The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Its not about teasing and getting bites surely .. I read the ediited comment too about a chance to get on an english person ....

And Kelty etc etc .. you know how much I like the aussies and this thread:thumb_yello:

When reading the story about Mika, I felt like it was a bite at us. It all felt snappy. And Mean.. But anyway, all I'm saying is I think it could've just been delivered better.

Ok.. I'm over it.. You read an edited post that I haven't read and can't read myself and so therefore know more than me about it..

Maybe I'm just sensitive because of something a foreign fan said once.. People seem so possessive over him.. And I'm tired of the 'you're not worthy' attitude.

Can we go back to happiness.. I'm tired of the unfriendly crap..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, whatever, I just don't like the way she rights. Dunno if I'm interpreting wrongly, but it seriously comes off like taunting or something...

... I dunno, doesn't come off as a joke to me :blink:

Yeah, I certainly didn't fall off my seat laughing with a serious attack of the Ha Ha's.

But I have managed to pull the knife out of my back.

Oh yeah, I meant to say before teegs, I *love* that you can see the scan of that article is out of your scrapbook :roftl:

*is jealous that she hadn't 'discovered' Mika when he was here, and thus missed scrapbook fodder collection opportunity*

:naughty: Hiya .... yes .. I know I'm late logging on ..... prob. have missed most of you ... ('cept OKD) ... I was out for the eve. again doing my training .... haven't caught up on our thread yet .... (am about to ... :wink2: ) ... so Hi & Bye ... yet again .... :blink: & .....

Awwww ... thanks RBSKY for the morning hello ....... :wub2::huglove:

Heya HK!! you probably don't want to know everything :naughty:

Just look at the pictures :wink2:

I just got this on myspace bulletin:

When Insults Had Class

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -- Groucho Marx

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... If you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill...

Followed by Churchill's response: "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second, if there is one." -- Winston Churchill

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." -- Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." -- Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating

"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Lady Astor once remarked to Winston Churchill at a Dinner Party, "Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!"

Winston replied, "Madam if I were your husband I would drink it!"

:lmfao: love it!! :lmao:

I think it's time to go now *zhhz*

FY&GN keepnormal.gif

:naughty: Hiya .... yes .. I know I'm late logging on ..... prob. have missed most of you ... ('cept OKD) ... I was out for the eve. again doing my training .... haven't caught up on our thread yet .... (am about to ... ) ... so Hi & Bye ... yet again .... & .....

Haha, you're always logging on/on late :wink2::naughty:

YOU had better youtube this play when it's finished :sneaky2:

OG that sucks so bad... :thumbdown: That I love it!!!! :lmfao:

:roftl:

and I have to say, I rarely hate poeple, but I strongly dislike that person. The way she talks is ... :boxed: Teegs'

then you go on saying how much you hate the way I write and even copy/paste my comments and post them here out of context....so much hate for someone you dont even know and this JUST BECAUSE we dont have the same kind of humour, what's wrong with you?? 2pages about this!!?? you should be ashamed...it's really hurtful all those things you wrote about me, you are the mean ones for real....but you dont care at all you hurt me or not, do you, no your just "having some fun" saying how much you dislike me.grand.

and how can you say stuff like that and that I'm jealous he could tour in Australia lol that's purely ridiculous...and just to let you know only one thing, my best friend is from Australia and she never saw a concert of Mika and it would make me the happiest person in the world if he could tour the rest of his life there....

oh and next time you need to waste pages of hate about me, please do it in the right context , in the right thread , in my face and not beyond my back, I would appreciate though I hope it will never happen again.thank you.

then you go on saying how much you hate the way I write and even copy/paste my comments and post them here out of context....so much hate for someone you dont even know and this JUST BECAUSE we dont have the same kind of humour, what's wrong with you?? 2pages about this!!?? you should be ashamed...it's really hurtful all those things you wrote about me, you are the mean ones for real....but you dont care at all you hurt me or not, do you, no your just "having some fun" saying how much you dislike me.grand.

and how can you say stuff like that and that I'm jealous he could tour in Australia lol that's purely ridiculous...and just to let you know only one thing, my best friend is from Australia and she never saw a concert of Mika and it would make me the happiest person in the world if he could tour the rest of his life there....

oh and next time you need to waste pages of hate about me, please do it in the right context , in the right thread , in my face and not beyond my back, I would appreciate though I hope it will never happen again.thank you.

There's not pages of it. it wasn't the only topic being discussed. It's scattered across pages.

But, sorry, it does say something about what you wrote when a few people failed to interpret it as a joke.. Like I said in that thread. Use Smileys. It helps. :wink2: Because we don't know you well enough to know you were joking. Some people really do say things like "Why should he tour there" and "You don't deserve a tour" and they mean it. And I can actually prove that.

Kelzy Come Baaaaaaaaaaack!

Hello darlingk.. how iz you tuhday??

There's not pages of it. it wasn't the only topic being discussed. It's scattered across pages.

But, sorry, it does say something about what you wrote when a few people failed to interpret it as a joke.. Like I said in that thread. Use Smileys. It helps. :wink2: Because we don't know you well enough to know you were joking. Some people really do say things like "Why should he tour there" and "You don't deserve a tour" and they mean it. And I can actually prove that.

Hello darlingk.. how iz you tuhday??

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY im gooooooooooooooooood n yoooooooooooooou?

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY im gooooooooooooooooood n yoooooooooooooou?

2:35am.. dealing with internet misinterpretations..

could be better :roftl:

Started new medication today so hopefully I'll be fighting fit in 2 weeks.. can we all say yay?? YAY! :punk:(this medication sucks eggs btw:naughty:)

Did you get your MSN sound working yet??

2:35am.. dealing with internet misinterpretations..

could be better :roftl:

Started new medication today so hopefully I'll be fighting fit in 2 weeks.. can we all say yay?? YAY! :punk:(this medication sucks eggs btw:naughty:)

Did you get your MSN sound working yet??

yeah i just signed off and signed back on and :yay: xD .. wow you aussies are pahtay payples.

yeah i just signed off and signed back on and :yay: xD .. wow you aussies are pahtay payples.

XD too easy..

Yar we like to partay.. *ZZZzzzzzzz snore ZZZZzzzzzz*

Hey ... back again .... :shocked: ... what happened ..... :boxed: ...... :blink:

Oh ... never mind .... 'tis verra late in our timezone ...... manyana ... :wub2:

It was a misinterpretation.. Don't worry about it

Goodnight :wink2:

I just got this on myspace bulletin:

When Insults Had Class

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -- Groucho Marx

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... If you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill...

Followed by Churchill's response: "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second, if there is one." -- Winston Churchill

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West

love it!!

!!! :roftl: I love it also!!!

I'm sorry. That quote makes me sound awefull. We were not trying to be hurtful. Just having a conversation (amongst many others, which is why a few posts spread over several pages) about the way things come across. It's all about the stupid internet :wink2: When we read it we didn't take it as a joke. If you could imagine how you would feel if someone said that about your country seriously, you would think they were a pretty horrible person too. BUT I can see now, reading what you said first through several times that you were only joking. It's just because we don't see your tone of voice or facial expressions or anything, and maybe it's a language barrier issue too, I dunno, but that's not how we took it - so of course we got defensive, etc. And then when you replied it still seemed like you were 100% serious and then and implying that nico was silly for replying how she did ... but yeah, do you see where it all went :blink:?

:thumbdown: - forums! The same kind of thing happened to me on another forum. My friend though this person was being really bitchy and contnentious, but I thought she was being perfectly fine, and just trying to impress us ... whatever :bleh:

Started new medication today so hopefully I'll be fighting fit in 2 weeks.. can we all say yay?? YAY! :punk:(this medication sucks eggs btw)

*says YAY!* :punk::bleh:

*adopts new 'sucks eggs' phrase*

...... manyana ... :wub2:

manyana? :blink:

Errr ... I think I have to go soon (as in, a few hours ago, but gosh mika-wiggles are fun), have some weird meet and greet-ish thing tomorrow, and half asleep zombies probably aren't that great to meet :blink::naughty:

:thumb_yello: No worries ... I won't ... :thumb_yello:

MMMmmmzeeeee ...... *waves*

LOL! LOL! LOL! "No worries"!!! Get it! Because she's not worrying about it! :roftl: :roftl:

No? ... Yes?

Ohhh ... this is reminding me of yesterday when I managed to restrain myself from pointing out something stupid.

*is glad she maintained restraint, despite the demented contorted face it produced*

I was with my dissection partner, who I am not on friend-terms with (and I am stupidly shy around non-friends) , and we were looking at the preserved examples of the dissection we have to do next week, and some of the groups get these display cards with info on them, so we were looking for the cards, but figured that ours didn't have one, so she says, "Oh well, looks like we just have a work cut out for us." :roftl:

GET IT?! "we just have our work cut out for us"!!! As in, we don't have it written out, all we have is ... the dissection example - our work cut out!!! :roftl:

Yeah ... I think I may have left her with a weird impression. Because I spent the rest of the meeting with a big grin on my face still trying to stop my self from blurting it out 10 minutes later. :fisch:

*says YAY!*

*adopts new 'sucks eggs' phrase*

manyana? :blink:

Manyana ... (So I believe is Spanish for ...... 'tomorrow')

*jumps on hk and huggles her into a coma*

:huglove: Receives coma worthy huggling from Mzee .... :wub2:

LOL! LOL! LOL! "No worries"!!! Get it! Because she's not worrying about it! :roftl: :roftl:

No? ... Yes?

:lmfao::naughty:

:naughty: Manyana ... (So I believe is Spanish for ...... 'tomorrow')

:huglove: Receives coma worthy huggling from Mzee .... :wub2:

:lmfao:

*feels kind of bad that she has sent HK into a coma and waits patiently for her to awake*

*awake*

.*awake*

AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Manyana ... (So I believe is Spanish for ...... 'tomorrow')

Aha! You learn something new/random every day :naughty:

:lmfao::naughty:

Yes, then? :blink:

*feels kind of bad that she has sent HK into a coma and waits patiently for her to awake*

*awake*

.*awake*

AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP HK!!!

No no no no! You are not getting us into a mad Wiggle-photoshop-frenzy again, I won't have it! :sneaky2:

I need to go to bed! :sneaky2:

Nighty nighty night everyone :mf_rosetinted: