The Australian Thread: Part Ten

If my last visit to Candy Bar is any measure then it's not too hard to achieve. :roftl:

But you can keep your shrine-building kit on standby, it won't happen for another 30 years. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I will keep it on standby.. I'm 100% sure you will eventually do something that makes me go :shocked: ZOMG!!!!!!!!111 *builds shrine in honour*

And I have a few pics that aren't blurred by moving puppies.

Blurred Puppies!! Can we LOLdog them??

I'm trying to make icons (non Mika related) and am sitting here procrastinating. I've lost touch.

Who of? What for? why? Can we see them? Am I asking too many questions? Why don't you tell us more? Why aren't you making Mika ones??

:naughty:

I'm going to cook me some Dinnnerrrgghhh!! Back soon :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO!!!:cheerful_h4h:

i'm good thanks, im dying in the heat, it was 40 degrees today!

..and how are you?

by the way, thanks for making me a mikamite :)

Hi Emily!

I hear you.....sweltered in the same heat. It's gonna be stinky as tyring to get to sleep:sweatdrop:

Puppies don't stay still :sneaky2:

I think there are a few other pics that might be not blurred

Super Cute! :biggrin2:

sad.. :lmfao: I met Dr Carl Kennedy a few years ago. Because I am friends with Andrew Larkin..

Do you know who he is?? :naughty::fisch:

nope....please explain :blink:

Who of? What for? why? Can we see them? Am I asking too many questions? Why don't you tell us more? Why aren't you making Mika ones??

No one :sneaky2:

No reason :sneaky2:

No :sneaky2:

Yes:sneaky2:

Don't wanna :sneaky2:

Because Mika sh*ts me :mf_rosetinted:

That reminds me of JJ from The Biggest Loser. He had a fabby rant this week, sitting on the bed with the rest of his Black Team "You give me the sh*ts. You can go F**K off!" God I love JJ. And Cosi. I just LOVE THE SHOW IN GENERAL!! 10 minutes until it's on :punk:

Is it Nico that is a BL fan, too? Didn't see Michael in the supermarket a week or so ago? Michael is sweet. And he's lost HEAPS of weight. He probably cried a bit too much, poor dear. Nice to see a sensitive chappie, though!

Hi Emily!

I hear you.....sweltered in the same heat. It's gonna be stinky as tyring to get to sleep:sweatdrop:

It was hard getting to sleep last night! That's why I was still here at 4am :fisch: See ya later then!!

thats a lot of puppies

im kinda glad it was puppies and not kittens my birds are stenky beck when im on mika fan club

Hello!!! (and another one comes out of the shadows!!:naughty:) How are you?!

yeah it is.

i hate it when it's this hot!

Me too, but I hate it when it's freezing cold as well!

nope....please explain :blink:

He played Tom. Susan Kennedy had a thing with him :naughty:

No one

No reason

No

Yes

Don't wanna

Because Mika sh*ts me

That reminds me of JJ from The Biggest Loser. He had a fabby rant this week, sitting on the bed with the rest of his Black Team "You give me the sh*ts. You can go F**K off!" God I love JJ. And Cosi. I just LOVE THE SHOW IN GENERAL!! 10 minutes until it's on

:sneaky2:Someone needs their happy pills.. *throws them at you* Lol!! :naughty:

Is it Nico that is a BL fan, too? Didn't see Michael in the supermarket a week or so ago? Michael is sweet. And he's lost HEAPS of weight. He probably cried a bit too much, poor dear. Nice to see a sensitive chappie, though!

Yes Nico loves it too!

There's 6 of them.... wriggley little things

They're so cute Bec!!

It was hard getting to sleep last night! That's why I was still here at 4am :fisch: See ya later then!!

Hello!!! (and another one comes out of the shadows!!:naughty:) How are you?!

Me too, but I hate it when it's freezing cold as well!

He played Tom. Susan Kennedy had a thing with him :naughty:

:sneaky2:Someone needs their happy pills.. *throws them at you* Lol!! :naughty:

Yes Nico loves it too!

They're so cute Bec!!

haha yes i have came back up from the land down under haha

i totally forgot this theard oops:thumbdown:

haha yes i have came back up from the land down under haha

i totally forgot this theard oops:thumbdown:

hahahah!! It's ok! We understand!! :thumb_yello:

Don't do it again :sneaky2::naughty:

Page 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and first post.. Suck Eggs SD :bleh:

:thumb_yello: i shall not do it again i promise

Is that a "I will tour Australia in summer" kind of promise

Or a real promise? :naughty:

She keeps missing more and more of those :bleh:

Her magic is broken

It is.. Poor SD makeotherhappy.gif

What you's having/had for tea?? My fettucine carbonara was soo good.. *drools* I'm eating one biggish meal a day (Ensure brekky & lunch)now so I'm making them damn good meals!! :naughty:

What you's having/had for tea?? My fettucine carbonara was soo good.. *drools* I'm eating one biggish meal a day (Ensure brekky & lunch)now so I'm making them damn good meals!! :naughty:

a real promise when i make a promise i dont break them

if i dont came on for a while u may hunt me down just dont kill me

so am i or i do one huge meal i have been sick so im building my tummy back up

We had fish and chips cos it was hot..... so jealous of your fettucine carbonara though

a real promise when i make a promise i dont break them

if i dont came on for a while u may hunt me down just dont kill me

I promise that I will hunt you down!! With PM's.. I'll fill up your PM box so it gets to the 100 limit!!! baahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

so am i or i do one huge meal i have been sick so im building my tummy back up

Aww, sorry to hear that? Are you feeling better now? I have Crohns Disease so I have to do it fairly often to keep my bowels from chucking a spaz at me. Have you noticed Ensures tasting like crap at the moment :thumbdown: They've changed the ingredients..

Or a "We'll post news on Monday" kind of promise. :mf_rosetinted:

Or a "Not Long now guys :wink2:" kind of promise :naughty:

We had fish and chips cos it was hot..... so jealous of your fettucine carbonara though

Fush n chups are good.. I feel like a banana fritter now :blush-anim-cl: with maple syrup and ice cream..

Cook me one Bec

I promise that I will hunt you down!! With PM's.. I'll fill up your PM box so it gets to the 100 limit!!! baahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

Aww, sorry to hear that? Are you feeling better now? I have Crohns Disease so I have to do it fairly often to keep my bowels from chucking a spaz at me. Have you noticed Ensures tasting like crap at the moment :thumbdown: They've changed the ingredients..

Or a "Not Long now guys :wink2:" kind of promise :naughty:

Fush n chups are good.. I feel like a banana fritter now :blush-anim-cl: with maple syrup and ice cream..

Cook me one Bec

sounds like a plan got to love the evil laugh

thats allright i've had three thorat infections in less then two months plus a virus i've just had another thorat infection and virus the past three days

i have to eat regulary and drink loads of sugary drinks has i have mild epilespy and if i dont i drop seizures pretty bad so i think where even