I was wondering...

hannahlovesmika

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm sorry if this is a really obvious question or if this is offensive or if no one knows but... Is Mika gay? jw.:wub2:

:wink2:

I love him all the same!

:cool:

HE IS THE COOLIEST PERSON EVA!

:punk:

Hi, Hannah,

Check the FAQ for everything you might want to know about Mika... or

at least all we know that we can share -- the link is in my sig.

Mika doesn't discuss his sexuality, so we have no idea whether he's

gay. And many of us like to respect his privacy on this issue :)

:welcomeani: to the MFC!

dcdeb

I think he just wasn't in the mood to be completely honest :naughty: (He was benched for the basketball game:blush-anim-cl:)

Poor Mika :no:

:roftl: :roftl:

i remember this man on a show who asked mika " so whta have you been doing here in our country, so many pretty girls here :wink2: " and mika's face changed totally and he said something like" no,no i've been skiing instead or something,lol

anyway mika doesnt really care about kisssing girls or boys, he likes plastic, the luckiest ones are his sylvanian dolls he must kiss good night

:roftl: :roftl:

i remember this man on a show who asked mika " so whta have you been doing here in our country, so many pretty girls here :wink2: " and mika's face changed totally and he said something like" no,no i've been skiing instead or something,lol

anyway mika doesnt really care about kisssing girls or boys, he likes plastic, the luckiest ones are his sylvanian dolls he must kiss good night

Don't forget all the lucky tea cups!!!!

the odd big girl might be the inflatable girl, no? Oh and we almost forgot Gray Skelly who is very very lucky too, I love Gray Skelly, i can understand mika for once

I was thinking of Grey Skelly too :) Lucky Skelly!!!

Oh yes...that big girl....is she LUCKY or what? No and, the silliest part is, after he kissed her (lip to lip!!), she actually wiped her mouth!!!:shocked:

I mean, I would frikking LICK my lips if he kisses me so that I could have some Mika DNA in me and then...I'd never wash my lips again!:wub2:

Oh yes...that big girl....is she LUCKY or what? No and, the silliest part is, after he kissed her (lip to lip!!), she actually wiped her mouth!!!:shocked:

I mean, I would frikking LICK my lips if he kisses me so that I could have some Mika DNA in me and then...I'd never wash my lips again!:wub2:

omg!!!! I would neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wipe my lips, I'm with you :) LOL

What concert is that from?

2_mika_a.jpg

I dont know who she is :)

Oh! :roftl: That's Ophelia Bitz! Not really sure how to spell her name, but if you watch the T4 on the Beach thing with Mika she talks to the cameras for a bit!

There are still some sane people in the world :fisch:

You're too honest :naughty:

Okay I'm sorry if this is a really obvious question or if this is offensive or if no one knows but... Is Mika gay? jw.:wub2:

:wink2:

I love him all the same!

:cool:

HE IS THE COOLIEST PERSON EVA!

:punk:

We don't ask that. We don't know. All we want is for him to be happy! He's a wonderful, kind and talented guy. The best performer ever and completely unique. Anything else is Mika's business. We all have our own opinions of course, but we don't discuss it much on here.

hahaha,i know rite! it's just the fact that my mom might wash my lips with soap for me and freak out coz i just kissed a guy! which im so forbidden in doing,lol.:naughty: but i dun really care if it's MIKA! :mf_lustslow: