The Australian Thread: Part Ten

:sneaky2:

Hey Tanya (I forgot to MQ you, but I can't be bothered going back to do it now :bleh:) , I see MFC addiction has already set in. On MFC at work - tsk tsk! *cough*

Already voted a few times, may as well do some more. Good posting, don't think anyone's bothered to post it in here yet :naughty:

An italian beat us to our own news story though :sneaky2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13758

Hey there!

I kinda figured it would be on here somewhere....but since I almost didn't get it off my screen before the boss walked in, I thought I'd just post and worry about double ups later.....it's amazing, she only ever walks in when I'm doing something I shouldn't be!:naughty:

Oh and Harry Potter rocks....anything that drags out the last movie and puts off the end is ok with me!

Cheers,

Tan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There you have it, yet another person who thought you're younger than you are.

People don't take me seriously at first (especially patients at work who don't appreciate getting advice from someone who looks 14 :mf_rosetinted:) but when I start talking and show them that I know more than they think I do (or if I'm not at work and being a smart arse to someone who asks me for ID) they get over it quickly.

I can't wait to see you harass the Crown security guys. :fisch:

You know what? I'm not surprised that there are so many women on the MFC who are into younger men. Why? Because this is after all a forum dedicated to a 24-year-old man. :naughty:

Well, I was 15 when I joined MFC so you've got an excuse. At least I don't get the kid's menus when I'm out to dinner any more...:naughty:

It's always the same, though, whenever someone mistakes me for a little kid I'm too busy trying not to slap them to think up a comeback...and then three hours later I think of something wicked...

OMG...A spa sounds so wonderful! I wanna go to one. :thumb_yello: Hope you are all relaxed now.

It was relaxing... and the shower afterwards was pure heaven pressure wise....

Now if only it could get cooler outside, I'd be happy :wink2:

So how are you?

So Jealous! :mf_rosetinted: I need a massage and a spa. Sounds very heavenly. *sigh* It's been perfect convertible weather here; however, it's supposed to cool down this weekend and rain. :thumbdown:

I'm doing great..so ready for the weekend. Well, I'm heading to bed now. Hope everyone has a great night.

It was relaxing... and the shower afterwards was pure heaven pressure wise....

Now if only it could get cooler outside, I'd be happy :wink2:

So how are you?

So Jealous! :mf_rosetinted: I need a massage and a spa. Sounds very heavenly. *sigh* It's been perfect convertible weather here; however, it's supposed to cool down this weekend and rain. :thumbdown:

I'm doing great..so ready for the weekend. Well, I'm heading to bed now. Hope everyone has a great night.

I wish it would cool down here.... we have a heat wave until wednesday apparently.

And good night, sweet dreams

Hey Kelzy!

Love the pic! I'm great now it's Friday night...!

Hey!! Thanks! lol!!

Got plans??

There you have it, yet another person who thought you're younger than you are.

People don't take me seriously at first (especially patients at work who don't appreciate getting advice from someone who looks 14 ) but when I start talking and show them that I know more than they think I do (or if I'm not at work and being a smart arse to someone who asks me for ID) they get over it quickly.

Yeah the same thing happens with me, but I sort of have that cute little voice :thumbdown: sometimes that makes me sound younger too.. That is, until you hear my Big Girl voice.. :fisch:

I can't wait to see you harass the Crown security guys. :fisch:

Oh what fun! And no doubt I'll be older than them too.. :naughty:

You know what? I'm not surprised that there are so many women on the MFC who are into younger men. Why? Because this is after all a forum dedicated to a 24-year-old man.

Wait, did I say 'man'? Sorry, I meant plastic bag.

I've never been into younger men.. And since I haven't met Mika yet, I can't say that he's changed that for me. I might meet him and decide I'd rather date a plastic bag than go for the younger ones. :roftl:

It's funny though, I actually love being this age more than when I was in my 20's. It's a great age to be. I heard the 40's are better! I can wait to find out though.

I'm enjoying 30's more too. I was nervous about the changeover but I'm actually loving it.. 20's were so identity based. I know who I am now, and it's going to take alot more effort to influence me.

Mika's 24? Damn..way too old for me.

*counts* only 6 years younger..

*thinks*

Well I suppose if I did date Mika he would still look older than me.. :naughty:

Back everyone...

Time in the pool/spa/sauna helped cool me down.

So how is everyone?

heya Bec.. I'm good. How are you?

Having Fettucine Carbonara for tea tonight.. yum!

OK guys...I must be off, got work tomorrow...

FY&GN!!

FY&GN!! sweet dreams :das:

Ohh a convertible.. :wub2:

We'd love it too cool down and rain here!! :naughty:

Our water supply is down to 9% where I am. We desperately need rain!!

Anyway, Goodnight! Sweet dreams! Seeya tomorrow!!

I wish it would cool down here.... we have a heat wave until wednesday apparently.

