The Jumping Mika Thread

zoots14

A take-off on Ingie's 'Pointing Mika' thread....

I always love the pictures of him jumping... he astonishes me! I have no idea how he jumps so high, and he doesn't even wind up... he just bounces up into the air like he's got little jet-packs on the bottom of his shoes.

I have a friend who's puppy can do that... he can go from standing still to being 10 feet in the air before you blink. You can almost hear a 'boingggg' sound. It's weird.

I know I've seem some crazy pictures here of Mika jumping insanely high... but I can't find them! Help!

Bounce Mika Bounce!!!

DSC04831.jpg

75459444.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A take-off on Ingie's 'Pointing Mika' thread....

I always love the pictures of him jumping... he astonishes me! I have no idea how he jumps so high, and he doesn't even wind up... he just bounces up into the air like he's got little jet-packs on the bottom of his shoes.

I have a friend who's puppy can do that... he can go from standing still to being 10 feet in the air before you blink. You can almost hear a 'boingggg' sound. It's weird.

I know I've seem some crazy pictures here of Mika jumping insanely high... but I can't find them! Help!

Bounce Mika Bounce!!!

I love how much he moves around, it really makes me move alot!! I love to watch bouncing Mika!!! Makes ME want to bounce too! Which...is like skipping rope, so it's good for you!!!

Hoo, boy. When I saw "jumping Mika" I thought, jumping Mika, not...Mika jumping. :das:

Um, yeah. I'll go now. :blush-anim-cl:

LOL NO you come back now!!! That's hilarious!! this will be a fun thread, that beautiful curly headed boy is up in the air ALOT LOL

:lmfao:

No, stay! You're funny!

That kind of does make sense though...I can see why you thought that with us being psychopathic fans and all...:naughty:

heh heh psychopathic LOL :)