he became our personal saint!! our new addition is Father Mika, Known as Holy Mika...

Here they are,

THE SAINTS OF THE LOGIA PENNIMAN!

PapiRulo-1.jpg

HolyMika-2.jpg

Ohh...And I´m not trying to offend anybody, Im a very religious person!!! It´s just something that we say, but we don´t take it seriously!

Mika is a human being...nothing more than that. I always find these "religions" a little too much..

So yeah, I shan't be joining....

Ohhh, Darling!!! we´re just joking!!

I said it before, I respect religions, I´m a religious person, is just something for fun!!

I don´t pray to Mika when I go to sleep, or when I have a test, forget it!!

Awww you guys shouldn't feel bad at all... I'm sure you're not idol worshipping or running around fires with capes on... I get it:naughty:

What defines a religion anyway??

RELIGION is anything you believe in...some people don't believe in anything at all. Granted, the word religion is associated with God and Jesus... I think today it's meaning is something even more than that...something you value or practice.

EDIT: or in your case just FUN

This thread cannot get lost in the madness of this forum, my brothers and sisters!

Lets all join hands and bring the mikaism to every lost soul in this world!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• 1 month later...

added you guys already

but now

what should we do.....

maybe we could ask this question...

"WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF OUR NEW LORD IN THIS NEW RELIGION?"