"Let's hear it for the BOY!" Another MIKA video tribute :)

BonjourMika1990

So, after making my "I want MIKA" video

I had an idea for another celebratory song lol...only this one is more goofy and it's got more butt shaking:mf_lustslow:

I did it to the song " Let's hear it for the boy!" (will be on youtube tomorrow)

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=LetshearitforMIKA_0001.flv

Hope you guys laugh! There's a little surprise at the end...one of my favorite clips EVER

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl:

You did it agaiiin! Great video!!!

Nice job with coordinating his movements/dancing with the music. In some videos, it seem like the pictures or clips were just thrown in there...:naughty:

Way to go!:punk:

haha, thanks!

and yes, in the beginning especially it looks like he's dancing to the song:roftl:

oh great vid! i love the other one too! What do you use to put these together?

I use windows movie maker...it's a looooong process

First before anything you've got to copy the url codes of the videos you want and convert them to a certain media type using zamsar.com (Ingie taught me! :) ) and than they take like an hour to email you the converted file which you have to download next to your computer...from their you chop up all the videos and coordinate them to music :boxed:

lol it becomes easier each time you do it :)

awww good job! See I wanted to do some somber music but Mika smiles and laughs too darn much:mf_lustslow: lol

and you've got that roxercise video! I looked for that one but it wasn't available anymore:thumbdown:

Babspanky :crybaby: Youtube is a real b:sneaky2:tch sometimes! I used it a loooooong time ago lol

I use windows movie maker...it's a looooong process

First before anything you've got to copy the url codes of the videos you want and convert them to a certain media type using zamsar.com (Ingie taught me! :) ) and than they take like an hour to email you the converted file which you have to download next to your computer...from their you chop up all the videos and coordinate them to music :boxed:

lol it becomes easier each time you do it :)

Oh wow! thats a process- i think i should save trying that out for friday or saturday lol. I have iMovie which is like the mac version of windows movie maker i think. i hope that works...I'll have to try it out!

Thanx a bunch!

Oh wow! thats a process- i think i should save trying that out for friday or saturday lol. I have iMovie which is like the mac version of windows movie maker i think. i hope that works...I'll have to try it out!

Thanx a bunch!

I've used iMovie before!! I find it easy and fun to use. Coming from me, that's pretty darn good, because I'm not really computer compatible at all...:naughty:

I've used iMovie before!! I find it easy and fun to use. Coming from me, that's pretty darn good, because I'm not really computer compatible at all...:naughty:

oh good! that makes me feel better- so you can make videos like that on it and add audio???

Melanie, you have mad skillz when it comes to this sorta thing. :wub2:

That clip makes me want to go out dancing with Mika. Anyone else coming? :naughty:

Me, me! I would love to go dancing with Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I know, I'm just trying to figure out how to make a small siggy vid!