Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm thinking that Mika should come back to California. And that he should play here. It's in LA, and it's called the Greek Theatre. See those seats all front and centre? Those should be MFC seats. Not that we'd be doing much sitting. :punk:

800px-Greek_Theater_2007.JPG

So I'm thinking that Mika should come back to California. And that he should play here. It's in LA, and it's called the Greek Theatre. See those seats all front and centre? Those should be MFC seats. Not that we'd be doing much sitting. :punk:

800px-Greek_Theater_2007.JPG

Oh, that would be awesome! Pretty theater.

I think I spoiled myself at the last concert. I won't settle for anything less than front row, it was just too amazing, so those seats would be perfect:naughty:.

But, you're right. No sitting for me.:mf_rosetinted:

Or the Hollywood Bowl!:punk:That's a nice theater too. Heck, anywhere would be great. Just as long as we get to see Mika.

lol1 as long as im there! it was so funny, i (along w/ my friends who my sister and i went w/) live in auburn, and we went to the san fran concert, and we were pretty early in line...or @ least early enough...and we didnt understand what the general admission limited was (or wat ever it is) so after the concert, we found out we could have gone on the floor!...but we were row DD, (and they didnt have a lower seat section so it was good) but we were soooo mad! and we saw his tour bus thingy, and we were gonna wait for it, but we were like 2 1/2 hours away,and had school in the morning :'( so we couldnt :'(

Mika's in California! :yay:

At least, he was in LA last night. I don't know why that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy, considering I don't even live there (yet). :roftl:

Awww:wub2:

I really feel like wandering around Hollywood right now to look for him :naughty:

Why Culver City? :blink:

(Sorry if I'm missing the joke)

Because he recorded LICM there? Or that's where people record stuff? haha..

Mika's in California! :yay:

At least, he was in LA last night. I don't know why that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy, considering I don't even live there (yet). :roftl:

:wub2: :wub2: I know.. It feels great haha.

...Yet :naughty:

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to settle for less than front row either...

But at one mika concert in my life, I'd like to sit a bit farther back, not in the front. It'd be nice to experience it from a different point of view.. to be able to see everything that's going on and to see the audience react and stuff.

that makes me a bit happy too to know that he's in Cali :cool:

As for a concert venue I'd love to see him in Nor Cal...it would have to be the Shoreline Amplitheater...any seat is basicially a good view..looks a lot like the Greek theater

But if he went to San Francisco...I would take the Filmore...although i'm not sure if it would fit all us MIKA fans :naughty:

hey hey, Im a Cali girl too. SF area. ^-^

I also feel all ^-^ that Mika is (or was) is Cali recently, even though im on the other half of the state.

As for a concert venue I'd love to see him in Nor Cal...it would have to be the Shoreline Amplitheater...any seat is basicially a good view..looks a lot like the Greek theater

But if he went to San Francisco...I would take the Filmore...although i'm not sure if it would fit all us MIKA fans :naughty:

nah, i'd hate for him to play at the Shoreline. He shouldnt play there yet. (love the shoreline though, some of the best days of my life were made there...dont get me wrong)

I think the Warfield was perfect for him, i'd love to see him there again.

Yeah, this is the second week A.P. tests have been going on at my school. I've never taken one, but they seem like they suck sooo much. I don't think I really would have the patience... I have a horrible case of Senioritus.

Man, I've gotten so lazy. Haha...

But anyway...*High fives back*

So what other one do you have to take now that you're done with history:biggrin2:?

I haven't been on here in almost a week. Not necessarily because of school but other things liiiike...Wednesday, there was bird my cat attacked, so I had to take care of it, on Thursday, I actually did have quite a bit of homework...Friday my mom and I took my grandma shopping and I got to push her in the wheelchair. It was fun. Saturday, I went to this mini-marathon for breats cancer awareness and ended up going to the prom for this high school that my dad teaches at, and yesterday was mother's day.

Not that you guys care or anything...:naughty:

But how has everyone else been?!? I missed talking to you all...

WOOOOO!!!!! My last AP test is tomorrow! Gaaaaa I can't wait! I'm so tired though because I took one this morning too! Bleh.

Ugh my history teacher has said that we are going to continue learning stuff ):

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Tomorrow = freedom!!!

Yeah, this is the second week A.P. tests have been going on at my school. I've never taken one, but they seem like they suck sooo much. I don't think I really would have the patience... I have a horrible case of Senioritus.

Man, I've gotten so lazy. Haha...

But anyway...*High fives back*

So what other one do you have to take now that you're done with history:biggrin2:?

I haven't been on here in almost a week. Not necessarily because of school but other things liiiike...Wednesday, there was bird my cat attacked, so I had to take care of it, on Thursday, I actually did have quite a bit of homework...Friday my mom and I took my grandma shopping and I got to push her in the wheelchair. It was fun. Saturday, I went to this mini-marathon for breats cancer awareness and ended up going to the prom for this high school that my dad teaches at, and yesterday was mother's day.

Not that you guys care or anything...:naughty:

But how has everyone else been?!? I missed talking to you all...

Wow you have had an eventful week! Awwwww, is the bird ok?

Hahaha random prom attendance...

Did I tell you that I've been asked to prom...via AIM...ha yea I know.

Wow you have had an eventful week! Awwwww, is the bird ok?

Hahaha random prom attendance...

Did I tell you that I've been asked to prom...via AIM...ha yea I know.

Sweeeet!! Are you going?! How did he ask you?:wub2:

Don't get me started on that bird. Hahaha. It was perfectly fiiine. We thought it had a broken wing or leg or something. So we took it to this shelter about 45 minutes away. But as soon as we stepped out of the car....it flew away!!!

Me and my brother's series of reactions.....:shocked:...:lmfao::lmfao:...:lmao:...:shocked:...:lmao:

I was really crying on the way home I was laughing so hard...Whew.

Sweeeet!! Are you going?! How did he ask you?:wub2:

Don't get me started on that bird. Hahaha. It was perfectly fiiine. We thought it had a broken wing or leg or something. So we took it to this shelter about 45 minutes away. But as soon as we stepped out of the car....it flew away!!!

Me and my brother's series of reactions.....:shocked:...:lmfao::lmfao:...:lmao:...:shocked:...:lmao:

I was really crying on the way home I was laughing so hard...Whew.

Yes I guess I'm going. Although it's on a conditional basis...if his friends ask people then he'll go, but if not, it's called off. He asked me on AIM...special I know hahahahahhaha.

Awww that's quite ironic that you'd drive all that way and the bird just takes flight.

Hahaha.

Amanda!!! :huglove: How are you??!! Long time no talk!

Ooooh prom??! by who? :das:

I KNOWWW!!! My last AP is tomorrow, so after that I'll be FREE!!!

We should hang out again!!! GAHHH!!!

Prom. Yes. About that. It's a strange situation...basically I'm his 3rd choice...I'll explain tomorrow when I have more time. :roftl: