Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

:lol3: i know haha

"Miiisss Suzie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell ding ding

Miss suzie went to heaven, the steamboat went to hello operator please give me number 9, and if you disconnect me, ill chop off your behind the frigerator, there lay a piece of glass, miss suzie sat upon it, and broke her little ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies, the boys are in the bathroom zipping up the flies are in the meadow... etc haha

Its so random! :lol3:

omgosh!!!! THATS THE ONE!!!! wow we were dirrrty crazzzy little miss suzzie loving kids! ahahahahah and then the hand motions, lol...i was like an expert at that ish with my friend, we killed it! ahahahhahahaha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FmBm = Freddie Mercury, Brian May (of Queen) haha

Aww how sweet :naughty:

When does your spring break start?

:blush-anim-cl: I didn't even know that.

Haha...so anyways, Nono...Sweeney Todd was AMAZING!!! Some people didn't like it because it was very different...but I loved it. There is no orchestra pit...the actors play their own instruments and sing and act. They are so talented!!! The guy who plays Toby is my favorite! But they're all so good!!!

Have fun when you go, and I didn't hide anything in the theatre for you. Sorry love. I still wish we'd have been going the same night. Ah well.

Haha...so anyways, Nono...Sweeney Todd was AMAZING!!! Some people didn't like it because it was very different...but I loved it. There is no orchestra pit...the actors play their own instruments and sing and act. They are so talented!!! The guy who plays Toby is my favorite! But they're all so good!!!

Have fun when you go, and I didn't hide anything in the theatre for you. Sorry love. I still wish we'd have been going the same night. Ah well.

You went to see Sweeney Todd?! The play?

That's so cool! haha

I really want this hat :blush-anim-cl:http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=1315&page=2&category_id=135 I love it!!

How is everyone??!

They play their own instruments? Well that should be interesting :naughty:

Sounds awesome, thanks for the review :bleh:

Who/what are you in love with Amanda? ahaha

Wow! That sounds awesome! Those actors must be really talented to play and act at the same time. I love things like that,"Very different". I want to see!!:sneaky2::naughty:

Hey people! Wow I'm in love ;)

Hahahah! :mf_lustslow: With WHOOO?

:roftl:

Yes yes Miss Polley... What's this about love? :das:

Well I'm more in luv with my fave tennis player now that I've met him twice in the last 3 days. I've been obsessed with him for over a year now and he is so unbelievably nice in real life (and gorgeous) ;)

Yeah it was soooo amazing. It's probably the equivalent of meeting Mika...yeah. Well...sort of...I don't know. Haha.

I got 2 photos with him and I basically stalked him the entire time! Haha I took a photo of him playing soccer with his coach and he was topless hahaha I felt so weird taking that photo!

You should go see Sweeney then Brittany...it's running til April 6th at the Ahmanson in LA.

I really should!!! I'm going to tell my mom about it:naughty:. Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah it was soooo amazing. It's probably the equivalent of meeting Mika...yeah. Well...sort of...I don't know. Haha.

I got 2 photos with him and I basically stalked him the entire time! Haha I took a photo of him playing soccer with his coach and he was topless hahaha I felt so weird taking that photo!

Wowzah! The equivalent of meeting Mika?? That's awesome that you got to finally meet him then! CONGRATULATIONS!

Yeah, no prob. You'd love it I bet.

It was packed. Almost every seat was taken. :blink:

Really? Wow! My drama teacher usually tells us about things like this. Hmm...maybe he doesn't know. I should tell him...

I bet I'd love it too! I love any play/musical/anything in a theater really...

Hahah! Dang, he must be absolutely stupendous then! What is his name? I doubt I know him, but I'd just like to know:blush-anim-cl:.

Yes, he is superb :blush-anim-cl:

His name is Novak Djokovic...but I like to call him "My future Hubby". Yeah, that's how I am :roftl:

Yeah, I was right, I don't know him...:blink::naughty:

"My Future Hubby" :roftl: Let's hope!!:thumb_yello:

Aww well, you'll soon know him because I'll talk about him non-stop for the next week :thumb_yello:

Yes. Mika used to be "My future Hubby", but I'm thinking that the 7 year age difference and the fact that he's waaaay to famous now might not give me much chance. And Novak is only 3 years older than me, so maybe...but he's also waaaay too famous...but oh well. I can dream, can't I!!!