And good night, sweet dreams

Until Wednesday :blink::thumbdown: This is the biggest problem with our seasons. Summer ended 15 days ago and we are finally getting heatwaves.. :doh:

You know what else I'm dreading.. Those March flies.. horrible things.. I want to go yabbying but I'll have to fight them off me..

THE LIST

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. Rainbow Sky

#2. happikali

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#5. Blue Sky

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#10. soangel

#11. born4mika

#12. nico collard

#13. deconstruction

#14. Scut Monkey

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#17. Jolene

#18. mouselle

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#26. sweet-dreams

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#30. ZoZo The Terrible

#31. kristy5188

#32. Kelzy

#33. pinkoranges

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#39. chickadee

#40. Sweet Knees

#41. Aaurora

#42. senyorita12003

#43. Ju-Ju Lea

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#46 Oakie Doke

#47. kobiiiii

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#52. Tanya K

#53. xx_emily_x

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. FreddiesDouble

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

#5. Wendi

#6. RosinaKiwi

#7. greta

#8. Mika4Life13

#9. artsyfartsy17

#10. englishrose

#11. PhotoJenic

#12. LA_fashionista

#13. charlottechristy

#14. elanorelle

My, haven't we grown.

*wipes sentimental tear*

Yeah the same thing happens with me, but I sort of have that cute little voice :thumbdown: sometimes that makes me sound younger too.. That is, until you hear my Big Girl voice. :fisch:

I've never been into younger men.. And since I haven't met Mika yet, I can't say that he's changed that for me. I might meet him and decide I'd rather date a plastic bag than go for the younger ones. :roftl:

I have that kind of voice too. It makes me sound like a stroppy 5 year old. :thumbdown:

I'd rather eat a plastic bag than date a younger 'man'. Then again most of them younger than me are illegal anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh a convertible.. :wub2:

We'd love it too cool down and rain here!! :naughty:

Our water supply is down to 9% where I am. We desperately need rain!!

Anyway, Goodnight! Sweet dreams! Seeya tomorrow!!

Until Wednesday :blink::thumbdown: This is the biggest problem with our seasons. Summer ended 15 days ago and we are finally getting heatwaves.. :doh:

You know what else I'm dreading.. Those March flies.. horrible things.. I want to go yabbying but I'll have to fight them off me..

I know its so messed up. Apparently it will be 30+ each day during this heatwave.

Anyways brb apparently I need to take puppy pics

I want to play "where are they now?" with this list... so I'll delete the ones that post often or I know they are irregulars.. Tell me if anyone else should be removed..

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#11. born4mika

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#31. kristy5188

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin Turned up not long after!! hahah!

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#40. Sweet Knees

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#53. xx_emily_x (must've known we were talking about her and posted!! :naughty:)

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

I know Babyblue left and might lurk occasionally, because she really only liked PPR. Where's Armande been lately??

I have that kind of voice too. It makes me sound like a stroppy 5 year old. :thumbdown:

I'd rather eat a plastic bag than date a younger 'man'. Then again most of them younger than me are illegal anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

You don't fall into the 'dating a younger man' category yet. A younger man has to be at least 6 years younger for it to be gasp-worthy.. And I don't think a 14 year old could make you throw out your morals :roftl:

I know its so messed up. Apparently it will be 30+ each day during this heatwave.

Anyways brb apparently I need to take puppy pics

I struggle with weather in the late 20's..

Ohh photoshoot puppies time!! finally!

Done like a dinner.

Welcome aboard!

Hello Frizzy Slizzie!! :wub2:

Hey!! Thanks! lol!!

Got plans??

Sorry...got side tracked watching Neighbours....I know, I know, it's a bit tragic :blush-anim-cl:

no plans tonight...except for some tasty beverages....too damn hot for anything else....it's just not right I tell you, it should not be this hot in Melbourne half way through March:sweatdrop: ....getting an early start down to Sorrento tomorrow so I can burn to a crisp...that's me white, red, peel, white....forget brown

lol

Tan!

hi!!

just popping by to say hello to other aussie mika fans :)

Hi emily!! *waves* How are you?

See Mika, you're guaranteed a sale of 53 tickets!

Maybe. :naughty:

I want to play "where are they now?" with this list...

Hello Frizzy Slizzie!! :wub2:

Herrrooooooo!

I often wonder the same thing...

Where's PamRam?

hi!!

just popping by to say hello to other aussie mika fans :)

Hello!!

Good timing!! I can wipe you off the "where are they now?" list I just made! :naughty:

See Mika, you're guaranteed a sale of 53 tickets!

Depending on age.. :naughty:

The way it's going, we might have to put in some money to fly him here for a show on HK's Verandah..

You don't fall into the 'dating a younger man' category yet. A younger man has to be at least 6 years younger for it to be gasp-worthy.. And I don't think a 14 year old could make you throw out your morals :roftl:

That means I would need to be at least 24 years old to qualify. I have a long way to go yet. :naughty: