• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4.40 UK time

add 12?

4.40 am???

:shocked:

Aussies!!! do you not sleep! is it all those barbies with fosters keeping you awake!:wink2:

you only have to add 11 hours Freddie :wink2:

*realises it's still freakin late.. early.. past her bedtime* :naughty:

One package for Mr Freddie .. ohh theres a brain in here :roftl:

All night MFC posting .. brutal:punk:

Now put it in your head and send me secret information on what's been going on behind the scenes. I've rigged my brain up with the latest technology so it sends brain waves through your computer up into a satellite and back down to my bluetooth device which then sends the data to my computer where I read it.

I've borrowed my ex Boyfriends brain. It's ok.. It's just like new :thumb_yello:

(just a few minor adjustments - I had to turn off the chicken switch - it was going off every 5 minutes)

Now put it in your head and send me secret information on what's been going on behind the scenes. I've rigged my brain up with the latest technology so it sends brain waves through your computer up into a satellite and back down to my bluetooth device which then sends the data to my computer where I read it.

I've borrowed my ex Boyfriends brain. It's ok.. It's just like new :thumb_yello:

(just a few minor adjustments - I had to turn off the chiicken switch - it was going off every 5 minutes)

:roftl:

Okkk Im sendingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg <get it> ?

Your ex bfs brain :roftl:

:roftl:

Okkk Im sendingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg <get it> ?

Your ex bfs brain :roftl:

Yes!! Success!! Here it comes now..

*reads incredibly long report of current events including summary*

ooooohhh.. I won't tell anyone anything.. I promise.. :fisch:

Now this brain says I should go to bed because MFC involves too much brainwork... soo.. uhh.. goodnight!!!

:lmfao: you edited my post... :lmao:

My brain made you do it!!

Yes!! Success!! Here it comes now..

*reads incredibly long report of current events including summary*

ooooohhh.. I won't tell anyone anything.. I promise.. :fisch:

Now this brain says I should go to bed because MFC involves too much brainwork... soo.. uhh.. goodnight!!!

:lmfao: you edited my post... :lmao:

My brain made you do it!!

I changed it yes :roftl:

Now keep it secret and please delete any dodgy comments .. ahem

Not its 4.30!!! :punk:

*stumbles in, not drunk*

I just slept all day. :boxed: I guess 7 hours weren't enough last night or something so I had to sleep about 5 more. :blink:

*searches Aussie thread fridge for dinner*

Lots of booze... don't you all ever eat? :naughty:

No more wiggles!!!!

:sneaky2:

I've borrowed my ex Boyfriends brain. It's ok.. It's just like new

(just a few minor adjustments - I had to turn off the chicken switch - it was going off every 5 minutes)

Uh-huh, this is exactly the kind of conversation that we get at 4am in the morning :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Hey Tanya (I forgot to MQ you, but I can't be bothered going back to do it now :bleh:) , I see MFC addiction has already set in. On MFC at work - tsk tsk! *cough*

Already voted a few times, may as well do some more. Good posting, don't think anyone's bothered to post it in here yet :naughty:

An italian beat us to our own news story though :sneaky2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13758

Hello!

I decided to stay home from school today because I was up until 1am with the production last night. It was really fun! Only two more performances to go!

Tsk tsk! There best be someone recording at one of those two performances! :naughty:

And on a random Harry Potter note, Deathly Hallows is being made into two films, directed by David Yates, and released Nov 2010 and May 2011. Sounds pretty stupid. Cutting one of the shorter books up ... may as well stick with the one-film cut-lots-out thing they had going.

And on a random Harry Potter note, Deathly Hallows is being made into two films, directed by David Yates, and released Nov 2010 and May 2011. Sounds pretty stupid. Cutting one of the shorter books up ... may as well stick with the one-film cut-lots-out thing they had going.

I'm actually keen on it, the whole splitting the book in two... I mean they really have to put everything in Deathly Hallows because unlike Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire, there's no subplots that can be taken out... everything needs to be in and everything needs to be done well to send all the characters off properly. They had actually considered splitting Goblet of Fire up at one stage because of everything in it... but obviously didn't split it :D . My only concern as an avid fan is where they're going to split Deathly Hallows...

I'm actually keen on it, the whole splitting the book in two... I mean they really have to put everything in Deathly Hallows because unlike Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire, there's no subplots that can be taken out... everything needs to be in and everything needs to be done well to send all the characters off properly. They had actually considered splitting Goblet of Fire up at one stage because of everything in it... but obviously didn't split it :D . My only concern as an avid fan is where they're going to split Deathly Hallows...

Yeah I know, I've been reconsidering it now. Just the initial shock of it ... thinking about needing to wait 6 months for the second half ... Yeah, it's true. They can't really cut anything out of it. But turning one story into two will still be :boxed: I wish I could look at the book right now. I'm fretting over where their going to cut it. :naughty: I'm thinking after Ron returns? I dunno...

Yeah I know, I've been reconsidering it now. Just the initial shock of it ... thinking about needing to wait 6 months for the second half ... Yeah, it's true. They can't really cut anything out of it. But turning one story into two will still be :boxed: I wish I could look at the book right now. I'm fretting over where their going to cut it. :naughty: I'm thinking after Ron returns? I dunno...

I had actually heard the rumours and hints about it for a while now so it wasn't all that surprising... not that all the rumours in the Harry Potter world comes true... ANYHOW, I'm fretting over the cutting point too... Was thinking maybe it could be at Godric's Hollow, the "silver Doe" (or the silver Tegan as Tegan means doe like features in welsh) or even at Malfoy Manor... I think maybe there as that has a good climatic ending... though it would be murder if they did... I mean ending the first part there??? ARGH!!! Jinkies, they have definitely given everyone a lot to think about!!!

Tootles!!!!!!!!

Kelzy naughty naughty

:wink2:You taught me everythingk I know.

*stumbles in, not drunk*

I just slept all day. I guess 7 hours weren't enough last night or something so I had to sleep about 5 more.

*searches Aussie thread fridge for dinner*

Lots of booze... don't you all ever eat?

I need more sleep.. :boxed: I went to sleep with a headache and woke up with it.. I hate that..

Oh, we eat.. We just hide it in another fridge cos we're kitchen bitches..:naughty:

I'm at work....so I'll have to be quick

Mika has been nominated for the MTV Austalia Award - video of the year for Happy Ending

PLEASE VOTE!

http://www.mtvawards.com.au/quick_vote.aspx

Hey Tanya. How are you? Thanks for the link. I'll go vote repetitively now:thumb_yello:

Hello!

I decided to stay home from school today because I was up until 1am with the production last night. It was really fun! Only two more performances to go!

Hello!!

Uh-huh, this is exactly the kind of conversation that we get at 4am in the morning

I know.. we really should have a curfew..:roftl:

Already voted a few times, may as well do some more. Good posting, don't think anyone's bothered to post it in here yet

An italian beat us to our own news story though http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13758

Aww, Greta bet you!! :naughty: Sufferrrrgghh!!

(Greta's cool:thumb_yello:)

Good Afternoon everyone..

Heya ZoZo!

Hey CD..

You don't have to register. Just do the quick vote option.

I'm voting over and over and it seems quicker this way..

If you want to put an MTV show in just say "Mtv Cribs"

Heya HK!!