hey California:wink2: I'm on the Internet on my new phone hehehe

:bleh: lucky! :naughty:

WOOOOOOAYAYAYAYAYAYA

it saturday

ok well im going to go out now!!!! ahhahaha

just thought i would say a quick hi :naughty:

Hi!! haha

:flowers2:

Oh the CAHSEE, I remember that! It's sooo boring, you'll do amazingly well on it though, really easy (: I remember my essay prompt, it was something like "Write about your fave. place in the world" haha.

I'm going to the Ducks hockey game! sorry ):

Yesss! okay haha

Oh cool! Have fun! :wink2: Make sure you don't miss mika on BBCAmerica though! At 5, and 8 The Brits are gonna be on!!!!! :groupwave:

So...my show closed yesterday. It went great, except for when some of the seniors changed a line and the audience LOVED it, but our director wasn't too happy. So they hid from her while we struck the set...its all good now, but I was worried I was going to get in trouble since I had to then change my line too!

Oh, and I got my hair cut today. It's pretty short now...but I love it. My hair was getting too long and wouldn't do anything.

Congrats on your fabulous show!

Will you post pics of your hair?

yepppp hehehehehehehehehhehehe *faints*

Nice! *is slightly jealous since the iPhone hasn't been released in Canada*

I will! Once I get some!!

Then how do you have one?

Yay for pics!

I don't have an iPhone. :tears:

Andrew has an iPod Touch, which is like an iPhone, only without the "phone" part.

Cellular phone plans in Canada are among the most expensive in the world. Apparently if the iPhone was released here, to get a similar plan like y'all get down there would cost over $300/month.

Another good reason to move to California. :fisch:

Yay for pics!

Andrew has an iPod Touch, which is like an iPhone, only without the "phone" part.

Cellular phone plans in Canada are among the most expensive in the world. Apparently if the iPhone was released here, to get a similar plan like y'all get down there would cost over $300/month.

wowowzaaaa

thats too expensive for me...well i guess my phone works fine so i wont be getting a new one anytime sooon

anywhooos...an iTOUCH sounds nice though, i really wish i had one of those, but then i started thinking about it and like if i got an iTOUCH, then my fingerprints would be all over it since i would have to TOUCH the TOUCHscreen...

Yay for pics!

Oh...I see. I thought it was an iPhone.

Holy cow! :shocked: That's insane!!!

Yes, very good reason to come here! :naughty:

wowowzaaaa

thats too expensive for me...well i guess my phone works fine so i wont be getting a new one anytime sooon

anywhooos...an iTOUCH sounds nice though, i really wish i had one of those, but then i started thinking about it and like if i got an iTOUCH, then my fingerprints would be all over it since i would have to TOUCH the TOUCHscreen...dammit

Yeah, I know. That's how I feel too! I have a shuffle...its kinda lame, but it works well and the clip is convenient.

Yeah, I know. That's how I feel too! I have a shuffle...its kinda lame, but it works well and the clip is convenient.

well the way i look at it is, i just need music, i dont care how i get it, i just need it...and the video is just an extra added bonus..lol:naughty:

Alright my lovelies. I'm off to bed. I need sleep!

I barely got any on Friday night because Amy and I played Chubby Bunny and talked til 3:30 am...then yesterday we had to strike the set and I got home at 1am and with daylight savings I lost an hour of sleep. Now, I have to get up for school tomorrow, so I need to go to bed a little earlier.

Good night all! Chat later!

Yay for pics!

WHOA $300 a month?!?!?!?!?!?!? Here it's $20 a month for unlimited internet, which means I can log into the MFC anywhere :naughty::thumb_yello:

*hops into CA thread*

Hello all!

La la la...I'm having a good day!

Hiiiii!:huglove:

Geez, I've been waiting for someone to come on this thread ever since I got home from school:naughty:. I haven't talked to you guys in a while.

I'm glad to hear you're having a good day!:punk:Is there a certain reason, or just because?

Maybe you were around that nail polish a little too long...:naughty:

I kid!!

That does sound like a rather amazing day though.:punk: I want taco bell...I believe I haven't had any in years.:shocked:

I am good! I went to Hollywood yesterday for my friend's birthday. We took pictures with "Jack Sparrow":roftl: . I want to load them and show them to you guys, but my computer is running out of space.